Chick-fil-A now McDonald's biggest competitor

who said we hate gays???thats what you try and use to attack those with different opinions on the subject and all ts done is show the world what you are,,,a fascist bigot,,,

If we disagree with something it is HATE. The Left doesn't tolerate disagreement. Either comply with their wishes or be demonized in an attempt to end the argument. Oh, and if you disagree, your also racist, and sexist in addition to being Homophobic. Fascism at its finest.

Moron. The hate comes in when you allow employers to deny gay people employment and you try to deny them rights that everyone else has.

That comes from hate. Moron.

No hate it come from the Bible, We are a christian nation, when in Rome............

Leviticus 18:22 & 20:13
You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination.

If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall be put to death; their blood is upon them.

and the old testament ALSO forbids the consumption of shellfish

You're mixing up different types of biblical laws. There's a big difference between the temporal civil or ceremonial laws, and a moral law. God's moral laws do not change, and are universal. The ceremonial laws applied to the Israelites at that time, and had to do with things like cleanliness, ceremonies, etc. So nice try, but you're either being sincerely ignorant or dishonest.

Plus, homosexuality is described as a sin not only in the Old Testament, but in the New Testament as well. (Romans 1:26–27, 1 Corinthians 6:9, 1 Timothy 1:10, etc.)

I'm mixing up different types of biblical laws?

Oh sure; the TYPICAL 'pick & choose' religious BS ............

I know a SHIT LOAD of Christians that work every goddamn Sunday; I guess they are ALL going straight to Hell.

If we disagree with something it is HATE. The Left doesn't tolerate disagreement. Either comply with their wishes or be demonized in an attempt to end the argument. Oh, and if you disagree, your also racist, and sexist in addition to being Homophobic. Fascism at its finest.

Moron. The hate comes in when you allow employers to deny gay people employment and you try to deny them rights that everyone else has.

No hate it come from the Bible, We are a christian nation, when in Rome............

If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall be put to death; their blood is upon them.

You're mixing up different types of biblical laws. There's a big difference between the temporal civil or ceremonial laws, and a moral law. God's moral laws do not change, and are universal. The ceremonial laws applied to the Israelites at that time, and had to do with things like cleanliness, ceremonies, etc. So nice try, but you're either being sincerely ignorant or dishonest.

Plus, homosexuality is described as a sin not only in the Old Testament, but in the New Testament as well. (Romans 1:26–27, 1 Corinthians 6:9, 1 Timothy 1:10, etc.)

You'll note that the three NT scriptures you mentioned were written by Paul. When did Paul's teachings become more important than Jesus's teachings? Jesus never mentioned homosexuality, and Paul never even met Jesus.

You telling the truth isn't going to help :21:

I know a SHIT LOAD of Christians that work every goddamn Sunday; I guess they are ALL going straight to Hell.
The changeover from a nation built on structural foundation to human foundation in the early 1970's changed all fo the Sunday laws. We were much more religious back then. The last tie to gold was cut in 1971 and the printing of fiat currency went into hyper drive. People got checks for doing nothing. For getting pregnant. A whole sub level currency started on food stamps. Education was diminished. Many of the best educated were not hired as quotas and affirmative action took presedence as those two agendas were draconian. Stores went from the little guy on mains treet to Wal Mart and the like. Yeah...perhaps multi hur conversations on issues showing the good and the bad in truth would be a better barometer.

"According to studies, some people may have a genetic predisposition to being gay, but the same can be said about numerous behaviors, such as alcoholism."

do you hate alcoholics?
want to push them back into the closet?
want them to shut up?

what about OTHER "genetic predispositions"

bald people
midgets
albinos

do you hate THEM, too?
want THEM to all go back into the closet
want THEM to all shut up?

some people are short
some people are albinos
some people are gay

get over it

who said we hate gays???thats what you try and use to attack those with different opinions on the subject and all ts done is show the world what you are,,,a fascist bigot,,,

who did that???

34 states still allow discrimination against gay people in hiring. Moron.
no they dont,,,

Just wonderin' Is that Chic fil any good? We don't have it here that I know of; maybe a couple of stores in the Big Smoke?

Greg

who did that???

no they dont,,,

Did miss a law change? How many?

if you guys would take the time to read the bible you would know that the day of rest was for the children of Israel of that time

who did that???

no they dont,,,

Did miss a law change? How many?
its your claim so you tell us,,,

according to fed law any discrimination is illegal,,,

if you guys would take the time to read the bible you would know that the day of rest was for the children of Israel of that time

So, the 'big 10' don't apply to Christians? That's great news.

thats not what I said,,,

I have never been to a Chick-Fil-A but there cow signs are pretty funny :113:

"According to studies, some people may have a genetic predisposition to being gay, but the same can be said about numerous behaviors, such as alcoholism."

do you hate alcoholics?
want to push them back into the closet?
want them to shut up?

what about OTHER "genetic predispositions"

bald people
midgets
albinos

do you hate THEM, too?
want THEM to all go back into the closet
want THEM to all shut up?

some people are short
some people are albinos
some people are gay

get over it

what does shell fish have to do with homo's??? so in your world you think Jesus and Peter were butt buddies?

what does shell fish have to do with homo's??? so in your world you think Jesus and Peter were butt buddies?

If you can't keep up with the thread, or are too lazy to do so, then maybe you shouldn't comment about your failure to gain the knowledge required to discuss the thread. Jus' sayin' .......

If you can't keep up with the thread, or are too lazy to do so, then maybe you shouldn't comment about your failure to gain the knowledge required to discuss the thread. Jus' sayin' .......

Not on here 24/7, you fucking quoted me.

Not on here 24/7, you fucking quoted me.

that is NOT my problem: I'm not here to read the thread for you & to you.

If you have a question about the thread, then maybe you should try & read the thread; that may help answer your question.

CFL is a whole level higher than that. They go around the restaurant asking if you want a re-fill of your drink! Do you want a mint?

Their annoying way of forcing a feller to talk with his mouth full? I hate when people do that. They bug you, then stand there waiting for an answer while you finish chewing your food.

Last time I said I'll call you if I need anything, okay, thanks. I can't eat when you're asking me stuff every other minute. I didnlt say it exactly like that, though, I said it nicer. It wasn't at the chic fil a but the same shenanigans. Annoying.

Last edited:
Move over Burger King, Subway, and Wendy's.

Why Burger King Is No Longer McDonald’s Biggest Competitor

[QUOTE
Everyone has a favorite fast-food place and a go-to order. But which chain is the best overall restaurant? For many years it came down to McDonald’s vs. Burger King, and that was that—until now.

Who is McDonald’s biggest competitor?
These days, the Golden Arches faces a new competitor: Chick-fil-A. The chicken sandwich chain is expected to beat both Burger King and Wendy’s in sales this year, and is shaping up to become the third-largest restaurant chain in America, according to some food-industry reports, with more outlets than even Subway—the fast-food chain closing more locations than any other restaurant. In fact, Chick-fil-A is already beating McDonald’s by one key criteria, bringing in more money per store.
]

Why Burger King Is No Longer McDonald’s Biggest Competitor[/QUOTE]
Very impressive considering they're open only six days a week.

Forum List

Back