Chick-fil-A now McDonald's biggest competitor

As for Chick Fil A, I don't go there, because I don't eat dead animals. ;-) But if I did still eat meat, I would eat there, just to support them because it sounds to me like they've been unfairly judged and labeled.

Yeah. I'll bet you support anyone who's been unfairly judged and labeled.

Moron....you are "disagreeing" with a condition of birth and are trying to prevent people from having the same rights as you. Fuck
that. Let people be who they are. And I don't care if you close on Sunday. I care WHY you close on Sunday.

and being a homo is a choice,,,

That is untrue. Moron.

So it's never a choice?

Uh-Oh! I smell a trap! What should I do????

Listen, dummy...you have probably heard of people who say that they chose to become gay for one reason or
another. So...in your tiny brain, that means that it MUST be a choice for all gay people.

The science is very clear....people's sexual preference is determined before any choices are made.

When did you choose to be straight? Did you suck a cock and decide it wasn't for you?

No one has to “decide” to be straight because it’s the default. And no, the science isn’t “very clear,” the problem is that it’s politically incorrect (to put it mildly) to state that it’s anything but a wonderful, normal genetic thing, in the same way as hair or eye color, which it absolutely isn’t.

According to studies, some people may have a genetic predisposition to being gay, but the same can be said about numerous behaviors, such as alcoholism. Having a genetic predisposition to something is just one factor that may increase the likelihood, but it doesn’t make that thing inevitable, something you are chained to, or natural, like race. And as someone else said, stating that doesn’t mean one hates gays or is “phobic”, it’s just stating the very politically incorrect truth.

"According to studies, some people may have a genetic predisposition to being gay, but the same can be said about numerous behaviors, such as alcoholism."

do you hate alcoholics?
want to push them back into the closet?
want them to shut up?

what about OTHER "genetic predispositions"

bald people
midgets
albinos

do you hate THEM, too?
want THEM to all go back into the closet
want THEM to all shut up?

some people are short
some people are albinos
some people are gay

get over it

That is untrue. Moron.

So it's never a choice?

Listen, dummy...you have probably heard of people who say that they chose to become gay for one reason or
another. So...in your tiny brain, that means that it MUST be a choice for all gay people.

The science is very clear....people's sexual preference is determined before any choices are made.

When did you choose to be straight? Did you suck a cock and decide it wasn't for you?

No one has to “decide” to be straight because it’s the default. And no, the science isn’t “very clear,” the problem is that it’s politically incorrect (to put it mildly) to state that it’s anything but a wonderful, normal genetic thing, in the same way as hair or eye color, which it absolutely isn’t.

According to studies, some people may have a genetic predisposition to being gay, but the same can be said about numerous behaviors, such as alcoholism. Having a genetic predisposition to something is just one factor that may increase the likelihood, but it doesn’t make that thing inevitable, something you are chained to, or natural, like race. And as someone else said, stating that doesn’t mean one hates gays or is “phobic”, it’s just stating the very politically incorrect truth.

"According to studies, some people may have a genetic predisposition to being gay, but the same can be said about numerous behaviors, such as alcoholism."

do you hate alcoholics?
want them to shut up?

bald people
midgets
albinos

do you hate THEM, too?

some people are short
some people are albinos
some people are gay

get over it

Evidently you didn't read my post very carefully, so I'll copy/paste what I said at the end of my previous post:

"And as someone else said, stating that doesn’t mean one hates gays or is “phobic”, it’s just stating the very politically incorrect truth."

That is untrue. Moron.

So it's never a choice?

there is no science on it,,,and I dont need to suck a d*ck to know I dont want to,,,

the majority of gays were raped by a man as a child and suffer from it and think thats all thats left,,,I've seen it happen more than once,,,

The majority of gays were raped by men as children?

Dear USMB RW nutbags.......please weigh in on that claim.
its not just based on personal observations but whats been told to me by several gays,,,

it was tried on me but I fought back and resisted thegrooming tactics

That is untrue. Moron.

So it's never a choice?

do you hate alcoholics?
want them to shut up?

bald people
midgets
albinos

do you hate THEM, too?

some people are short
some people are albinos
some people are gay

get over it

who said we hate gays???thats what you try and use to attack those with different opinions on the subject and all ts done is show the world what you are,,,a fascist bigot,,,

That is untrue. Moron.

So it's never a choice?

do you hate alcoholics?
want them to shut up?

bald people
midgets
albinos

do you hate THEM, too?

some people are short
some people are albinos
some people are gay

get over it

who said we hate gays???thats what you try and use to attack those with different opinions on the subject and all ts done is show the world what you are,,,a fascist bigot,,,

If we disagree with something it is HATE. The Left doesn't tolerate disagreement. Either comply with their wishes or be demonized in an attempt to end the argument. Oh, and if you disagree, your also racist, and sexist in addition to being Homophobic. Fascism at its finest.

dis agreeing with a lifestyle doesnt mean they are afraid or hate them,,,

as for being closed on sunday,,,well the government and most other business's are also closed on sunday

Moron....you are "disagreeing" with a condition of birth and are trying to prevent people from having the same rights as you. Fuck
that. Let people be who they are. And I don't care if you close on Sunday. I care WHY you close on Sunday.

That is untrue. Moron.

So it's never a choice?

Some of them are born gay.
Abortion is the cure.

So it's never a choice?

do you hate alcoholics?
want them to shut up?

bald people
midgets
albinos

do you hate THEM, too?

some people are short
some people are albinos
some people are gay

get over it

If we disagree with something it is HATE. The Left doesn't tolerate disagreement. Either comply with their wishes or be demonized in an attempt to end the argument. Oh, and if you disagree, your also racist, and sexist in addition to be Homophobic. Fascism at its finest.

such spin

cons LIE LIE LIE

"If we disagree with something it is HATE. The Left doesn't tolerate disagreement."

So when a con says "liberals are scum who should be eradicated"

that is NOT hate speech?

it is "disagreeing with us"

when a con says "muslims are scum" that is NOT hate speech?

when a con says "liberals are traitors" that is NOT hate speech?

that is "disagreeing with us"

you cons....

sick and deranged

twisted

do you hate alcoholics?
want them to shut up?

bald people
midgets
albinos

do you hate THEM, too?

some people are short
some people are albinos
some people are gay

get over it

If we disagree with something it is HATE. The Left doesn't tolerate disagreement. Either comply with their wishes or be demonized in an attempt to end the argument. Oh, and if you disagree, your also racist, and sexist in addition to be Homophobic. Fascism at its finest.

such spin

cons LIE LIE LIE

"If we disagree with something it is HATE. The Left doesn't tolerate disagreement."

So when a con says "liberals are scum who should be eradicated"

that is NOT hate speech?

when a con says "muslims are scum" that is NOT hate speech?

when a con says "liberals are traitors" that is NOT hate speech?

that is "disagreeing with us"

you cons....

sick and deranged

twisted

thank gosh I aint a conservative,,,

Ya? I bet its like Left Handed. How many people give you this big gawk when you go "Left Handed"? You're Left Handed! Wow! What is that, just focusing on using it. I'm not even left-handed I did golf baseball and sports and throwing get the motions with your left hand. ambidextrous.

To me, there is no competition until Chick Fil A starts giving customers their money's worth and even then, they still won't be the best as long as there is no change to what remains on the McDonald's menu, their nuggets and the awesome fries. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I dont think McDonalds even qualifies as food, lol.

Move over Burger King, Subway, and Wendy's.

Why Burger King Is No Longer McDonald’s Biggest Competitor

[QUOTE
Everyone has a favorite fast-food place and a go-to order. But which chain is the best overall restaurant? For many years it came down to McDonald’s vs. Burger King, and that was that—until now.

Who is McDonald’s biggest competitor?
These days, the Golden Arches faces a new competitor: Chick-fil-A. The chicken sandwich chain is expected to beat both Burger King and Wendy’s in sales this year, and is shaping up to become the third-largest restaurant chain in America, according to some food-industry reports, with more outlets than even Subway—the fast-food chain closing more locations than any other restaurant. In fact, Chick-fil-A is already beating McDonald’s by one key criteria, bringing in more money per store.
]

Why Burger King Is No Longer McDonald’s Biggest Competitor[/QUOTE]

Imagine what they would be if they were open on Sundays

images

images

Chik Fil Lay is a company that understands and provides CUSTOMER SERVICE. The people who work there are neat, clean, courteous, friendly, and WANT YOU TO BE SATISFIED. This is unique in Fast Foods. In other such places, AT BEST, the place is clean and they want to get their food to you quickly and correctly.

CFL is a whole level higher than that. They go around the restaurant asking if you want a re-fill of your drink! Do you want a mint?

Mickey Dee's has never focused on the quality of tastiness of their food. It's all about the experience for kids, and getting them enthusiastic about the kid stuff. Not that I think their food is BAD, it's just not GOOD.

And to finish with a totally sexist remark, there is a good chance you will see a couple cute girls working there, especially on weekends. Keeps me coming back.

Chik Fil Lay is a company that understands and provides CUSTOMER SERVICE. The people who work there are neat, clean, courteous, friendly, and WANT YOU TO BE SATISFIED. This is unique in Fast Foods. In other such places, AT BEST, the place is clean and they want to get their food to you quickly and correctly.

CFL is a whole level higher than that. They go around the restaurant asking if you want a re-fill of your drink! Do you want a mint?

Mickey Dee's has never focused on the quality of tastiness of their food. It's all about the experience for kids, and getting them enthusiastic about the kid stuff. Not that I think their food is BAD, it's just not GOOD.

And to finish with a totally sexist remark, there is a good chance you will see a couple cute girls working there, especially on weekends. Keeps me coming back.

and they pay $13 to start in South Carolina (MW $7.25 )

That is untrue. Moron.

So it's never a choice?

there is no science on it,,,and I dont need to suck a d*ck to know I dont want to,,,

the majority of gays were raped by a man as a child and suffer from it and think thats all thats left,,,I've seen it happen more than once,,,

The majority of gays were raped by men as children?

Dear USMB RW nutbags.......please weigh in on that claim.
its not just based on personal observations but whats been told to me by several gays,,,

it was tried on me but I fought back and resisted thegrooming tactics

You're a moron and a liar.

Forum List

Back