Chick-fil-A now McDonald's biggest competitor

Move over Burger King, Subway, and Wendy's.

Why Burger King Is No Longer McDonald’s Biggest Competitor

[QUOTE
Everyone has a favorite fast-food place and a go-to order. But which chain is the best overall restaurant? For many years it came down to McDonald’s vs. Burger King, and that was that—until now.

Who is McDonald’s biggest competitor?
These days, the Golden Arches faces a new competitor: Chick-fil-A. The chicken sandwich chain is expected to beat both Burger King and Wendy’s in sales this year, and is shaping up to become the third-largest restaurant chain in America, according to some food-industry reports, with more outlets than even Subway—the fast-food chain closing more locations than any other restaurant. In fact, Chick-fil-A is already beating McDonald’s by one key criteria, bringing in more money per store.
]

Why Burger King Is No Longer McDonald’s Biggest Competitor[/QUOTE]

Imagine what their sales would be like if they were open as much as McDonald’s?

I've never eaten at Chic Fil A. They made that decision for me because they are closed on Sundays for religious reasons.

I did, however, frequent the place(s) many times because the players on the teams I coached loved that shit.

It probably tastes good. But homophobia leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

You are believing the Media narrative that religious people (Christians) are homophobic. You can disagree with a sexual practice, and lifestyle, and not "hate" it or be phobic of it. Chik fil A owners donate to Christian causes. It is their right to do so, and their right to also disagree with homosexuality. It is your right not to patronize them but don't confuse donation to Christian causes with any type of "phobia".

But, now at least you've signaled you are enlightened, evolved, diverse, inclusive, and multi cultural, but Christian-Phobic.

Last edited:
Never had Chick-Fil-A, but I've heard it's good. I doubt they ever dethrone McDonald's though. McDonald's is like the Walmart of fast food joints. My personal favorite is a junior bacon cheeseburger from Wendy's. I could eat a couple of those every day.

Sears used to be the king of the hill in the Retail Universe, and Walmart came from behind to overtake them. Right now, Amazon has WMT in its crosshairs as we may have another shakeup.

Chick Fil A is pretty good, its great to see a restaurant chain when heterosexuality is considered "ok". Even after so many years of gay propaganda, there are still Americans out there that want to "supersize" it, and not "sodomize" it.

I don't know what the future holds, but CFA is opening locations in suburbia, the home of the Deplorable Middle Class and that's a great move.
Amazingly sexual intercourse is not on the menu.
I'm sure that posters like the one you are replying to are thinking about the hetero sex act every time they order their greasy junk food. It's the CRC way.
I usually am but I have the curse of the male....

At one time there was options with burgers without cheese. Mickee Dees still sells the regular hamburger but all of the rest have cheese on it. You have to request not to have cheese on them. That is cutting fat and calories. So is the McDouble a better deal the the Double Cheeseburger for health and price?

At one time there was options with burgers without cheese. Mickee Dees still sells the regular hamburger but all of the rest have cheese on it. You have to request not to have cheese on them. That is cutting fat and calories. So is the McDouble a better deal the the Double Cheeseburger for health and price?
I'm not sure health and good food is a factor when eating at mcdonalds

[QUOTE
Everyone has a favorite fast-food place and a go-to order. But which chain is the best overall restaurant? For many years it came down to McDonald’s vs. Burger King, and that was that—until now.

These days, the Golden Arches faces a new competitor: Chick-fil-A. The chicken sandwich chain is expected to beat both Burger King and Wendy’s in sales this year, and is shaping up to become the third-largest restaurant chain in America, according to some food-industry reports, with more outlets than even Subway—the fast-food chain closing more locations than any other restaurant. In fact, Chick-fil-A is already beating McDonald’s by one key criteria, bringing in more money per store.
]

Yea, they better move out of the way. It is because the big man, George Soros is on the block. And whomever gets in his way, that he will pay politicians to trample all over them.

MCD Stock: Here’s Why George Soros Is Betting on McDonald’s Corporation

th
th

I've never eaten at Chic Fil A. They made that decision for me because they are closed on Sundays for religious reasons.

I did, however, frequent the place(s) many times because the players on the teams I coached loved that shit.

WalMart deli sells the same chicken sandwich for two fifty...
I bought an 8 piece Chicken from Wal Mart once. I lost fillings on two of my teeth that was worked on by a dentist from PC quota derived rewards. And you can't figure out why the SLS can't get into space.
Hey but it's two-fifty!
I'm economical too. Maybe to much so.

Saving your o's for retirement?

You are believing the Media narrative that religious people (Christians) are homophobic. You can disagree with a sexual practice, and lifestyle, and not "hate" it or be phobic of it. Chik fil A owners donate to Christian causes. It is their right to do so, and their right to also disagree with homosexuality. It is your right not to patronize them but don't confuse donation to Christian causes with any type of "phobia".

But, now at least you've signaled your enlightened, evolved, diverse, inclusive, and multi cultural, but Christian-Phobic.

Sorry. I know many Christians who are not homophobic. I'd guess that the majority isn't. Mayor Pete is a famous one. But...the Chic-Fil-A people are. That's kind of
a well known fact.You don't seem to know much.

Chick Fil A is pretty good, its great to see a restaurant chain when heterosexuality is considered "ok". Even after so many years of gay propaganda, there are still Americans out there that want to "supersize" it, and not "sodomize" it...
Amazingly sexual intercourse is not on the menu.
Evidently you haven't been there in a while.
When I worked at Chick-Fil-A in 1976 their food was better and they sold fresh made lemonade and lemon pie.
They let you work at Chick's? Well, there is tolerance for ya. :D

But, now at least you've signaled your enlightened, evolved, diverse, inclusive, and multi cultural, but Christian-Phobic.

Sorry. I know many Christians who are not homophobic. I'd guess that the majority isn't. Mayor Pete is a famous one. But...the Chic-Fil-A people are. That's kind of
dis agreeing with a lifestyle doesnt mean they are afraid or hate them,,,

as for being closed on sunday,,,well the government and most other business's are also closed on sunday

[QUOTE

]

They have play places. The people are friendly and the place is clean.

*I must disclose being a Burger King stockholder* *The Following opinion is made by a Burger King Stockholder* Burger King have it your way. Have it Your way. That a peasant may become king does not render the kingdom democratic. Woodrow Wilson. I need a JOB man. If the ChikfilA comes out with anything under 6 I'd visit. Hey, eat the dollar burger king chicken then wat the ChikfilA chicken , then imagine 5 dollars in your pocket. Dollar icecream.

Last edited:
I'm not sure health and good food is a factor when eating at mcdonalds
Or any popular CRC junk food stopping place.

dis agreeing with a lifestyle doesnt mean they are afraid or hate them...
Criticize a minority and you're a racist.
Criticize a Muslim and you're an Islamophobe.
Criticize a woman and you're a misogynist.
Criticize a gay person and you're a homophobe.

Straight from the Regressive Left's dictionary.
Criticize a CRC and you are a christian hating traitor.

as for being closed on sunday,,,well the government and most other business's are also closed on sunday

Moron....you are "disagreeing" with a condition of birth and are trying to prevent people from having the same rights as you. Fuck
that. Let people be who they are. And I don't care if you close on Sunday. I care WHY you close on Sunday.

dis agreeing with a lifestyle doesnt mean they are afraid or hate them...
Criticize a minority and you're a racist.
Criticize a Muslim and you're an Islamophobe.
Criticize a woman and you're a misogynist.
Criticize a gay person and you're a homophobe.

Straight from the Regressive Left's dictionary.
Criticize a CRC and you are a christian hating traitor.
Amazing how similar the two ends of the spectrum can be, yes?

Moron....you are "disagreeing" with a condition of birth and are trying to prevent people from having the same rights as you. Fuck
that. Let people be who they are. And I don't care if you close on Sunday. I care WHY you close on Sunday.

so you are as a bigoted fascist as you claim they are,,,got it

they have done nothing but voiced an opinion while you openly attack and lie about them,,,

and sorry those others are closed on sunday for the same reasons

and being a homo is a choice,,,

Forum List

Back