Chick-fil-A to halt Salvation Army, FCA donations after LGBTQ protests

But unlike the homosexual priests and LBGTABCDEFGHIXYS perverts most Christians lead normal lives

The aggressors in this story are the gays who are or were attacking Chic-Fil-A

Actually, the vast majority of homosexuals live normal lives just like you and I. They love their significant others and they go to work and earn a living and just want fucks like you to leave them the hell alone.

Actually, the vast majority of homosexuals live normal lives

Other than the fact that they are sexual perverts

Only in the view of you and others who follow a bronze aged religious text
Thats quite a sizable number

Sure, when you take into account you ignore most of that bronze aged religious text, it is a large number.

upload_2019-11-19_10-49-44.png

But unlike the homosexual priests and LBGTABCDEFGHIXYS perverts most Christians lead normal lives

Actually, the vast majority of homosexuals live normal lives just like you and I. They love their significant others and they go to work and earn a living and just want fucks like you to leave them the hell alone.

Haha...oh that pesky Holy Bible is so outdated...just ask any twisted puke out there.

Well, considering the only two parts of it your follow are not being gay and viewing women as inferior, I would say that even you think so.

How I live my life is kind of irrelevant in the grand scheme of things...See, unlike yourself, I’m wise enough to know I should care about society as a whole.
It’s awfully strange that you don’t know that a heterosexual Protestant Christian society is a far more productive, far more likeminded, far less criminal society for the 98%.
Do you often lobby for the two percentile?

Then they should tell their militant brethren to cool their jets....same as Muslims and the militant ones...or even Christians and their militant faction.

I agree fully. But what are the chances they will listen? Do you think you could get Mac-7 to cool his jets?
So this topic is off limits to everyone except you?

Only your comments are valid while the rest of us have to cool our jets?

How I live my life is kind of irrelevant in the grand scheme of things...See, unlike yourself, I’m wise enough to know I should care about society as a whole.
It’s awfully strange that you don’t know that a heterosexual Protestant Christian society is a far more productive, far more likeminded, far less criminal society for the 98%.

This thread is about homosexuals and there is nothing that indicates heterosexuals are any more productive than homosexuals.

I asked you once and you ignored me, so I will try again...what have you ever done for the country other than pay the taxes you are forced to pay?

Then they should tell their militant brethren to cool their jets....same as Muslims and the militant ones...or even Christians and their militant faction.

I agree fully. But what are the chances they will listen? Do you think you could get Mac-7 to cool his jets?
So this topic is off limits to everyone except you?

Only your comments are valid while the rest of us have to cool our jets?

My comments are to get you to cool your jets...so it seems that both are valid.

Haha...oh that pesky Holy Bible is so outdated...just ask any twisted puke out there.
Its the greatest book ever written

Its the greatest book ever written

It is indeed.

D5D12B39-2CB2-4173-8953-4D6D50D55E75.png

Chick-fil-A will stop all donations to the Salvation Army and the Fellowship of Christian Athletes next year, its CEO announced Monday.

The decision comes after years of criticism from LGBTQ and human rights groups regarding Chick-fil-A’s donations to the nonprofits in light of their positions on same-sex marriage.

I predict Chick-Fil-A will regret this decision

There are more traditional marriage people in America than sexual perverts

Which the company should remember since the biggest sales day in its history happened when homosexuals staged an organized boycott and protest

But it backfired as millions of people crowded the stores nationwide to show support for normal sexual values

I HOPE THEY LOSE THE HELL OUT OF THEIR SUPPORT SYSTEM AFTER ALL THEY SLAPPED THEM IN THE FACE TO SUPPORT CHILD MOLESTERS OH WAIT THEY;VE BEEN TOTALLY CHECKED OUT RIGHT LMFAO!!

[UPDATED] Chick-fil-A Folds After Sustained LGBT Hate Campaign, Abandons Christian Charities

View attachment 290674
Talk about perverts

That picture says it all

Gays and homophobic people have one thing in common, you're both human beings. Gays are not out to change you and you won't change them. So why not try for a bit of respect for each other. It may go a lot farther than the current tactics of hate and divisiveness.
Arent gays out to change Christian beliefs by attacking the Salvation Army and the Fellowship of Christian Atheletes?

Of course they are

Everyone must agree with them or pay the consequences

The thing is Gator; you Lefties never stop your crusade, you’re always pushing something new and even more devious...The Left won’t rest until all things, indecent, immoral, twisted, weird and out of bounds is considered normal by Billy Graham.

That book the Bible they call a fairy tale warns of all this....just saying

The most bizarre part in all this is that seemingly intelligent folks like Golfing Gator honestly believe the U.S. becomes a better nation as righteous Christians are displaced by devious, homosexual atheists and Caucasians become displaced by brown folks.
He believes this despite all the data that proves otherwise..l.the strangest part in all this is; he has children growing up in this decayed and broken America he seeks.
Gator just likes to be different

He must be miserable when dems are in power cause he agrees with them most of the time

Well that takes Chick Fil A off the menu come 1/1/2020. I will miss their food but I cannot put money in the pockets of a company that has apparently lost its moral core

Well, considering the only two parts of it your follow are not being gay and viewing women as inferior, I would say that even you think so.
I dont view women as inferior

Conservative Christians are taught to respect women

Chick-fil-A will stop all donations to the Salvation Army and the Fellowship of Christian Athletes next year, its CEO announced Monday.

The decision comes after years of criticism from LGBTQ and human rights groups regarding Chick-fil-A’s donations to the nonprofits in light of their positions on same-sex marriage.

Which the company should remember since the biggest sales day in its history happened when homosexuals staged an organized boycott and protest

But it backfired as millions of people crowded the stores nationwide to show support for normal sexual values

I HOPE THEY LOSE THE HELL OUT OF THEIR SUPPORT SYSTEM AFTER ALL THEY SLAPPED THEM IN THE FACE TO SUPPORT CHILD MOLESTERS OH WAIT THEY;VE BEEN TOTALLY CHECKED OUT RIGHT LMFAO!!

[UPDATED] Chick-fil-A Folds After Sustained LGBT Hate Campaign, Abandons Christian Charities

View attachment 290674

Those folks are to gay people what these people are to Christians...

abc_ntl_scotus_101006_wg.jpg
Fred Phelps was not embraced by mainstream conservatives the way homosexuals are embraced by the left

The Salvation Army is a hate group?

I thought Chick-fil-A stopped donating to “anti-LGBT” organizations a long time ago?
Its liberal lunacy

Why dont these groups ever go after muzzies?

They are being awfully quite about all this chit to. think of their kids who go to school with this trash. we are asking hmm why are htey being so quite about this......... One thing Muslims do not annd will no EVER EVER except is this gay and trans chit. Yes they will fake what they need to in order to infiltrate etc....... well u know this but this is for the the deniers LOL.

This thread is about homosexuals and there is nothing that indicates heterosexuals are any more productive than homosexuals.

I asked you once and you ignored me, so I will try again...what have you ever done for the country other than pay the taxes you are forced to pay?

Wake up bud...it’s time.

If a Browner, Gayer nation is one far more criminal why would Democrats encourage such a movement?
If a Browner, Gayer nation is one far more criminal why would Democrats encourage such a movement?
I suppose I always thought it was the responsibility of Father Government to kinda keep our nation on a positive trajectory by paving a pathway for America via governance and legislation. What went so terribly wrong?

Three out of four male prisoners are nonwhite. (see below)
prison-population-fig-2.png

• African American men remain overrepresented in the prison population.
    At the end of 2016, 29% of the male prisoners in state prisons were African American, while only 6% of the state’s male residents are African American. The incarceration rate for African American men is 4,180 per 100,000. White men are imprisoned at a rate of 420 per 100,000, and imprisonment rates for Latino men and men of other races are 1,028 and 335, respectively.
http://www.ppic.org/publication/californias-changing-prison-population/

Incarceration Rate of LGB People Three Times the General Population - Williams Institute
incar.2-675x675.jpg

Haha... Golfing Gator hates that Christians believe that a man is the leader of his family and household...He translates that into “women are inferior”.

I was not speaking to you.
Though the bible does say they should not speak in church nor ask questions and that they are in subjection to men.

Haha... Golfing Gator hates that Christians believe that a man is the leader of his family and household...He translates that into “women are inferior”.

No, that was your word. You said they were not capable of making decisions without you telling them what to do.

Wake up bud...it’s time.

I suppose I always thought it was the responsibility of Father Government to kinda keep our nation on a positive trajectory by paving a pathway for America via governance and legislation. What went so terribly wrong?

Three out of four male prisoners are nonwhite. (see below)
prison-population-fig-2.png

• African American men remain overrepresented in the prison population.
    At the end of 2016, 29% of the male prisoners in state prisons were African American, while only 6% of the state’s male residents are African American. The incarceration rate for African American men is 4,180 per 100,000. White men are imprisoned at a rate of 420 per 100,000, and imprisonment rates for Latino men and men of other races are 1,028 and 335, respectively.
http://www.ppic.org/publication/californias-changing-prison-population/

Incarceration Rate of LGB People Three Times the General Population - Williams Institute
incar.2-675x675.jpg

It is bullshit about gay people. First, the study is almost a decade old and second, and second they counted anyone that every had a single same-sex sexual experience at any time in their life.

Forum List

Back