Chickenshit Media Scared: Montana Candidate Stands Up to Them

Isn't it interesting how a trumpette can't even stay on the topic of the thread?
Your queer have you chosen a different bathroom?
What's with RightWrs and their aversion to correct English?
Pride, in being ignorant.
So we can change someone's DNA know? Please answer me!
DNA? You mean XY and XX? Or do you mean like XYY, XXY, XXXY, XYYY, X_, etc?

Maybe you meant how we can change DNA to cure diseases or use radiation to both cure and cause them?

DNA? I thought we were in chromosome territory when we see that stuff/

Well, that's what happened to Hillary but I don't share your opinion on Trump. Rough around the edges, yes, corrupt, no.
People who aren't corrupt don't end up paying off for defrauding others, many times now.
If you are talking about settling out of court then you are seriously lost. It's often the faster cheaper way to go, it is not a guilty verdict.

And not criminal. From my experience in Montana, Missoula and on down to Darby into Anaconda SD, a court room full of folks in trouble for slapping other folks is not really uncommon at all. Just an opinion, but I'm thinking an annoyed judge will slap a fine on him and be done with it. If it were me I would pay for the reporters broken stuff.
I was born in Missoula.
The state has been invaded by liberals for decades. Montana used to be a heavy Democratic state, but things have changed since Obama took the White House. Northern Democrats are really just Republicans with common-sense. We aren't like those racists in the South.
Missoula is a lovely town...you've left, right?
Most of us have....no jobs.:hmpf:
FYI, Dana Carvey from SNL and I were born in the same hospital....Saint Patrick's.....

BTW, To become a Green Beret I had to leave Missoula. Not much opportunity there.:smoke:

One can Meet the Press, they cannot Beat the Press. Will this turn the election blue? We'll see.
Absolutely will not. The man just gained support. You live in the bubble don't you.
In Montana, when men are men and sheep are nervous, he just might have and no, I do not live in a bubble. There are still, a few, moral Americans who still consider assault and battery a crime. In Montana, as we all know, that's considered foreplay.
There are those who do have actual morals (not the liberal phony talking point) who find that shoving an object into the face of a person to be a violation of that person's personal space and some of us consider it assault. I'd say its self-defense.
But not the morals to keep from assaulting someone who asks you a question, right?
Gianforte charged with election-eve assault

Read the article. He didn't just ask questions.

One can Meet the Press, they cannot Beat the Press. Will this turn the election blue? We'll see.
Absolutely will not. The man just gained support. You live in the bubble don't you.
In Montana, when men are men and sheep are nervous, he just might have and no, I do not live in a bubble. There are still, a few, moral Americans who still consider assault and battery a crime. In Montana, as we all know, that's considered foreplay.
There are those who do have actual morals (not the liberal phony talking point) who find that shoving an object into the face of a person to be a violation of that person's personal space and some of us consider it assault. I'd say its self-defense.
The police disagree. It's why they cited him for assault.
The 'Police don't have an opinion. They just issue a citation. The Judge will determine who was at fault. Regardless, someone shoves something into My face and they get more than just body slammed.
They'll get bathed in your tears?

People who aren't corrupt don't end up paying off for defrauding others, many times now.
If you are talking about settling out of court then you are seriously lost. It's often the faster cheaper way to go, it is not a guilty verdict.

And not criminal. From my experience in Montana, Missoula and on down to Darby into Anaconda SD, a court room full of folks in trouble for slapping other folks is not really uncommon at all. Just an opinion, but I'm thinking an annoyed judge will slap a fine on him and be done with it. If it were me I would pay for the reporters broken stuff.
I was born in Missoula.
The state has been invaded by liberals for decades. Montana used to be a heavy Democratic state, but things have changed since Obama took the White House. Northern Democrats are really just Republicans with common-sense. We aren't like those racists in the South.
FYI, Dana Carvey from SNL and I were born in the same hospital....Saint Patrick's.....

BTW, To become a Green Beret I had to leave Missoula. Not much opportunity there.:smoke:

Exactly why I like the place.

But not the morals to keep from assaulting someone who asks you a question, right?
People who have morals don't shove objects into the faces of others. That is the issue, not the question asked and answered.

I was born in Missoula.

"to become a Green Beret" :rofl:

No just getting into the Army first, eh? Right to "Green Beret"? :rofl:

The 'Police don't have an opinion. They just issue a citation. The Judge will determine who was at fault. Regardless, someone shoves something into My face and they get more than just body slammed.
The police don't cite someone just for the hell of it. Based upon their reports - he broke the law.
Well he has been charged. Let him have his day in court.

The police don't cite someone just for the hell of it. Based upon their reports - he broke the law.
Yep, and then he can get back to representing his constituents.

Speaking of shooting, have you picked up a firearm yet, Bodzilla?
I already have several, thank you.
Oh yeah, You're one of those bad ass, shoot em up kind of dikes. I forgot.
I am not a long wall or embankment build to prevent flooding from the sea.
But you are a lesbian and that prevents you from being flooded with sperm.
That has what to do with this thread? This isn't the Flame Zone, btw.
Carry on.

By June 7th, according to reports. I'm sure he has a decent lawyer or two around.

"Do you have a response to the CBOs scoring of GOP plan?"

Yeah, that was a vicious attack. I can see why he had to physically assault him for that.
Good thing that that brave candidate didn't shoot him in self defense, eh?
Speaking of shooting, have you picked up a firearm yet, Bodzilla?

This is a salient point.

I used to not understand resorting to unwarranted violence, but once I squeezed that trigger and blew a hole through something I began to have a new found appreciation for exerting physical dominance to resolve issues.
He wasn't talking to you, scumbag.

Lol idiot, wasn't talking to you either, so you just self-defeated.
A circular argument.

Me pointing out a salient fact....your obviously unwanted and frivolous post, isn't self-defeating.

Your queer have you chosen a different bathroom?
What's with RightWrs and their aversion to correct English?
Pride, in being ignorant.
So we can change someone's DNA know? Please answer me!
DNA? You mean XY and XX? Or do you mean like XYY, XXY, XXXY, XYYY, X_, etc?

Maybe you meant how we can change DNA to cure diseases or use radiation to both cure and cause them?

DNA? I thought we were in chromosome territory when we see that stuff/
Since I don't know what he's asking yet we have no idea where we are.

I was born in Missoula.

"to become a Green Beret" :rofl:

No just getting into the Army first, eh? Right to "Green Beret"? :rofl:

I know. You must think it just happens. Bet you think 'Rambo' was a true story as well.

Generally one has to progress from one school to the next in order to qualify for Special Forces Selection, much less attend the 'Q' Course and pass it. It takes years of experience and training just to be accepted to attend the course.....and none of that would have happened if I had stayed in Missoula.

This is how liberal groups and media harass candidates in fly over country...real Americans. Must watch.
Big Sky, Big Money
Asking them hard questions. How terrible of them. The press is so mean.
Getting in his face all campaign and being rude. Now little liberal reporter gets his ass slammed...good for the candidate I say.
Yes, because to your childish mind playground-level violence is the answer to what you cannot deal with.

You mean like burning college campuses and spraying pepper spray in students face?

LMAO at the kettle calling the pot black

-Geaux

Asking them hard questions. How terrible of them. The press is so mean.
Getting in his face all campaign and being rude. Now little liberal reporter gets his ass slammed...good for the candidate I say.
Yes, because to your childish mind playground-level violence is the answer to what you cannot deal with.
lord you got a stupid stick wedged pretty deep up your ass.
For most adults, understanding assault and battery is not a difficult thing. In time you may understand it as well?

Maybe this will help? "Gianforte has been charged with misdemeanor assault in relation to the incident. He's received a citation and is scheduled to appear in Gallatin County Justice Court between now and June 7, the sheriff's office said."

I guess he (and his attorney) will cast ballots and then appear before the judge.
When someone gives you shit...punch them in the face.

You rabid RWNJs have no idea what you are are attacking. You make everything partisan but this was a journalist doing his job in a very reasonable manner. The reason for the attack was that the politician didn't like being asked about the disaster known as trump care.

In spite of trump telling RWNJs to punch and even kill those who you don't like, it's still illegal.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back