Chickenshit Media Scared: Montana Candidate Stands Up to Them

MSM sitting in their Greenwich Village bistro's are flabbergasted that citizens and candidates outside New York City and Left Coast have had enough of their shit. They hide behind 1st Amendment to push a liberal agenda. Well you liberal cherries expect more of same in fly over country you spit on.
Greg Gianforte just made a massive error on the final night of the Montana special election - CNNPolitics.com

He is running against a clueless stoner and his attack might end up losing this election for him! It's like the legitimate rape comment in MO.

Side note:
I love how the reporter said, "you body slammed me." First, if they was true, lol I would have loved to see that. Second it was probably a girlie push and pull.

Unbelievable

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

MSM sitting in their Greenwich Village bistro's are flabbergasted that citizens and candidates outside New York City and Left Coast have had enough of their shit. They hide behind 1st Amendment to push a liberal agenda. Well you liberal cherries expect more of same in fly over country you spit on.
Greg Gianforte just made a massive error on the final night of the Montana special election - CNNPolitics.com

He is running against a clueless stoner and his attack might end up losing this election for him! It's like the legitimate rape comment in MO.

Side note:
I love how the reporter said, "you body slammed me." First, if they was true, lol I would have loved to see that. Second it was probably a girlie push and pull.

Unbelievable

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
It'll get him more votes. anyone with any sense despises the media.

That was completely wrong....and wouldn't surprise me if it was outsiders coming in to stir that up. Berkeley should have done as Notre Dame did...don't like it, don't go or walk out quietly. But I heard RussianWrs didn't like that either.
View attachment 128757
Except no one said the Russians hacked voting machines.
No one EVER said that? Bull....I saw libtards making that and still do.
ISIS is always hiring. They aren't big a Free Press either however they do have an affinity for tall buildings at times.
You keep blabbering about 'free press'. Do you think there aren't limits on what the press can do and when or something?
Point out what that reporter did illegally.
Whether it was illegal or not, he was not invited and interrupted interview in progress. Then shoved a recorder in the guys face...which could be considered assault.

Find a case where a reporter "shoving a recorder in a guy's face" was prosecuted as assault.
This case right here. He was prosecuted by his victim throwing his sorry ass down. Should have gotten a medal for it.

The reporter isn't the one being charged with assault.

Except no one said the Russians hacked voting machines.
No one EVER said that? Bull....I saw libtards making that and still do.
You keep blabbering about 'free press'. Do you think there aren't limits on what the press can do and when or something?
Point out what that reporter did illegally.
Whether it was illegal or not, he was not invited and interrupted interview in progress. Then shoved a recorder in the guys face...which could be considered assault.

Find a case where a reporter "shoving a recorder in a guy's face" was prosecuted as assault.
This case right here. He was prosecuted by his victim throwing his sorry ass down. Should have gotten a medal for it.

The reporter isn't the one being charged with assault.
Being charged and being convicted are two different things. At least they are to people living in reality.

Yes, because to your childish mind playground-level violence is the answer to what you cannot deal with.

And there it is for all to see!

A liberal mind convinced that one can win a war by strewing rose petals in the path of the guy slaughtering your children and raping your wives.
Because that reporter was slaughtering the candidate's children and raping his wife.

Yes, because to your childish mind playground-level violence is the answer to what you cannot deal with.

A liberal mind convinced that one can win a war by strewing rose petals in the path of the guy slaughtering your children and raping your wives.
To win a war - one must start with a war that can be won.

To win a war - one must start with a war that can be won.
Bending over for every assault is not winning.

Guess the reporter got on the wrong side of the candidate.

Forum List

Back