Chief Judge of DC court's Opinion on Mueller Report that were redacted!

Quote: "Well, the democrats have opened that can of worms, wry".:
Meister

In what way have, "the democrats have opened that can of worms"; and what is the can of worms?

Meiser finds my question funny. I must infer he means Kavanaugh is a sure vote against the Democrats, and is the swing vote to cover up Barr's and Trump's corruption.

Meister thinks this is funny too, likely he doesn't have an answer to what he wrote. Typical of a Trumpanzee.

Last edited:
He's not the last word, you know.

Yep, and if it goes to the Supreme Court and is over turned by a 5-4 vote we'll know that the United States has become a Banana Republic.

Well, the democrats have opened that can of worms, wry.

In what way have, "the democrats have opened that can of worms"; and what is the can of worms?

Meiser finds my question funny. I must infer he means Kavanaugh is a sure vote against the Democrats, and is the swing vote to cover up Barr's and Trump's corruption.
I laugh because you think you're so smart, yet can't even figure it out, wry. Either stupidity or too partisan to admit it.
Hint.....dems throwing everything at a wall and trying to get something to stick on a duly elected president.
All because, their old hag didn't win.

Yep, and if it goes to the Supreme Court and is over turned by a 5-4 vote we'll know that the United States has become a Banana Republic.

I laugh because you think you're so smart, yet can't even figure it out, wry. Either stupidity or too partisan to admit it.
Hint.....dems throwing everything at a wall and trying to get something to stick on a duly elected president.

I wouldn't have asked the question if I think I am so smart.

It took you some time to come up with an answer, something you could have responded to in my first response, i.e. asking the question.

Thus I think you're full of shit in your response now.

I doubt you are bright enough to have considered my Kavanaugh conclusion. He proved to have a bias against the Democrats, obvious to those who watched his childish performance.

It took you some time to come up with an answer, something you could have responded to in my first response, i.e. asking the question.

I doubt you are bright enough to have considered my Kavanaugh conclusion. He proved to have a bias against the Democrats, obvious to those who watched his childish performance.
I had to deal with planning a Christmas party if you must know, wry. :auiqs.jpg:
The world doesn't revolve around you, wry. :rolleyes-41:

I had to deal with planning a Christmas party if you must know, wry. :auiqs.jpg:
The world doesn't revolve around you, wry. :rolleyes-41:

Sure. Happy Holidays.

You know, if Kavanaugh has a "bias against the Democrats", maybe the Dimwits should ask themselves if it could possibly be because of THEIR childish behavior toward HIM during his confirmation hearing...

All portions of the Mueller report which were redacted and any underlying transcripts or exhibits that were redacted.

This included any Grand Jury material which Barr redacted.

A big win for the House Democrats, and a huge loss to AG Barr.
Let me guess you will have evidence now? Lol

We have evidence now. It's just being obstructed. Which is why more people will be going to prison this time than the Nixon administration. Wait until dotard is out of the protection of that office. That's when you turds nightmare really gets underway.

You know, if Kavanaugh has a "bias against the Democrats", maybe the Dimwits should ask themselves if it could possibly be because of THEIR childish behavior toward HIM during his confirmation hearing...
Which, of course, would still make Kavanaugh an unethical moron. You might want to do better.

When it does stick, hopefully trump, for his sake, will mount a better defense than that pile of crap you just pinched off.

A bias against the Democrats is a natural thing to Americans.

Y’all just might be sorry what you wish for...

if I recall, the fbi, Mueller’s team went through it with Barr and agreed to the redactions. Lol

You made a spelling error: A bias against Democrats is a natural thing to AMERIKANS. For the dense, the neo nazis set.

You made a spelling error: A bias against Democrats is a natural thing to AMERIKANS. For the dense, the neo nazis set.

How stupid. You reek of desperation.

Which, of course, would still make Kavanaugh an unethical moron. You might want to do better.
Well, why don't you try your little theory out???

Next time you're in court, try your darndest to piss off the judge...

And don't forget to tell him how "unethical" he is when he throws the book at you!!!

Meister thinks this is funny too, likely he doesn't have an answer to what he wrote. Typical of a Trumpanzee.

Scotus USED to be a slam-dunk for the Democrats....Not anymore this is the 'new normal' for them and they're fit to be tied.

I must infer he means Kavanaugh is a sure vote against the Democrats, and is the swing vote to cover up Barr's and Trump's corruption.

I think Kavanaugh is a sure vote to apply white-out to the parts of the Constitution that are inconvenient for Trump. He is that openly corrupt and Stalinist, like the rest of the Trump cult.

However, the other conservative justices, no. They're not that corrupt.

Forum List

Back