Chief Justice Roberts Trying For Redemption

BullKurtz

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2013
RIGHT BEHIND YOU
After Scalia scorched him in the ACA decision fiasco, Roberts has fled back to his conservative stable. He voted against queer marriage. With today's votes on redistricting and donkey punching the EPA for their obsession with coal, Roberts is now safely back in the place he was put on the Court to be. While his "applesauce" hooey on Barry-Care won't be forgiven or forgotten, we need Roberts to stand against the final year of outrages from Hussein's lizards.

chief-justice-roberts.jpg

I think Roberts just laughs off Scalia..he has no influence

• Banned
I think Roberts just laughs off Scalia..he has no influence
That was made clear during the first Obamacare ruling. Alito reported that he was going to protect that law no matter what and could not be reasoned with

Roberts is a human being with his own past and circle of those close to him. Maybe he couldn't get over something that happened to an important person to him that was screwed by an insurance company. I knew a guy who broke his femur skiing and his insurer called the surgery he needed "elective" and wouldn't approve it. They ended up paying for the amputation of that leg when it could have been made good again. When I was doing credit checks for contracts I found about 9 out of 10 bankruptcies were for medical bills. Something had to be done. The ACA did something....now fix it and move on is what I say.

Forum List

Back