Chiefs vs Pats - Oh, boy!

Crazy OT rule? KC gets no chance on offense at all?

If the Offense scores a TD it's over. If they go for a cheesy FG, other teams gets a shot.

It was becoming clear the KC D were drained, absolutely spent. It was inevitable once Gronk made that 3rd down catch. They could run that in for another 300 yards with 4 full downs before getting stopped.

Fiero425 said:
Andy always helps the opposition with his decision making! I put this on him! All this talent and he couldn't win at home again!
The PLAYERS Didn't Cover The Pass
The PLAYERS Couldn't Make A Sack
Agreed.

Reid had a good year and I put none of this on him. Could have called a time out on the goal line there at the end to give the defense a breather but that is hardly the reason for the loss.

Crazy OT rule? KC gets no chance on offense at all?
They Have To Stop The Offence From Scoring

It's Do Or Die

This Is Because Of A Chiefs/Dolphins Play-Off Game In '71
It Started At 3pm And Were Still Playing After 10:00

Last edited:
However, the longevity, well oiled mechanics and ease in which Brady wins with this team has convinced me from an accomplishment standpoint, he's the best.
Don't forget the other half of the NE Patriot's winning formula.

The zen master himself, coach Belichick. .... :cool:
Given the material NE has there are a few coaches that could win with that team ...

Fiero425 said:
Andy always helps the opposition with his decision making! I put this on him! All this talent and he couldn't win at home again!
The PLAYERS Didn't Cover The Pass
The PLAYERS Couldn't Make A Sack
Agreed.

Reid had a good year and I put none of this on him. Could have called a time out on the goal line there at the end to give the defense a breather but that is hardly the reason for the loss.

This was his best chance to date. Home game. QB with 50 TD passes who could move. I'm sad for him. The rich get richer.

QB Tom Brady, coach Belichick, and team owner Robert Kraft, together for 19 straight seasons.

They are a masterful triumvirate who skillfully molded the NE Patriots into a well oiled, smooth running, record breaking, NFL win machine. ... :thup:

Last edited:
What a game. Brady is the GOAT
I know it doesn’t seem like it but this is like watching Michael Jordan win a bunch of championships. The guy is so amazing. That team is amazing. And every year the best they ever get is 20th pick in the draft. How do they do it?
And Every Time Brady Has A Bad Day
The Fans Grouse He's Washed Up

And Then He Takes Them To Another Championship

Those People Are So Spoiled
Well come on. Every year he wins it has to be the last time. He’s old af. And look at Brees and Aaron Rogers. Both lucky to just have one each.

Certainly this is toms last year right? No way he ever makes it back to another Super Bowl after this year right? Lol

Well, KC could not score in the first half. Sigh.
Not Real Super Bowl-y, Huh ??

This Is A Young Talented Team
If They Can Keep Together
They've Got A Lot Of Tread

I May While Away A Few Sunday Afternoons Next Year
There’s always next year just ask cam newton. He made it once. Still looking to get back. Or that Atlanta qb. I’m sure he thought he’d get another chance.

sealybobo said:
Certainly this is toms last year right? No way he ever makes it back to another Super Bowl after this year right? Lol
And I Hope The Patriots Win....Again

Well, KC could not score in the first half. Sigh.
Not Real Super Bowl-y, Huh ??

This Is A Young Talented Team
If They Can Keep Together
They've Got A Lot Of Tread

I May While Away A Few Sunday Afternoons Next Year
There’s always next year just ask cam newton. He made it once. Still looking to get back. Or that Atlanta qb. I’m sure he thought he’d get another chance.

Forum List

Back