Chiefs vs Pats - Oh, boy!

Brady getting his 6th win in 9 SB's if it happens this year, and seemingly not stopping, it's just unheard of.

I will say, the rules now have made it easier to extend a QB's life, Bradshaw won in a tougher league in terms of being a target with little rule protections. Still, why can't this team do this for another 2-3 years? It's near impossible in football to have such longevity, but I cannot ever count him out until he (and the team) is out.
It Wasn't That Long Ago
2 Back-To-Back Super Bowl Wins
Was Called A 'Dynasty'
(Dallas)

Aikman Told Them Even Winning One Is Difficult
Let Alone Winning Two Consecutive
Didn't Bradshaw with Pitt win 4 in a row Or is my memory failing?

Tom Brady the Super Bowl Nine times GOAT QB.

upload_2019-1-21_10-41-16.png

DANG?

upload_2019-1-21_10-43-5.png

btw: It's said. Tom drinks "half" his body weight in ounces of water daily.

Tom is about 225 lbs.
1 Gallon water weights 8.34 lbs.
! Gallon Water = 16 oz.
225 lb / 2= 113 lbs.
113 oz / 16 = 7.1 gals of water a day. or 58.640625 lbs of water a day. WOW!?
That a lot of peeing a day. Seems to be on other LOSER teams.

Last edited:
Chiefs needed a good start to have a legit chance at beating Brady. That being said...
Before the game even started...
The initial coin flip won by the Chiefs...
Chiefs defer.
Now, I know that is the usual modus operandi.
BUT ..
Thinking outside the box here..
Why give Brady the ball - on purpose - at anytime in a championship game?
Watching the pats on a long drive to start the game while Mahomes and company sit on the sideline freezing to death didn't make sense to me.

Chiefs needed a good start to have a legit chance at beating Brady. That being said...
Before the game even started...
The initial coin flip won by the Chiefs...
Chiefs defer.
Now, I know that is the usual modus operandi.
BUT ..
Thinking outside the box here..
Why give Brady the ball - on purpose - at anytime in a championship game?
Watching the pats on a long drive to start the game while Mahomes and company sit on the sideline freezing to death didn't make sense to me.
Forget politics Stick to FB

Brady getting his 6th win in 9 SB's if it happens this year, and seemingly not stopping, it's just unheard of.

I will say, the rules now have made it easier to extend a QB's life, Bradshaw won in a tougher league in terms of being a target with little rule protections. Still, why can't this team do this for another 2-3 years? It's near impossible in football to have such longevity, but I cannot ever count him out until he (and the team) is out.
It Wasn't That Long Ago
Was Called A 'Dynasty'
(Dallas)

Your memory IS failing.

but
"won four Super Bowl titles in a six-year period (1974, 1975, 1978, and 1979), becoming the first quarterback to win three and four Super Bowls"

It Wasn't That Long Ago
Was Called A 'Dynasty'
(Dallas)

Your memory IS failing.

but
"won four Super Bowl titles in a six-year period (1974, 1975, 1978, and 1979), becoming the first quarterback to win three and four Super Bowls"
OK it wasn't in a row Still remembered the 4 wins
He played for 14 seasons with Pittsburgh, won four Super Bowl titles in a six-year period (1974, 1975, 1978, and 1979), becoming the first quarterback to win three and four Super Bowls, and led the Steelers to eight AFC Central championships.

It Wasn't That Long Ago
Was Called A 'Dynasty'
(Dallas)

Your memory IS failing.

but
He played for 14 seasons with Pittsburgh, won four Super Bowl titles in a six-year period (1974, 1975, 1978, and 1979), becoming the first quarterback to win three and four Super Bowls, and led the Steelers to eight AFC Central championships.
I feel Tom should get his 6th ring this Super Bowl. And try again next year. NE justs owns the Super Bowl Throne. 9 times there on one team is way more than 6. Just saying.

It Wasn't That Long Ago
Was Called A 'Dynasty'
(Dallas)

Your memory IS failing.

but
I feel Tom should get his 6th ring this Super Bowl. And try again next year. NE justs owns the Super Bowl Throne. 9 time their is way more than 6. Just saying.
Just made NE favorite 2 points

It Wasn't That Long Ago
Was Called A 'Dynasty'
(Dallas)

Your memory IS failing.

but
I feel Tom should get his 6th ring this Super Bowl. And try again next year. NE justs owns the Super Bowl Throne. 9 time their is way more than 6. Just saying.

Tom Would really put other QB in their places if he gets to the Super Bowl in 2019. Let's him make a real statement on who's the GOAT! Along with his NE coach and Owner.

Dallas was never America's Team. NE has always been this.
Nothang like Coach Jerry Jones firing Jimmy to make me feel good.
And the spews from that LOSER QB Tony Bozo Romo on Tee Vee, just makes
football look and sound bad.

Last edited:
Your memory IS failing.

but

Tom Would really put other QB in their places if he gets to the Super Bowl in 2019. Let's him make a real statement on who's the GOAT! Along with his NE coach and Owner.

Dallas was never America team. NE has always been this.
Both are owned by republicans F both teams

Your memory IS failing.

but

Hmm? This was funny.

Tom Brady Skips Patriots’ White House Visit Along With Numerous Teammates

I'm sure the wife cleared Tom's head of stupid.
And Dallas has gone when was it again?

8e49a440f8c3147651d0b8e501d9ac60.jpg

And to make this game even better, a shitload of more snow expected.
Kickoff temp - 0 -10 degrees.
Yeah, baby!
Should be a fun game. Another round of snow Friday and Saturday then sub zero windchills.
Would love to go but I am always miserable at games that are that cold.
So will either go out with friends to Power & Light or just stay in. Haven't decided yet. Power & Light will be packed no doubt.

The Cordish Companies - Eat + Drink city power and light restaurants&matchtype=b&network=g&devicemodel=&loc_interest_ms=1020414&gclid=Cj0KCQiApvbhBRDXARIsALnNoK2gq8H7bx63M1v7opAK9Qa-qwfzoG203LNx1qLa7Qm-uK-MYlkEgGwaAu5jEALw_wcB
Wife won't go to P&L lol. We're old.
What part of KC you in?
Holden.
Cool, not too far away.

I've decided to stay in for the game. Near blizzard winds and the temps made my decision for me. Gonna have my family here and cook a 4lb meatloaf along with tons of ballgame snacks and beer.

Go Chiefs!
I am not unhappy with the weather. I bought an ice shanty this year and have had no use for it yet. Hopefully it will stay cold enough for me to use it. As far as the super bowl goes Iam sick of watching New England. That being said it is the only real football left so I will watch. Then I stop watching sports for a month till march madness. Only 52 days till the walleye run and my boat is back on water. At that point sports come to me on the radio until football starts back in late august.

Should be a fun game. Another round of snow Friday and Saturday then sub zero windchills.
Would love to go but I am always miserable at games that are that cold.
So will either go out with friends to Power & Light or just stay in. Haven't decided yet. Power & Light will be packed no doubt.

The Cordish Companies - Eat + Drink city power and light restaurants&matchtype=b&network=g&devicemodel=&loc_interest_ms=1020414&gclid=Cj0KCQiApvbhBRDXARIsALnNoK2gq8H7bx63M1v7opAK9Qa-qwfzoG203LNx1qLa7Qm-uK-MYlkEgGwaAu5jEALw_wcB
What part of KC you in?
Holden.
Cool, not too far away.

I've decided to stay in for the game. Near blizzard winds and the temps made my decision for me. Gonna have my family here and cook a 4lb meatloaf along with tons of ballgame snacks and beer.

Go Chiefs!
I am not unhappy with the weather. I bought an ice shanty this year and have had no use for it yet. Hopefully it will stay cold enough for me to use it. As far as the super bowl goes Iam sick of watching New England. That being said it is the only real football left so I will watch. Then I stop watching sports for a month till march madness. Only 52 days till the walleye run and my boat is back on water. At that point sports come to me on the radio until football starts back in late august.
How Anti America. New England is just doing it better than the other LOSER teams going 9 times and winning

And note the 4 letter word "MOST"

upload_2019-1-21_12-12-39.png

Tom Brady and NE are the GOAT winners. They earned it, it was not stolen or with Russian help.

Hmm? This was funny.

Tom Brady Skips Patriots’ White House Visit Along With Numerous Teammates

I'm sure the wife cleared Tom's head of stupid.
And Dallas has gone when was it again?

8e49a440f8c3147651d0b8e501d9ac60.jpg
Think it was Trump also that cleared Brady's head.... IMHO Trump is the republicans worst nightmare

What part of KC you in?
Holden.
Cool, not too far away.

Go Chiefs!
How Anti America. New England is just doing it better than the other LOSER teams going 9 times and winning

And note the 4 letter word "MOST"

View attachment 241288

Tom Brady and NE are the GOAT winners.
I do not think it is anti american to want to see some compitition. I am tired of Alabama CLemson also. Get some fucking parity going, other wise it will become pretty boring. There will become a time when these sports pay a price for such dominance by select teams and viewership will suffer.

Forum List

Back