Chiefs vs Pats - Oh, boy!

Brady getting his 6th win in 9 SB's if it happens this year, and seemingly not stopping, it's just unheard of.

I will say, the rules now have made it easier to extend a QB's life, Bradshaw won in a tougher league in terms of being a target with little rule protections. Still, why can't this team do this for another 2-3 years? It's near impossible in football to have such longevity, but I cannot ever count him out until he (and the team) are, well, out.

Brady getting his 6th win in 9 SB's if it happens this year, and seemingly not stopping, it's just unheard of.

I will say, the rules now have made it easier to extend a QB's life, Bradshaw won in a tougher league in terms of being a target with little rule protections. Still, why can't this team do this for another 2-3 years? It's near impossible in football to have such longevity, but I cannot ever count him out until he (and the team) is out.
It Wasn't That Long Ago
2 Back-To-Back Super Bowl Wins
Was Called A 'Dynasty'
(Dallas)

Aikman Told Them Even Winning One Is Difficult
Let Alone Winning Two Consecutive

I will say, the rules now have made it easier to extend a QB's life, Bradshaw won in a tougher league in terms of being a target with little rule protections. Still, why can't this team do this for another 2-3 years? It's near impossible in football to have such longevity, but I cannot ever count him out until he (and the team) is out.
It Wasn't That Long Ago
2 Back-To-Back Super Bowl Wins
Was Called A 'Dynasty'
(Dallas)

2 titles in a row is not a dynasty in any sport. 3 or more

fbj said:
That's What Sports Outlets Were Saying To Aikman

Or I Should Say
Trying To Get HIM To Say

fbj said:

Or I Should Say
Trying To Get HIM To Say

Well, he won 3 SB's in four years. They were a brief, but strong dynasty.

Oh, and I just had to double check my memory, as I remember being at a friends house when it happened, the 49ers beat them to get to S.B XXIX or Cowboys may have won 4 in a row.

I think Gisele Bündchen may be a witch and she puts spells on the other teams players to make them lose.
806.jpg

807.gif

shockedcanadian said:
the 49ers beat them to get to S.B XXIX or Cowboys may have won 4 in a row.
Replaced Montana With Steve Young

And Weren't The Super Bowls
Giants-Bills
Washington-Bills
Dallas-Bills
Dallas-Bills
9er's-Chargers
Opps...
Dallas-Steelers
Then Green Bay-Pats

??

Last edited:
fbj said:

Or I Should Say
Trying To Get HIM To Say

Well, he won 3 SB's in four years. They were a brief, but strong dynasty.

Oh, and I just had to double check my memory, as I remember being at a friends house when it happened, the 49ers beat them to get to S.B XXIX or Cowboys may have won 4 in a row.

Yes 3 out of 4 is a dynasty. Not 2 out of 5

fbj said:
Yes 3 out of 4 is a dynasty. Not 2 out of 5
I'm Not Arguing With You
I'm Pointing Out What Casters Were Saying
With Dallas' Two Consecutive Wins

That Doesn't Start To Compare
With Belichick/Brady Pats

No One Does

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. That was a GREAT GAME!!!
  2. Chiefs played hard and really showed some guts out there.
  3. They kept roaring back and nearly took that game away.
  4. Looked like they may even win for awhile, the way they never gave up and laid down, nope plenty of fight in em!
  5. That was in all purposes the Super Bowl!
  6. Hard fought on both teams behalf.
  7. Can't see the next game even being half that dramatic.
  8. Chiefs lost but they showed they are winners just not this time.
  9. Coin toss is what really helped decide who won, next time I would think they need to tweak that a little, allowed each team to handle to ball once.
  10. It would be fair to each.

11. Regards,
  12. SirJamesofTexas

What a game. Brady is the GOAT
I know it doesn’t seem like it but this is like watching Michael Jordan win a bunch of championships. The guy is so amazing. That team is amazing. And every year the best they ever get is 20th pick in the draft. How do they do it?
And Every Time Brady Has A Bad Day
The Fans Grouse He's Washed Up

And Then He Takes Them To Another Championship

Those People Are So Spoiled
Well come on. Every year he wins it has to be the last time. He’s old af. And look at Brees and Aaron Rogers. Both lucky to just have one each.

Certainly this is toms last year right? No way he ever makes it back to another Super Bowl after this year right? Lol
The Patriots front line have always done an excellent job protecting Tom Brady. So have the Refs who call roughing the passer just for touching him.

Patriots roughing passer Mahomes multiple times & never got called, yet Refs make bullshit game changing call against Chiefs. See 1m46s in video

Last edited:
11 NBA titles

Winning a title when there are only 12 teams in a league is not that difficult. Not much competition in the league back then

Now, there are 30 teams with the best players in the world

Forum List

Back