Child Killers Celebrated as Heroes by Barbaric Palestinian Animals

Blowing people up is blowing people up.
So you equate the intentional and murder of civilians by Muslim terrorists like Hamas and the 9-11 perpetrators, to the non intentional death of civilians by a US soldier?

Fortunately, the rest of the world considers this kind of thinking evil and insane.

...to the non intentional death of civilians by a US soldier?

They will level city blocks but did not intend to kill those civilians.:cuckoo:
Yes.

So you equate the intentional and murder of civilians by Muslim terrorists like Hamas and the 9-11 perpetrators, to the non intentional death of civilians by a US soldier?

Fortunately, the rest of the world considers this kind of thinking evil and insane.

...to the non intentional death of civilians by a US soldier?

They will level city blocks but did not intend to kill those civilians.:cuckoo:
Yes.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Very few with the capability to think clearly buy into the "non intentional" fantasy.

Very few with the capability to think clearly buy into the "non intentional" fantasy.
Really, a US soldier into would be instructed to intentionally blow up a pizza restaurant filled with women and kids, like Hamas does? Really? I beg to differ.

Not to mention our soldiers, if they dare to even pee on a Koran, have to face tribunals and court martials, whereas Muslims treat their terrorist child killers as national heroes.

Last edited:
What I say is that the victim is just as dead and self serving, face saving apologies be damned.

I don't see anyone getting bent out of shape over the US army killing bunches of children in Iraq and Afghanistan over the past 10 years either.
US has targetted bunches of children intentionally, knowing well that they're children, and killed them? And then the guy was celebtrated as a hero instead of punished? That's news to me.

They intentionally bombed civilian neighbourhoods. You think they didn't know that there was going to be some "collateral damage"? :lol:

I don't see anyone getting bent out of shape over the US army killing bunches of children in Iraq and Afghanistan over the past 10 years either.

Or the few hundred children Israel killed in Cast Lead.

Nobody has said boo about that.

You certenly didn't weep when children died in Missile attack, did you?

Speaking of being a hypocrite.

Children killed since September 2000
Israeli 129
Palestinian 1477

Remember These Children

Where is your outrage?

Israeli 129
Palestinian 1477

Remember These Children

Where is your outrage?

Is that link updated?

And I have always said that children should be outside any war. repeatedly.

Israeli 129
Palestinian 1477

Remember These Children

Where is your outrage?

Is that link updated?

The last entry was April 3, 2012.

Hamas made an offer to Israel for both sides to stop killing civilians. Israel (Sharon) rejected it. I believe the offer is still on the table though.

What I say is that the victim is just as dead and self serving, face saving apologies be damned.
What you're saying is that any soldier in any war that has ever occurred in history, that unintentionally kills civilians as a result of a miscalculation, etc, is the same as a Hamas or Al Queda terrorist that walks into a crowded public civilian place and massacres all of them.

That's basically it.

Israeli 129
Palestinian 1477

Remember These Children

Where is your outrage?

Is that link updated?

The last entry was April 3, 2012.

Hamas made an offer to Israel for both sides to stop killing civilians. Israel (Sharon) rejected it. I believe the offer is still on the table though.
Hamas makes offers when their back is against the wall so they can regroup and carry out more attacks. Do you really think after all these years Israel is not familiar with the savagery and deceptiveness of Islamist mentality?

Aha so you DO admit that US does NOT intentionally target civilians, and when it does occur they either apologize or punish those responsible, depending. Wouldn't you say that is totally different from a preplanned operation to go blow up a pizza parlor filled with women and kids, and rewarding the mass murderer as a national hero, which is what terrorist groups like Hamas or Al Queda do?
What you're saying is that any soldier in any war that has ever occurred in history, that unintentionally kills civilians as a result of a miscalculation, etc, is the same as a Hamas or Al Queda terrorist that walks into a crowded public civilian place and massacres all of them.

That's basically it.

So, when Israel drops a one ton bomb on an apartment building, it was merely a miscalculation?:cuckoo:

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
The Palestinians will never catch up to the Jews (Israelis) in the number of children killed.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

Israeli 129
Palestinian 1477

Remember These Children

Where is your outrage?

Is that link updated?

Well israel has made sure that 1477 Palestinian children are outside this war and any other

The Palestinians will never catch up to the Jews (Israelis) in the number of children killed.
The Palestinians and Muslims have killed more of their own children than the Jews could ever. Hamas and Al Queda keep reminding the world, they love death while we love life. That's why they the animals celebrate when their kids blow themselves up. The last culture that sacrificed and celebrated their own children's death the way Palestinian animals do was the Mayans, a few thousand years ago. And even the Mayans at that time were a far more advanced civilization than these barbarian savages.

It's really not Israel or any Western country's fault that Muslims use their women and children as human shields for their terrorists to operate from behind of. They do it in Afganistan, Iraq, Yemen, Somalia, Lebanon, and yes, even the Palestinians do it. Not. Ly do they use their own women and children as shields but they also use ambulances, mosques, and even hospitals to launch their terrorist attacks from. This has been documented.

The Palestinians are not the exception to Islamic behavior, in fact they are quite the opposite, they're more savage and barbaric, which is why no Arab country accepts any of them in.

Forum List

Back