Child migrants coming from Calais shows one maybe be as old as 38

I wonder how the foster parents will feel when the 15yr old they were expecting looks like this?

IMG_1532.JPG

I wonder if this charade is going to be taken all the way? Are these men going to be sent to school with actual 15 yr olds?

Last edited:
I wonder if this charade is going to be taken all the way? Are these men going to be sent to school with other 15 yr olds?

What a world we live in where men are children or women if they choose to be! :dunno:

Oh puleeeeze!

The migrant children who arrived on Monday were "small boys" who seemed "quite young", according to a charity worker who travelled with them.

Vanessa Cowan, the British Red Cross's refugee family reunion operations manager, dismissed suggestions that the children could have been adults.

She said: "The perspective of the pictures or just the way the picture is taken could be deceiving and the boys that we brought were small boys.

"I think you can make a lot with pictures and that doesn't always represent the reality."....

Home Office rules out 'inaccurate, inappropriate and unethical' dental checks to verify age of Calais refugee children
Yeah, right:

IMG_1532.JPG

And we were all born yesterday. SMH.

Out of the 50+ Fighting age men (aka 'children') admitted over the last few days, only one female has arrived. She was covered with a big blanket so I guess they were worried we might notice she's a post menopausal 'child' :eusa_think:

Look at this poor "child."

croydon-calais-migrants-6.jpg

I don't know about you, but when I think of rescuing "child" refugees, this is what I would have in mind . . .

30349.jpg

Look at this poor "child."

croydon-calais-migrants-6.jpg

I don't know about you, but when I think of rescuing "child" refugees, this is what I would have in mind . . .

30349.jpg
Yep. That's what we all had in mind too. What's worrying is what is happening to these actual children?

Forum List

Back