Children accidently shoot someone every 36 hours

Brain357

Platinum Member
Mar 30, 2013
According to a study published earlier this week by Everytown For Gun Safety and Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America, 79 children have unintentionally shot someone with a handgun during the first four months of 2015. These shootings have resulted in 24 deaths and 56 injuries. If such first-quarter figures were calculated to cover an entire year, there would be an accidental shooting every 36 hours.

Children accidentally shoot someone every 36 hours new study finds - Living - HeraldTimesOnline

According to a study published earlier this week by Everytown For Gun Safety and Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America, 79 children have unintentionally shot someone with a handgun during the first four months of 2015. These shootings have resulted in 24 deaths and 56 injuries. If such first-quarter figures were calculated to cover an entire year, there would be an accidental shooting every 36 hours.

Children accidentally shoot someone every 36 hours new study finds - Living - HeraldTimesOnline

Your first mistake brain was citing Everytown....they have already been shown to use fake numbers.......that is bloombergs group...the hypocrite gun grabber......

Notice....17 or under.......at what point is a child actually a child...they are lying right there....and most deaths of children with guns are gang related.....

Accidental gun deaths of children...less than 100 a year......out of a country of over 320 million.....

Your first mistake brain was citing Everytown....they have already been shown to use fake numbers.......that is bloombergs group...the hypocrite gun grabber......

Go search accidental shooting on Google news. You will see lots involving children. I do not doubt the numbers.

Go search accidental shooting on Google news. You will see lots involving children. I do not doubt the numbers.

I know you don't brain....you should get help for that......

And here is an earlier attempt by Everytown to lie about the numbers on school shootings......if they can't get that right they won't get anything else right...they let their emotion cloud their judgement....

School Shooting Claims Debunked The Daily Caller

One independent journalist single-handedly eviscerated an infographic that was created by Everytown for USA, a pro-gun control group founded by former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg, and circulated on social media Tuesday.

“By my count,” wrote Johnson, “fewer than 7 of the 74 school shootings listed by #Everytown are real mass shootings.”

Worst among the shootings included on the Everytown map, according to Johnson, is one that occurred in self-defense at Eastern Florida State University.

Another shooting included on the map was one related to drug-dealing, and not a case of a gunman seeking to wreck random havoc on a school.

One 2013 shooting in San Leandro, Cali. was related to a dice game, Johnson found.

Others included a public suicide, shootings related to gang activity, a dispute over a Nintendo Wii video game console and a lovers’ spat involving a high school principal.

So what?

I know you don't brain....you should get help for that......

They happen all the time.

Police Boy 4 wounded in apparent accidental shooting

And again brain.....under 100 children are killed by accidental gun death.....where as car accidents are the leading cause of death among teens...........

And I point to this because the gun grabbers love pointing out the car vs. gun game......

And here is an earlier attempt by Everytown to lie about the numbers on school shootings......if they can't get that right they won't get anything else right...they let their emotion cloud their judgement....

One independent journalist single-handedly eviscerated an infographic that was created by Everytown for USA, a pro-gun control group founded by former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg, and circulated on social media Tuesday.

“By my count,” wrote Johnson, “fewer than 7 of the 74 school shootings listed by #Everytown are real mass shootings.”

Worst among the shootings included on the Everytown map, according to Johnson, is one that occurred in self-defense at Eastern Florida State University.

Another shooting included on the map was one related to drug-dealing, and not a case of a gunman seeking to wreck random havoc on a school.

One 2013 shooting in San Leandro, Cali. was related to a dice game, Johnson found.

Others included a public suicide, shootings related to gang activity, a dispute over a Nintendo Wii video game console and a lovers’ spat involving a high school principal.

None of that debunks they were school shootings.

And again brain.....under 100 children are killed by accidental gun death.....where as car accidents are the leading cause of death among teens...........

And I point to this because the gun grabbers love pointing out the car vs. gun game......

Go stand near an interstate and notice all the traffic. Then go to a gun range and notice how many people go in and out of there. Yes cars are used dastically more than guns.

Brain....really? When people think school shooting they aren't thinking about a public suicide.....we all know what they are implying when they use the words "School Shootings" and that they lie about it speaks volumes about who they are.....

Go stand near an interstate and notice all the traffic. Then go to a gun range and notice how many people go in and out of there. Yes cars are used dastically more than guns.

And if you have a gun in the home and a car in the garage, you are more likely to have the car kill you.....

Brain....really? When people think school shooting they aren't thinking about a public suicide.....we all know what they are implying when they use the words "School Shootings" and that they lie about it speaks volumes about who they are.....

I don't think it was a lie unless you can show where they specified the type of shootings. I haven't seen where they have.

And if you have a gun in the home and a car in the garage, you are more likely to have the car kill you.....

If the gun kills someone the most likely person is the owner.

So what?
You don't hate guns enough. :nono:

Also, one person chokes to death on a ballpoint pen every 88 hours. You don't hate pens enough. Hate them more too. :nono:

So you are wanting to outlaw children then? That's a little drastic isn't it?

I would remind people to store guns where children can't get them. And if a child gets a gun the owner should be charged.

Forum List

Back