Children accidently shoot someone every 36 hours

We have 300 million guns in this country....some are going to fall into the hands of children

Get over it...It is the price we pay for our second amendment rights

Are you sure you don't have a little trouble 'shooting' and now you're overcompensating for your
ejaculation issue by obsessing about things that shoot things out the end of them?

Are you over the age of 12?
You remind me of the LIB pussies who literally shit themselves if they heard mortar rounds five miles from the firefights. We kept all of you LIB cowards miles away from any combat patrols. We couldn't trust you to act like men and fight. You stayed well back and got yourselves addicted to heroin while we soldiers fought.
That was when I really understood what the face of cowardice was. And your progeny are carrying your yellow cowards banner today. Look at the fucking 'pyjama boys' today. Not a REP among them.
Oh Ya . Permanent Ignore. You revolt me.

Are you sure you don't have a little trouble 'shooting' and now you're overcompensating for your
ejaculation issue by obsessing about things that shoot things out the end of them?

Are you over the age of 12?
You remind me of the LIB pussies who literally shit themselves if they heard mortar rounds five miles from the firefights. We kept all of you LIB cowards miles away from any combat patrols. We couldn't trust you to act like men and fight. You stayed well back and got yourselves addicted to heroin while we soldiers fought.
That was when I really understood what the face of cowardice was. And your progeny are carrying your yellow cowards banner today. Look at the fucking 'pyjama boys' today. Not a REP among them.
Oh Ya . Permanent Ignore. You revolt me.

You are very good at avoiding intelligent thoughts. Bravo.

Gun grabbers want the guns for themselves...they are constantly being caught using guns for their own protection, or having heavily armed security for their protection......that you have guns makes you a creep....since you don't want others to have them.....

Sure post where I have ever suggested banning guns. Dare you.

Brain....your posts say it all......you are like our own asshole dick durbin here in Illinois....always sounds reasonable in public...but is the biggest leftist you have ever seen......

You parade dead children out and claim all you want is gun safety......the emphasis always on the dangers of guns even though time and again people show that guns are the least dangerous thing for children, far behind cars, pools, poisons and any other number of risky items in their lives...but always the guns for you........

Waiting for you to post where I have ever suggested banning guns.

No...you simply drag out dead kids and blame guns.......message received gun grabber....

You hide everything under the rug and want to pretend it doesn't exist. Guns are more important to you than lives. Quite sad.

Thats quite true

If some people end up dead, that is not my problem

Just don't interfere with my ability to hoard guns

We have 300 million guns in this country....some are going to fall into the hands of children

again....over 320 million people....over 320 million guns in private hands...over 90 million homes with guns in them....over 11.1 million people carry guns for self defense every day.....

In 2013...number of accidental gun deaths in a country of over 320 million people..... 505

Accidental poinsoning...over 30,000

Car accidents... 35,000

Gravity....0ver 30,000

So of all the things people die of each year....guns kill 505 accidentally, by far lower than many other causes of death....and yet you guys fixate on guns.....

Do they even teach radical lefties how to do research and/or how to understand statistics? According to the CDC which keeps statistics relating to gun deaths there simply are no statistics regarding children pulling the trigger in accidental shootings. About 530 accidental shootings occurred in 2011 and that number doesn't even correspond to the claim that persons are shot by accident "every 36 hours".

They have been tracking them. I have posted several accounts. They do happen all the time.
Who? What has been "tracking them"? "Several (unvarified) accounts don't justify the claim.

Everytown who did the study obviously. Go to google news and search accidental shooting. You find ones with children shooting people are quite plentiful. Typically a new one every day. The 36 hours shouldn't be doubted.

Every Town is a rabidly anti gun group funded by former mayor bloomberg...they have already been caught making up numbers on other so called studies....they don't even try that hard to hide it......

And since there are only under 100 children a year killed by accidental gun deaths....and drowning, falls, car accidents, and poisoning as well as fires kill more children each year....it is the gun that you guys fixate on rather than the number of children killed....sad....

again....over 320 million people....over 320 million guns in private hands...over 90 million homes with guns in them....over 11.1 million people carry guns for self defense every day.....

In 2013...number of accidental gun deaths in a country of over 320 million people..... 505

Car accidents... 35,000

Gravity....0ver 30,000

So of all the things people die of each year....guns kill 505 accidentally, by far lower than many other causes of death....and yet you guys fixate on guns.....

Well we need food, cars, and gravity. I haven't ever needed a gun.

Do they even teach radical lefties how to do research and/or how to understand statistics? According to the CDC which keeps statistics relating to gun deaths there simply are no statistics regarding children pulling the trigger in accidental shootings. About 530 accidental shootings occurred in 2011 and that number doesn't even correspond to the claim that persons are shot by accident "every 36 hours".

They have been tracking them. I have posted several accounts. They do happen all the time.
Who? What has been "tracking them"? "Several (unvarified) accounts don't justify the claim.

That is right...just saw the Everytown list of school shootings....to get an idea of what they do...they list every incident that occurred as a school shooting...even if someone drove into the school parking lot after hours and committed suicide, they also included gang shootings...at each other......and other non school shooting incidents to pad their numbers...Everytown is a crap organization...not to be trusted......

Car accidents... 35,000

Gravity....0ver 30,000

But each year 2 million Americans on average do need their guns to stop or prevent violent criminals and save lives.....

That is right...just saw the Everytown list of school shootings....to get an idea of what they do...they list every incident that occurred as a school shooting...even if someone drove into the school parking lot after hours and committed suicide, they also included gang shootings...at each other......and other non school shooting incidents to pad their numbers...Everytown is a crap organization...not to be trusted......

I've posted a new incident almost every day. You can't seriously still be doubting the findings.

Here...from liberal source Politifact.....

Have there been 74 school shootings since Sandy Hook A closer look at a tricky statistic PolitiFact

This definition allows for incidents that don’t typically call to mind the term "school shooting" -- for example, a case in which a man unaffiliated with Alogna High/Middle School in Iowa killed himself in the school’s parking lot in the middle of the night, or an early-morning armed robbery on a street that goes through the Marquette University campus in Wisconsin. Both count in Everytown’s tally.

By saying the list "School Shootings" they get the headline and most people won't dig deeper than that....most people will just see 74 school shootings and assume they are all active shooter events killing students.....and CNN found only 15 of that even come close to that definition......so everytown is simply a rabid anti gun site......

Car accidents... 35,000

Gravity....0ver 30,000

But each year 2 million Americans on average do need their guns to stop or prevent violent criminals and save lives.....

That is a fantasy number. 11 gun studies say it is less. The ncvs says it is 108k. A debunked survey with 50 positives does not make it true. All the facts point to it being false.

Over 200 million drivers use their car daily.

I've posted a new incident almost every day. You can't seriously still be doubting the findings.

Yes I do...since the CDC in 2013 listed 505 accidental gun deaths you can list one for every day of the year......plus some......and that doesn't tell the truth...or show reality....

over 320 million people and only 505 people are accidentally killed by guns........each one is tragic but when falling kills over 20,000 a year, guns are not the problem....

Car accidents... 35,000

Gravity....0ver 30,000

That is a fantasy number. 11 gun studies say it is less. The ncvs says it is 108k. A debunked survey with 50 positives does not make it true. All the facts point to it being false.

And again you are lying....16 studies including the 11 you only mention put the number over 764,000 and the average of those studies that do not include police or military shootings is 2 million a year...

The NCVS is not a gun study and does not even use the word gun in any of it's questions.....

Yes I do...since the CDC in 2013 listed 505 accidental gun deaths you can list one for every day of the year......plus some......and that doesn't tell the truth...or show reality....

over 320 million people and only 505 people are accidentally killed by guns........each one is tragic but when falling kills over 20,000 a year, guns are not the problem....

So I post more than one every 36 hours and you still deny reality. Amazing.

Car accidents... 35,000

Gravity....0ver 30,000

And again you are lying....16 studies including the 11 you only mention put the number over 764,000 and the average of those studies that do not include police or military shootings is 2 million a year...

The NCVS is not a gun study and does not even use the word gun in any of it's questions.....

No I am not lying. Post your list. 11 studies say it is less than 2 million. The ncvs is obviously the most accurate. It has the largest sample and is supported by real world facts. You still havent supported your claim with any reality.

Forum List

Back