🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Children as young as 12 arrested by police on gun charges, in gun free Britain...

They were told that if they handed in their guns that gun crime and violent crime would go down.
I believe they were told the rate of mass shootings would reduce. It has. Whereas in the US the rate of mass shootings has increased. But if you ignore it for long enough you'll be able to pretend you're not a raving loony.

There was a handgun ban in 1997 due to a school getting shot up. Since then no schools have been shot up. Compared to the US......

Secondly if he ever bothers to go find any statistics, which I seriously doubt he will, he'll see that US murder charts and UK murder charts look pretty much the same, except for the numbers at the side which are 4 times higher than the UK figures.

Dipshit....... Britain had low gun murder rates before they banned guns..... after they banned guns it went up, then returned to where it was before the ban... which means, for slow people like you, that banning guns didn't effect their gun murder rate.... But their gun crime rate has gone up, and their violent crime rate has gone up...after they banned guns.....

Ah, insults.

Yes, same pattern as always. First present something that's not true. Then pretend you have facts that you won't present. Then insult.

Still no facts. You still have been unable to go out there and prove a single thing about your crappy theory.

But you only work on the theory of: if you talk enough crap, some wanker might listen to you.

They were told that if they handed in their guns that gun crime and violent crime would go down.
I believe they were told the rate of mass shootings would reduce. It has. Whereas in the US the rate of mass shootings has increased. But if you ignore it for long enough you'll be able to pretend you're not a raving loony.

There was a handgun ban in 1997 due to a school getting shot up. Since then no schools have been shot up. Compared to the US......

Secondly if he ever bothers to go find any statistics, which I seriously doubt he will, he'll see that US murder charts and UK murder charts look pretty much the same, except for the numbers at the side which are 4 times higher than the UK figures.

Dipshit....... Britain had low gun murder rates before they banned guns..... after they banned guns it went up, then returned to where it was before the ban... which means, for slow people like you, that banning guns didn't effect their gun murder rate.... But their gun crime rate has gone up, and their violent crime rate has gone up...after they banned guns.....

Ah, insults.

Yes, same pattern as always. First present something that's not true. Then pretend you have facts that you won't present. Then insult.

Still no facts. You still have been unable to go out there and prove a single thing about your crappy theory.

But you only work on the theory of: if you talk enough crap, some wanker might listen to you.

Yes......you see my links, and the facts presented..... you have no response, so you lie and say I haven't presented facts....

Do you realize that other people actually see my posts..... and see my links.......do you understand that they see those things when you say I don't post the truth? Are you really this stupid?

Hmmm...when the British government told the people of Britain....turn in your guns to the government and gun crime and violent crime will go down..... they lied.......

Children as young as 12 charged with gun offences, new figures show

Children as young as 12 are becoming involved in gun crime in Merseyside, shocking new figures show.

Three 12-year-olds were prosecuted for firearm offences between 2015 and 2017, according to the Freedom of Information figures from Merseyside Police.

The figures appear to show that gun gangs are inducting ever younger children into their ranks - the youngest children charged for the same offences in the 2013-to-2015 period were 14 years old.
You mean things aren't going very well in Londonistan... with their muslim mayor?

No way...

Well, no.

But compared to US cities, AMAZINGLY.

Despite What Trump Suggested to the NRA, London Is Safer Than Every U.S. City

"
President Trump Targeted London's Knife Crime at the NRA — But London's Murder Rate Is Lower Than Every Big U.S. City's"

You and your article forgot the words "For now...." since their murder rate keeps going up while ours went down 49% as more Americans own and carry guns..... you can't explain that fact, so you have to hide behind British culture which was non violent long before they banned guns, and which has become more violent after they banned guns.

It keeps going up, does it?

More "facts" you just made up.

I'd like to see these "facts" you just pulled out of your ass.

Either present them, or they're fake news.

Here you go......

Culture of violence: Gun crime goes up by 89% in a decade | Daily Mail Online

The latest Government figures show that the total number of firearm offences in England and Wales has increased from 5,209 in 1998/99 to 9,865 last year - a rise of 89 per cent.

The number of people injured or killed by guns, excluding air weapons, has increased from 864 in 1998/99 to a provisional figure of 1,760 in 2008/09, an increase of 104 per cent .

========

Crime rise is biggest in a decade, ONS figures show

Ministers will also be concerned that the country is becoming increasingly violent in nature, with gun crime rising 23% to 6,375 offences, largely driven by an increase in the use of handguns.

=========

Gun crime in London increases by 42% - BBC News

Gun crime offences in London surged by 42% in the last year, according to official statistics.

Top trauma surgeon reveals shocking extent of London’s gun crime

A leading trauma surgeon has told how the number of patients treated for gunshot injuries at a major London hospital has doubled in the last five years.

----

He said the hospital’s major trauma centre had seen a bigger rise in gunshot injuries compared to knife wounds and that the average age of victims was getting younger.

-----

Last year, gun crime offences in London increased for a third year running and by 42 per cent, from 1,793 offences in 2015/16 to 2,544 offences in 2016/17. Police have seized 635 guns off the streets so far this year.

Dr Griffiths, who also teaches medical students, said: “Our numbers of victims of gun injury have doubled [since 2012]. Gunshot injuries represent about 2.5 per cent of our penetrating trauma.

-----

Dr Griffiths said the average age of gun crime victims needing treatment at the hospital had decreased from 25 to the mid to late teens since 2012.

He added that medics at the Barts Health hospital’s major trauma centre in Whitechapel had seen a bigger rise in patients with gun injuries rather than knife wounds and that most were caused by pistols or shotguns.

Met Police commander Jim Stokley, who was also invited to speak at the meeting, said that handguns and shotguns were the weapons of choice and that 46 per cent of London’s gun crime discharges were gang-related.

He said: “We believe that a lot of it is associated with the drugs trade, and by that I mean people dealing drugs at street level and disagreements between different gangs.”

Violent crime on the rise in every corner of the country, figures suggest

But analysis of the figures force by force, showed the full extent of the problem, with only one constabulary, Nottinghamshire, recording a reduction in violent offences.

The vast majority of police forces actually witnessed double digit rises in violent crime, with Northumbria posting a 95 per cent increase year on year.

Of the other forces, Durham Police recorded a 73 per cent rise; West Yorkshire was up 48 per cent; Avon and Somerset 45 per cent; Dorset 39 per cent and Warwickshire 37 per cent.

Elsewhere Humberside, South Yorkshire, Staffordshire, Essex, Hertfordshire, Kent, Wiltshire and Dyfed Powys all saw violence rise by more than a quarter year on year.

-

Ah, you managed to actually bother to find something. Forget that it's massively cherry picked information. But hey.

This article is from 2009.

england_wales.JPG

This is actually what you'd be looking for if you wanted to be accurate in any way at all.

First, there was a spike in murders in the early 2000s.

Second, part of the reason for this was that the Tory govt (they're right wing, a little inconvenient for you, but hey) had been in power from 1979-1997. 18 years of not paying for shit that needed to be paid for.

bn208_fig1.jpg

See how after 1997 Labour started to increase the number of police numbers? Oh, the Tories got into power in 2010 again. See how instantly the number of police officers went down. Takes time to recruit new staff, takes no time at all to get rid of them.

Similar things started to happen in the NHS within the first years of Labour. The investment couldn't be instant, the years of neglect were catching up on the country.

You see with the murders that by 2010 murder numbers were going down and had been since 2002. That was what the left wing Labour Party had done.

The Tories had been riding Labour's policies.

But getting rid of police. Reduced or no funding for sports and other things that helped keep kids occupied has meant that crime has started to rise again, after 8 years of neglected from a RIGHT WING GOVERNMENT.

Still, the murder rate is so much lower than the US.

But don't let the facts stop you.

Ah, insults.

Yes......you see my links, and the facts presented..... you have no response, so you lie and say I haven't presented facts....

Do you realize that other people actually see my posts..... and see my links.......do you understand that they see those things when you say I don't post the truth? Are you really this stupid?

I'm sorry, you've posted ONE FUCKING DAILY MAIL REPORT which you don't even understand, which doesn't do shit for your crappy argument, and you've managed to insult me too.

Yes, I realize other people see your posts. I also see that if they willingly accept your crap without thinking or knowing that they're probably at about the same level as you.

As for stupid? No, because I can actually understand all the things you conveniently FORGET to post.

You're deflecting again, of course, that's all you do. Present, and then deflect and then insult. Present, deflect, insult, over and over and over and over and over again. Like a broken record.

You mean things aren't going very well in Londonistan... with their muslim mayor?

No way...

Well, no.

"
President Trump Targeted London's Knife Crime at the NRA — But London's Murder Rate Is Lower Than Every Big U.S. City's"

You and your article forgot the words "For now...." since their murder rate keeps going up while ours went down 49% as more Americans own and carry guns..... you can't explain that fact, so you have to hide behind British culture which was non violent long before they banned guns, and which has become more violent after they banned guns.

Here you go......

The latest Government figures show that the total number of firearm offences in England and Wales has increased from 5,209 in 1998/99 to 9,865 last year - a rise of 89 per cent.

The number of people injured or killed by guns, excluding air weapons, has increased from 864 in 1998/99 to a provisional figure of 1,760 in 2008/09, an increase of 104 per cent .

========

Ministers will also be concerned that the country is becoming increasingly violent in nature, with gun crime rising 23% to 6,375 offences, largely driven by an increase in the use of handguns.

=========

Britain.... 2016-2017

Gun crime offences in London surged by 42% in the last year, according to official statistics.

A leading trauma surgeon has told how the number of patients treated for gunshot injuries at a major London hospital has doubled in the last five years.

----

He said the hospital’s major trauma centre had seen a bigger rise in gunshot injuries compared to knife wounds and that the average age of victims was getting younger.

-----

Last year, gun crime offences in London increased for a third year running and by 42 per cent, from 1,793 offences in 2015/16 to 2,544 offences in 2016/17. Police have seized 635 guns off the streets so far this year.

Dr Griffiths, who also teaches medical students, said: “Our numbers of victims of gun injury have doubled [since 2012]. Gunshot injuries represent about 2.5 per cent of our penetrating trauma.

-----

Dr Griffiths said the average age of gun crime victims needing treatment at the hospital had decreased from 25 to the mid to late teens since 2012.

He added that medics at the Barts Health hospital’s major trauma centre in Whitechapel had seen a bigger rise in patients with gun injuries rather than knife wounds and that most were caused by pistols or shotguns.

Met Police commander Jim Stokley, who was also invited to speak at the meeting, said that handguns and shotguns were the weapons of choice and that 46 per cent of London’s gun crime discharges were gang-related.

He said: “We believe that a lot of it is associated with the drugs trade, and by that I mean people dealing drugs at street level and disagreements between different gangs.”

But analysis of the figures force by force, showed the full extent of the problem, with only one constabulary, Nottinghamshire, recording a reduction in violent offences.

The vast majority of police forces actually witnessed double digit rises in violent crime, with Northumbria posting a 95 per cent increase year on year.

Of the other forces, Durham Police recorded a 73 per cent rise; West Yorkshire was up 48 per cent; Avon and Somerset 45 per cent; Dorset 39 per cent and Warwickshire 37 per cent.

Elsewhere Humberside, South Yorkshire, Staffordshire, Essex, Hertfordshire, Kent, Wiltshire and Dyfed Powys all saw violence rise by more than a quarter year on year.

-

Ah, you managed to actually bother to find something. Forget that it's massively cherry picked information. But hey.

england_wales.JPG

This is actually what you'd be looking for if you wanted to be accurate in any way at all.

Second, part of the reason for this was that the Tory govt (they're right wing, a little inconvenient for you, but hey) had been in power from 1979-1997. 18 years of not paying for shit that needed to be paid for.

bn208_fig1.jpg

See how after 1997 Labour started to increase the number of police numbers? Oh, the Tories got into power in 2010 again. See how instantly the number of police officers went down. Takes time to recruit new staff, takes no time at all to get rid of them.

Similar things started to happen in the NHS within the first years of Labour. The investment couldn't be instant, the years of neglect were catching up on the country.

You see with the murders that by 2010 murder numbers were going down and had been since 2002. That was what the left wing Labour Party had done.

But getting rid of police. Reduced or no funding for sports and other things that helped keep kids occupied has meant that crime has started to rise again, after 8 years of neglected from a RIGHT WING GOVERNMENT.

wow....you are a dipshit........as I have stated....over and over again, the gun murder rate in Britain was low before they banned guns....it always was....then, after they banned guns it spiked and returned to the same level as it was before they banned guns....... gun crime, you know...where criminals have guns...continues to go up...as my links show........

========

=========

----

-----

-----

Last edited:

Ah, insults.

I'm sorry, you've posted ONE FUCKING DAILY MAIL REPORT which you don't even understand, which doesn't do shit for your crappy argument, and you've managed to insult me too.

Yes, I realize other people see your posts. I also see that if they willingly accept your crap without thinking or knowing that they're probably at about the same level as you.

As for stupid? No, because I can actually understand all the things you conveniently FORGET to post.

You're deflecting again, of course, that's all you do. Present, and then deflect and then insult. Present, deflect, insult, over and over and over and over and over again. Like a broken record.

No..... you lie...... you know that the gun murder rate in Britain was lower than the U.S.....in fact, knife murder and club murder in the U.S. are higher than the total murder numbers in Britain...... and after spiking after they banned guns, the gun murder rate returned to the same level in Britain......

Gun crime....where criminals use guns..... has kept going up........and it is now going up even more, as the stats show......but you cling, bitterly, to the murder rate because you have to keep Britain as the golden example of gun control...no matter how badly it fails....

Well, no.

"

Here you go......

========

=========

Britain.... 2016-2017

----

-----

-----

-

england_wales.JPG

bn208_fig1.jpg

wow....you are a dipshit........as I have stated....over and over again, the gun murder rate in Britain was low before they banned guns....it always was....then, after they banned guns it spiked and returned to the same level as it was before they banned guns....... gun crime, you know...where criminals have guns...continues to go up...as my links show........

========

=========

----

-----

-----

See, we've got to the insults part and that's all you have.

Fuck off.

Forum List

Back