Chilean Miners Coming out soon!

I know they are getting ready to bring the miners up but why are all the Chile Minors coming out? Have they all turned gay?

After 68 days alone in the dark in a sausage festival. It is entirely possible.

You've got to be one dumb sonofabitch.

You DO realize they've had light, food, contact with their families via computer and all that, right?

WTF? Are you so closeted that you think any time spent in the dark with another male around might turn you gay?

Or......to put it another way........if you went to jail for 2 months, would that make you gay?

Apparently, in your case, the answer would be yes.

:beer: :party: :beer: First Rescuer down, FIRST MINER IS OUT !!! :beer: :party: :beer:

Second Rescuer is going down. Capsule door is sticking out at top & could be a problem.

I'm going to vomit if they don't throw all the psychiatrist talking heads down that hole after they get the miners out.

I'm watching CNN and I'm sick of the overly dramatic british reporter.

Why are british reporters so overly dramatic?

So far, these guys act like they just scored the winning TD at the Super Bowl.

Displays of the indomitability of the human spirit never cease to please me.

10smileys1fe.gif

The second miner out of the hole Mario Sepulveda was certainly in good spirits & popular. He kept the miners spirits high while they were lost & trapped. Mario Sepulveda had the crowd pumped up & by their reaction it looked as if he was more popular than the president of Chile & the USA.

Forum List

Back