China 100% Blames US! Foreign Ministry: US Was "Bent" on "NATO's Eastward Expansion," 'Key to Solving Ukraine Crisis is in Hands of US/NATO'

1. Traitors? That would be the Xidens and you democrat enablers
2. You're obviously too stupid to debate, you don't understand that if Trump was president Putin would not have invaded Ukraine, and China would not dare support Putin, duh.
3. To quote Kamala: "Voters got exactly what they voted for". Enjoy.
And you know what Putin would have or wouldn't have done how? Intuition? Or because you want to make Trump out to be something he wasen't which was a strong leader. Your boy kissed Putin's ass every chance he could for four years & your attempts to rewrite history won't work except on the gullible who don't know know any better.

1. Sweden and Finland want to join NATO because Russia attacks its neighbors
What about?

1648073473368.png

Were they attacking their neighbors then?

The Chinese and Ruskies sound like the Trumpettes. No surprise. If a nation wants to join NATO it should be allowed to do as such.
I am not Russian. I am not American. I am Jewish.

Western Society not only commits aggression around the World but also poisons the World with Hollywood.

I am not Russian. I am not American. I am Jewish.

Western Society not only commits aggression around the World but also poisons the World with Hollywood.
Then don't watch TV...The entire world commits acts of violence since they are all human and if the humans do not do it then the animals will because we live off death.

You are very confused is it because you only speak Russian?
When do you deploy to Ukraine tough guy? Do you still possess a penis, or perhaps never ever had one in first place? You can deport your brave ass to Ukraine and defend fascism, and slavery to the totalitarian state, any ol time you so desire killer.

There is nothing more disgusting than observing a fascist cream puff such as yourself, war monger, when in point of fact, you, just as 60 + percent of your sexually deviant comrades, would flee the United States, not fight for the United States if it were invaded! :banana:

And you know what Putin would have or wouldn't have done how? Intuition? Or because you want to make Trump out to be something he wasen't which was a strong leader. Your boy kissed Putin's ass every chance he could for four years & your attempts to rewrite history won't work except on the gullible who don't know know any better.
wasen't???? What shit-hole country are you from?

1. I know because of what actually happened.
Putin took Crimea because Obama was weak.
Putin behaved himself because he knew Trump was no one to fuck with.
Putin attacked Ukraine because he knows Xiden is weak.

2. Trump was a strong leader, he told NATO to shape up and pay up.
Stoltenberg even said Trump made NATO stronger.

3. Re-write history? You didn't put up ANY history to backup your lies.
You want to debate "history"? Here is Xiden's ugly pitifuln disgusting record:

Everything Xiden, aka “poopy pants” touches turns to shit
The Brits hold him in CONTEMPT for abandoning AFG
The French pulled their ambassador for abandoning AFG
He pissed off the Canadians by killing the KeystoneXL pipeline, that’s 500,000 bbls a day he killed.
Xiden sold us out by approving the Nord Stream 2 pipeline giving Putin cash to modernize his military and invade Ukraine, and his “war on energy” keeps fuel costs high. That's why Xiden is "Putin's Whore".
Hope he enjoys the $3,500,000 the Moscow Mayor's wife sent Hunter
Hope he enjoys the $1,500,000,000 that China gave Hunter to "invest"
Open borders is a catastrophe. Trump had it SOLVED. Now its infected migrants & fentanyl sent all over
Runaway inflation would get worse if the dems pass their "BBB" bill. That will be Solyndra on steroids, not to mention the $200,000,000 for Nancy’s park in San Francisco.
Xiden is ruining the US energy sector with his stupid EOs, he wants Russia to pump more oil?? WTF?
Xiden is so dumb he can't even do fake press conferences to answer "ice cream" questions.
Xiden is a gaffe machine, his brain is defective, and he has the nuclear football, WTF???
Xiden surrendered AFG leaving Americans, $billions of equipment, and interpreters to be slaughtered
Xiden’s DOJ sent the FBI after parents (aka domestic terrorists) who dare to ask questions at school board meetings.
China just passed the US out with their new hypersonic missile.
Stupid Joe wants to pay MIGRANTS $450,000 for breaking US immigration LAWS??????
After promising we would have more than enough Covid testing kits, Joe LIED and FAILED.
Xiden killed Israel’s EastMed gas pipeline to sell gas to the EU, Putin’s whore strikes again.
Xiden’s “war on energy” is pushing gas and diesel to unaffordable levels, this is a disaster for many
Xiden is letting RUSSIA negotiate the new IRAN agreement???? WTF!!!!!!
I could go on and on, but you see Trump was at least 1,000,000x better as president than stupid Joe

Remember when they made fun of Trump from going down a slippery ramp very slowly??

What about?

View attachment 620118

Were they attacking their neighbors then?
Free democracies are free to associate and form defensive alliances.
NATO kept Europe peaceful for more than 70-years.
Who fucked up the peace? Russia.
Whose economy is now a shambles? Yep, Russia's.
Very stupid idea attacking Ukraine, now the body bags are flowing back to Russia...

wasen't???? What shit-hole country are you from?

1. I know because of what actually happened.
Putin took Crimea because Obama was weak.
Putin behaved himself because he knew Trump was no one to fuck with.
Putin attacked Ukraine because he knows Xiden is weak.

2. Trump was a strong leader, he told NATO to shape up and pay up.
Stoltenberg even said Trump made NATO stronger.

3. Re-write history? You didn't put up ANY history to backup your lies.
You want to debate "history"? Here is Xiden's ugly pitifuln disgusting record:

Everything Xiden, aka “poopy pants” touches turns to shit
The Brits hold him in CONTEMPT for abandoning AFG
The French pulled their ambassador for abandoning AFG
He pissed off the Canadians by killing the KeystoneXL pipeline, that’s 500,000 bbls a day he killed.
Xiden sold us out by approving the Nord Stream 2 pipeline giving Putin cash to modernize his military and invade Ukraine, and his “war on energy” keeps fuel costs high. That's why Xiden is "Putin's Whore".
Hope he enjoys the $3,500,000 the Moscow Mayor's wife sent Hunter
Hope he enjoys the $1,500,000,000 that China gave Hunter to "invest"
Open borders is a catastrophe. Trump had it SOLVED. Now its infected migrants & fentanyl sent all over
Runaway inflation would get worse if the dems pass their "BBB" bill. That will be Solyndra on steroids, not to mention the $200,000,000 for Nancy’s park in San Francisco.
Xiden is ruining the US energy sector with his stupid EOs, he wants Russia to pump more oil?? WTF?
Xiden is so dumb he can't even do fake press conferences to answer "ice cream" questions.
Xiden is a gaffe machine, his brain is defective, and he has the nuclear football, WTF???
Xiden surrendered AFG leaving Americans, $billions of equipment, and interpreters to be slaughtered
Xiden’s DOJ sent the FBI after parents (aka domestic terrorists) who dare to ask questions at school board meetings.
China just passed the US out with their new hypersonic missile.
Stupid Joe wants to pay MIGRANTS $450,000 for breaking US immigration LAWS??????
After promising we would have more than enough Covid testing kits, Joe LIED and FAILED.
Xiden killed Israel’s EastMed gas pipeline to sell gas to the EU, Putin’s whore strikes again.
Xiden’s “war on energy” is pushing gas and diesel to unaffordable levels, this is a disaster for many
Xiden is letting RUSSIA negotiate the new IRAN agreement???? WTF!!!!!!
I could go on and on, but you see Trump was at least 1,000,000x better as president than stupid Joe

Remember when they made fun of Trump from going down a slippery ramp very slowly??

NATO? The same NATO that your boy was out to wreck & would have if was reelected?

The rest of your screed isn't even worth responding to.

What's a "Trumpette"? Sounds like you have TDS to me.
You think China would throw Trump under the bus like Xi just threw Xiden???
Treason Is Not a Property Right

Wall Street threw America under the bus when it started outsourcing the jobs unprivileged Americans created for them. We must confiscate all the profits the cheap-labor Scrooges made off that, including the retailers who sell sweatshop products.

Promises were made in 1990.

Not once, but three times, Baker tried out the “not one inch eastward” formula with Gorbachev in the February 9, 1990, meeting. He agreed with Gorbachev’s statement in response to the assurances that “NATO expansion is unacceptable.” Baker assured Gorbachev that “neither the President nor I intend to extract any unilateral advantages from the processes that are taking place,” and that the Americans understood that “not only for the Soviet Union but for other European countries as well it is important to have guarantees that if the United States keeps its presence in Germany within the framework of NATO, not an inch of NATO’s present military jurisdiction will spread in an eastern direction.” (See Document 6)

However, we are not the good guys are we? We know what we are doing. We know, and knew what is important, and reasonable to the Russians.

But WE want war. Obviously.
The Pundits' Royal "We" Is Tory Grammar

We, the people, are not responsible for what our Globalist ruling class has done. We, the people. are the mortal enemies of those transnationalist traitors.

America wasn't built by spoiled, soft, and sheltered Birth-Class Supremacists, nor by their Sissies in Suitcoats flunkies.

Last edited:
Surprise, China says political thing that aligns with their shared Russian interests.

This is not even noteworthy, China wants US world influence to wane. A simple fact. It is not shocking that they would say so publicly.

I do not. Western Society destroys the minds of younger people globally.

Since 1945, American Military murdered about 3 million civilians -- mostly Korea and Southeast Asia.
The number of civilian deaths in Korea and Afghanistan is 2.5 million and 26,000 respectively. Your assumption to even be close to being accurate is if the US military killed every single one.

Show me any evidence that our military targeted civilians in Korea.

Free democracies are free to associate and form defensive alliances.
NATO kept Europe peaceful for more than 70-years.
Who fucked up the peace? Russia.
Whose economy is now a shambles? Yep, Russia's.
Very stupid idea attacking Ukraine, now the body bags are flowing back to Russia...
Talkin out yer ass.

Read the documents in the link I provided.

Stop being such a propaganda fag.

Think for yourself ya pitiful fucker.

Jewish is not a nationality you dweeb!
Generally, in modern secular usage Jews include three groups: people who were born to a Jewish family regardless of whether or not they follow the religion, those who have some Jewish ancestral background or lineage (sometimes including those who do not have strictly matrilineal descent), and people without any Jewish ancestral background or lineage who have formally converted to Judaism and therefore are followers of the religion.

Do you ever make a statement that is not false?

Forum List

Back