China 100% Blames US! Foreign Ministry: US Was "Bent" on "NATO's Eastward Expansion," 'Key to Solving Ukraine Crisis is in Hands of US/NATO'

Generally, in modern secular usage Jews include three groups: people who were born to a Jewish family regardless of whether or not they follow the religion, those who have some Jewish ancestral background or lineage (sometimes including those who do not have strictly matrilineal descent), and people without any Jewish ancestral background or lineage who have formally converted to Judaism and therefore are followers of the religion.

Do you ever make a statement that is not false?
Was that supposed to dispute my statement? If so, you are a bigger dumbass than I thought.

What country do Jews come from?

NATO? The same NATO that your boy was out to wreck & would have if was reelected?
The rest of your screed isn't even worth responding to.
Trump saved NATO, just ask the Secretary Stoltenberg who said he made it stronger.

Britain and France hold BIDEN in CONTEMPT, DUH.

The number of civilian deaths in Korea and Afghanistan is 2.5 million and 26,000 respectively. Your assumption to even be close to being accurate is if the US military killed every single one.

Show me any evidence that our military targeted civilians in Korea.
US engaged in strategic bombing of civilian targets in Korea.

Funny. China also just said the US was guilty of the worst human rights violations because of the “Native Americans” and “systemic racism against blacks”.

Treason Is Not a Property Right

Wall Street threw America under the bus when it started outsourcing the jobs unprivileged Americans created for them. We must confiscate all the profits the cheap-labor Scrooges made off that, including the retailers who sell sweatshop products.
That's true. Free trade was never good for the American worker any more than letting illegal aliens invade our country like Democrats are doing today. Ignoring workers wellbeing was never a viable path to a strong economy.

This was last Thursday and not a peep about it in MSM. It collapses the narrative that everyone from Noam Chomsky to Tucker Carlson knew was false, that this was all Russia's fault, an evil expansionist empire, which is exactly what the Neocons have made NATO. Now someone go on CNN and explain why China just said Biden is Hitler, not Putin.
Well the right's narrative about Biden been on China's side is not complete horseshit... Are we surprised...

Please explain how you got that so wrong?

Trump saved NATO, just ask the Secretary Stoltenberg who said he made it stronger.

Britain and France hold BIDEN in CONTEMPT, DUH.
SOP with dealing with Trump...

Blow smoke up his ass and he will be happy... Trump was considered a child at NATO meetings... We have them on tape laughing at him behind his back... While they respected US, they had little respect for Trump...

How many times can we show you the body language, the communications in the background, the taped conversation of them ridiculing Trump, him begging the Austrailian PM, blackmailing the Ukrainian PM...

Trump was a fucking bad joke on the world stage who would have been ignored except he wasn't the US President...

And please don't tell me I don't know... I live in Europe and we watch European TV... Trump was never respected, European leaders never respected him because they don't like to be pictured beside an idiot man child... There was constant jokes about which EU leader got the child care job that day... There were jokes about Marcon being inconsiderate showing him a military parade, 'You know he will want one himself'...
Do you think Europe didn't laugh when the idiot wanted to buy Greenland?

Every leader in Europe had a smile saying not as bad as the US President...

He was considered a fucking idiot... Germany(Merkle) kept on trying to treat like an adult, that they discovered was a mistake...

So could all the Trumpets here stop telling us how we felt about him, He was a fucking idiot... No respect for him at all. During the Pandemic the general atitude was, at least Trump is not in charge of us....

Trump and all things Trump is ridiculed in Europe and every country I have met outside US... Americans in bars apologise about him...

SOP with dealing with Trump...

Blow smoke up his ass and he will be happy... Trump was considered a child at NATO meetings... We have them on tape laughing at him behind his back... While they respected US, they had little respect for Trump...

How many times can we show you the body language, the communications in the background, the taped conversation of them ridiculing Trump, him begging the Austrailian PM, blackmailing the Ukrainian PM...

Trump was a fucking bad joke on the world stage who would have been ignored except he wasn't the US President...

And please don't tell me I don't know... I live in Europe and we watch European TV... Trump was never respected, European leaders never respected him because they don't like to be pictured beside an idiot man child... There was constant jokes about which EU leader got the child care job that day... There were jokes about Marcon being inconsiderate showing him a military parade, 'You know he will want one himself'...
Do you think Europe didn't laugh when the idiot wanted to buy Greenland?

Every leader in Europe had a smile saying not as bad as the US President...

He was considered a fucking idiot... Germany(Merkle) kept on trying to treat like an adult, that they discovered was a mistake...

So could all the Trumpets here stop telling us how we felt about him, He was a fucking idiot... No respect for him at all. During the Pandemic the general atitude was, at least Trump is not in charge of us....

Trump and all things Trump is ridiculed in Europe and every country I have met outside US... Americans in bars apologise about him...
1. I'm not a Trump fan, but the facts are the facts. I showed you a quote from Stoltenberg saying Trump made NATO stronger and you put up bullshit. The US paid $24b a year to keep US troops in the EU and then Germany buys gas from Putin to fund his military?! WTF?? Trump said that was bullshit and he was right. No offense, but we don't really care what the EU thinks of our president as long as he looks out for "America First". p.s. How will you like Trump when he tariffs imported cars???

2. Even if the NATO boys thought Trump was an asshole, that doesn't detract from the fact that he made the deadbeats pay up, and that extra legitimate spending could be helping Ukraine today.

3. You didn't address my list of Xiden disasters and catastrophes. I just added one more today. A US retired general said that Xiden wants Zelensky to surrender to Putin. Trump would never do that, but "always wrong Joe" always does the wrong thing.

4. Here's Xiden's shameful list of disasters.
Everything Xiden, aka “poopy pants” touches turns to shit
The Brits hold him in CONTEMPT for abandoning AFG
The French pulled their ambassador for abandoning AFG
He pissed off the Canadians by killing the KeystoneXL pipeline, that’s 500,000 bbls a day he killed.
Xiden sold us out by approving the Nord Stream 2 pipeline giving Putin cash to modernize his military and invade Ukraine, and his “war on energy” keeps fuel costs high. That's why Xiden is "Putin's Whore".
Hope he enjoys the $3,500,000 the Moscow Mayor's wife sent Hunter
Hope he enjoys the $1,500,000,000 that China gave Hunter to "invest"
Open borders is a catastrophe. Trump had it SOLVED. Now its infected migrants & fentanyl sent all over
Runaway inflation would get worse if the dems pass their "BBB" bill. That will be Solyndra on steroids, not to mention the $200,000,000 for Nancy’s park in San Francisco.
Xiden is ruining the US energy sector with his stupid EOs, he wants Russia to pump more oil?? WTF?
Xiden is so dumb he can't even do fake press conferences to answer "ice cream" questions.
Xiden is a gaffe machine, his brain is defective, and he has the nuclear football, WTF???
Xiden surrendered AFG leaving Americans, $billions of equipment, and interpreters to be slaughtered
Xiden’s DOJ sent the FBI after parents (aka domestic terrorists) who dare to ask questions at school board meetings.
China just passed the US out with their new hypersonic missile.
Stupid Joe wants to pay MIGRANTS $450,000 for breaking US immigration LAWS??????
After promising we would have more than enough Covid testing kits, Joe LIED and FAILED.
Xiden killed Israel’s EastMed gas pipeline to sell gas to the EU, Putin’s whore strikes again.
Xiden’s “war on energy” is pushing gas and diesel to unaffordable levels, this is a disaster for many
Xiden is letting RUSSIA negotiate the new IRAN agreement???? WTF!!!!!!
Xiden wants Zelensky to surrender to Russia, what a moron.
I could go on and on, but you see Trump was at least 1,000,000x better as president than stupid Joe

Last edited:
1. I'm not a Trump fan, but the facts are the facts. I showed you a quote from Stoltenberg saying Trump made NATO stronger and you put up bullshit. The US paid $24b a year to keep US troops in the EU and then Germany buys gas from Putin to fund his military?! WTF?? Trump said that was bullshit and he was right. No offense, but we don't really care what the EU thinks of our president as long as he looks out for "America First". p.s. How will you like Trump when he tariffs imported cars???

2. Even if the NATO boys thought Trump was an asshole, that doesn't detract from the fact that he made the deadbeats pay up, and that extra legitimate spending could be helping Ukraine today.

3. You didn't address my list of Xiden disasters and catastrophes. I just added one more today. A US retired general said that Xiden wants Zelensky to surrender to Putin. Trump would never do that, but "always wrong Joe" always does the wrong thing.

4. Here's Xiden's shameful list of disasters.
1. Blowing smoke up his ass... Europeans knew the best way to get Trump to listen is to agree and complement him... The guy just wanted attention...

2. Did they? Subscribe to read | Financial Times
They had until 2022 and actually it turns otu they have increased it when Biden came in...
Actually Biden without the bluster has actually got Europe to spend more on defence..

3. Link for your General...
Europe think Biden is playing his cards very well... He is giving huge support without getting boots on the ground... This is how to win a war without firing a shot hopefully... Take a seat, he is giving out lessons...

4. What list...

BTW : America’s Image Abroad Rebounds With Transition From Trump to Biden

I don't think you get it... Any leader in the world (except Russia and Isreal) could tell Trump to fuck off and they would gain votes... That is how little respect he commanded...

1. Blowing smoke up his ass... Europeans knew the best way to get Trump to listen is to agree and complement him... The guy just wanted attention...
2. Did they? Subscribe to read | Financial Times
They had until 2022 and actually it turns otu they have increased it when Biden came in...
Actually Biden without the bluster has actually got Europe to spend more on defence..
3. Link for your General...
Europe think Biden is playing his cards very well... He is giving huge support without getting boots on the ground... This is how to win a war without firing a shot hopefully... Take a seat, he is giving out lessons...
4. What list...
BTW : America’s Image Abroad Rebounds With Transition From Trump to Biden
I don't think you get it... Any leader in the world (except Russia and Isreal) could tell Trump to fuck off and they would gain votes... That is how little respect he commanded...
1. Yeah, okay, spending $100b more had nothing to do with Trump, Stoltenberg was just blowing smoke.
2. Yeah, they did. They hold Biden in CONTEMPT, duh. Sweden is increasing its defense budget because they want to join NATO, duh.
3. As requested...
4. look again, its a long list
5. One more time. We don't care what shit-hole countries think about Trump. We don't like him "personally" either, but we do like his policies.

Promises were made in 1990.

Not once, but three times, Baker tried out the “not one inch eastward” formula with Gorbachev in the February 9, 1990, meeting. He agreed with Gorbachev’s statement in response to the assurances that “NATO expansion is unacceptable.” Baker assured Gorbachev that “neither the President nor I intend to extract any unilateral advantages from the processes that are taking place,” and that the Americans understood that “not only for the Soviet Union but for other European countries as well it is important to have guarantees that if the United States keeps its presence in Germany within the framework of NATO, not an inch of NATO’s present military jurisdiction will spread in an eastern direction.” (See Document 6)

However, we are not the good guys are we? We know what we are doing. We know, and knew what is important, and reasonable to the Russians.

But WE want war. Obviously.
Then Putin came to power and started gobbling up pieces of his peaceful neighbors. Everyone around Russia saw this and wants to become members of the peaceful, DEFENSIVE alliance called NATO. You know this is the truth when nations kind Sweden and Finland who stayed neutral in the Cold War want to join NATO now. If I remember correctly, even Switzerland is talking about joining NATO.

NATO? The same NATO that your boy was out to wreck & would have if was reelected?

The rest of your screed isn't even worth responding to.
Nope, Trump was out to strengthen NATO by forcing the other members to live up to their treaty obligations in financial support. He was moving US troops out of Germany which is now a rear area into Poland which became the frontier when it joined NATO.

Then Putin came to power and started gobbling up pieces of his peaceful neighbors. Everyone around Russia saw this and wants to become members of the peaceful, DEFENSIVE alliance called NATO. You know this is the truth when nations kind Sweden and Finland who stayed neutral in the Cold War want to join NATO now. If I remember correctly, even Switzerland is talking about joining NATO.

Putin didn't put missiles in Mexico or Cuba.

So much for the DemoRat "Bu-bu Putin expansionist!" narrative. Don't you feel stupid? Your boy Xi just stabbed your other boy Biden in the back! :auiqs.jpg: :badgrin: :auiqs.jpg:

China’s foreign ministry spokesman, Zhao Lijian:

The ''key to solving the Ukraine crisis is in the hands of the US and NATO,” as these are the “culprits of the crisis.” America and its allies should “reflect upon their roles in the Ukraine crisis,” as well as “earnestly shoulder due responsibilities and take real actions to ease the situation.”

Thank you for your input, comrade. It is always helpful to learn the mindset of the commsymps around here.

Trump was hell bent on disbanding NATO. I guess you and Putin and Xi are pretty upset he wasn't re-elected, eh?

Especially these days, what with Biden and the EU stomping Putin's economy into the dirt and helping the Ukrainians fight off his imperialistic aims. And the US dollar is getting stronger!

That has GOT to piss you commies off!

Last edited:
...THE END

Boy I love a good story.

Thanks bud.

Nope, Trump was out to strengthen NATO by forcing the other members to live up to their treaty obligations in financial support. He was moving US troops out of Germany which is now a rear area into Poland which became the frontier when it joined NATO.
Trump could have brought his concerns about NATO paying their fair share in private to NATO leaders instead of shooting off his big mouth to the press looking for attention & signaling to Putin that he's still his boi.

Trump could have brought his concerns about NATO paying their fair share in private to NATO leaders instead of shooting off his big mouth to the press looking for attention & signaling to Putin that he's still his boi.

We are not the world's policemen.

Forum List

Back