China and Russian Intelligence Used Hunters Dope Addicted Punk Ass

Exactly why Hunter and Big Daddy Joe should be under scrutiny.

Horseshit, you think they should under scrutiny because they are Democrats.

As soon someone presents credible claim of serious wrongdoing by Hunter and Joe I'm all ears, but there is litterally nothing but circumstantial musings presented so far about Hunter working for a company that may or may not have been under investigation.

Actually you would not care the least if Joe Biden broke the law and in fact you would scream " but Trump " like Trumpsters scream " but Hillary ", so I call bullshit on your comment!

That is bullshit. I have no personal investment in Joe, if he did something wrong, I have no problem condemning it.

So what law did Joe Biden break? Doesn't even have to go that far - what wrongdoing did Joe do?

I've yet to see a coherent charge backed by SOMETHING aside from loose circumstance of Hunter working somewhere.

Did I write he did anything wrong

Oh good, for a second there I thought you disagreed.

I wish you would not alter what I wrote to fit your political spin.

Biden like all politicians are corrupt and to deny this is beyond stupid on your part...

The question is can you stand the level of corruption and are you a partisan hack that turn a blind eye to your party corruption while demanding the opposition to be less corrupt?

Joe Biden is dirty but is it to the point where he should be dragged through the mud and tar and feathered?

Nope...

As soon someone presents credible claim of serious wrongdoing by Hunter and Joe I'm all ears, but there is litterally nothing but circumstantial musings presented so far about Hunter working for a company that may or may not have been under investigation.

Actually you would not care the least if Joe Biden broke the law and in fact you would scream " but Trump " like Trumpsters scream " but Hillary ", so I call bullshit on your comment!

That is bullshit. I have no personal investment in Joe, if he did something wrong, I have no problem condemning it.

So what law did Joe Biden break? Doesn't even have to go that far - what wrongdoing did Joe do?

I've yet to see a coherent charge backed by SOMETHING aside from loose circumstance of Hunter working somewhere.

Biden like all politicians are corrupt and to deny this is beyond stupid on your part...

The question is can you stand the level of corruption and are you a partisan hack that turn a blind eye to your party corruption while demanding the opposition to be less corrupt?

Joe Biden is dirty but is it to the point where he should be dragged through the mud and tar and feathered?

Nope...

The chinese deal is the real bad one. The chinese were using hunters company to buy companies that had technology the chinese wanted, but were otherwise prevented from getting.

Including nuclear technology.

These guys are so fucking dirty it hurts.

When you use the power of your position coupled with taxpayer money to enrich yourself, that makes you a lowlife crook. The Bidens are lowlife crooks. They have no business being anywhere near government.

Nope...

i did not alter, stop lying.

If you are not saying Biden did anything wrong then you are not disagreeing PERIOD.

Come back when you change your mind and can specifically point out the wrongdoing instead of your crazy nonsense about everyone being corrupt.

When you use the power of your position coupled with taxpayer money to enrich yourself, that makes you a lowlife crook. The Bidens are lowlife crooks. They have no business being anywhere near government.

Except of course there is no serious evidence Biden did that.

Come back and rant all you want when there is

Moron, Trump HAS PERSONAL FINANCIAL STAKES IN THE HUNDEREDS OF MILLIONS ALL OVER THE WORD AND IS CHARGE OF FOREIGN POLICY and it doesn't phase you for a second.

Yet you get all born-yesterday about VP's son landing a cushy job as if it in itself is proof of a crime.

Yeah, and he has been doing business all over the world since he began!

idiot, just because he was doing it before, does not refute blatant conflict of interest now.

Mattis quit over Trump letting Turkey roll ever Kurds and Bolton even went so far as to directly say that Trump's descision making on Turkey is influence by personal financial interests.

Trump himself directly admitted this conflict of interest:

EGdsAZPXYAIkhzh.jpg

PROVIDE SOME EVIDENCE THEN ASSHOLE!

ACCORDING TO YOUR STANDARD, just establishing a possible conflict of interest is ITSELF proof of wrongdoing.

You apply that standard to argue malfeasance of Bidens, but as soon as I applied it to Trump, who has MUCH MUCH MUCH bigger conflicts you scream about there needing to be direct evidence.

Want to change the standadrd? Ok , no problem, show direct evidence of Bidens doing something wrong.

If you weren't such a fucking moron you would understand that.

You demand specific evidence for biden corruption. Yet are fine with vague unsubstantiated rumor for trump. And you want to attack my standards?

Grow the fuck up.

wtf are you talking about? I’m not proposing a criminal investigation into Trump’s conflict of interest, nor am I saying that the conflict of interest itself is proof of wrong doing. YOU ARE.

I’m just showing your inability at consistent thought.

You are a complete moron if you do not think that Russian, Chinese, and possibly Iranian intelligence services didn’t target Hunter Biden when Big Daddy Joe was VP. Turned that little fucking loser when Obama was President. Whole reason the Democrats are trying to impeach Trump. Cover for their God Obama.
The life of Hunter Biden: How Joe Biden's middle child landed in Trump's impeachment inquiry and a paternity scandal of his own

Great post
When are Democrats going to focus on how easy it has been to turn people inside the Washington DC bureaucracy into foreign agents? Well Democrats have controlled federal government almost exclusively since 1932. Hunter Biden is a tool.

Moron, Trump HAS PERSONAL FINANCIAL STAKES IN THE HUNDEREDS OF MILLIONS ALL OVER THE WORD AND IS CHARGE OF FOREIGN POLICY and it doesn't phase you for a second.

Yet you get all born-yesterday about VP's son landing a cushy job as if it in itself is proof of a crime.

idiot, just because he was doing it before, does not refute blatant conflict of interest now.

Mattis quit over Trump letting Turkey roll ever Kurds and Bolton even went so far as to directly say that Trump's descision making on Turkey is influence by personal financial interests.

EGdsAZPXYAIkhzh.jpg

ACCORDING TO YOUR STANDARD, just establishing a possible conflict of interest is ITSELF proof of wrongdoing.

You apply that standard to argue malfeasance of Bidens, but as soon as I applied it to Trump, who has MUCH MUCH MUCH bigger conflicts you scream about there needing to be direct evidence.

Want to change the standadrd? Ok , no problem, show direct evidence of Bidens doing something wrong.

You demand specific evidence for biden corruption. Yet are fine with vague unsubstantiated rumor for trump. And you want to attack my standards?

Grow the fuck up.
Thank you...exactly!

EGdsAZPXYAIkhzh.jpg

Grow the fuck up.

wtf are you talking about? I’m not proposing a criminal investigation into Trump’s conflict of interest, nor am I saying that the conflict of interest itself is proof of wrong doing. YOU ARE.

I’m just showing your inability at consistent thought.

Bullshit. You have been a constant bleater about how evil Trump is and every time a investigation comes up empty you blurt out "next time".

Then, when presented real evidence of corruption, but from one of yours, you bury your head in the sand and go "lalala".

In other words piss off you hypocritical ass.

There absolutely is. You set standards for your side that are ridiculous while accepting the most vague claims so long as they are against Trump, you baboon.

They hate President Trump because he is a non-conformist, non-PC, tell it like it is...OMG..white guy.

You are a complete moron if you do not think that Russian, Chinese, and possibly Iranian intelligence services didn’t target Hunter Biden when Big Daddy Joe was VP. Turned that little fucking loser when Obama was President. Whole reason the Democrats are trying to impeach Trump. Cover for their God Obama.
The life of Hunter Biden: How Joe Biden's middle child landed in Trump's impeachment inquiry and a paternity scandal of his own
Well...no news media coverage...shit. Biggest story of the whole process.

Until we defeat the multi-national media corporations we dont stand a chance.

Agenda-setting theory - Wikipedia

You're a fucking retard. Biden voiced his corrupt activities out of his own mouth

FLASHBACK, 2018: Joe Biden Brags At CFR Meeting About Withholding Aid To Ukraine To Force Firing Of Prosecutor
FLASHBACK, 2018: Joe Biden Brags At CFR Meeting About Withholding Aid To Ukraine To Force Firing Of Prosecutor

Pressuring Ukraine's congress ot remove the prosecutor was 100% in accordance with conduct of good American foreign policy.

DoS, EU, IMF, Ukrainian anti-corruption groups and even prosecutor's own deputy who quit, had a singluar view of Sholkin - SWAMP MONSTER, who was lining his pockets by not prosecuting the rich.

Trump endorses Ukraine's swamp monster, prosecutor Viktor Shokin

Last edited:

There absolutely is. You set standards for your side that are ridiculous while accepting the most vague claims so long as they are against Trump, you baboon.

Hunter working somewhere is not serious evidence of any wrongdoing.

If you weren't so stupid there would be some way for you to wrap your head around that by now.

They hate President Trump because he is a non-conformist, non-PC, tell it like it is...OMG..white guy.

He is hated because he is an amoral, corrupt, self-dealing, non-stop bullshit machine appealing to the lowest common denominator.

It is as if "values" party tried it's damn hardest to make a total joke of themselves by electing a leader who makes run-of-the-mill politicians look like saints.

If you weren't so stupid there would be some way for you to wrap your head around that by now.

Yeah, it is. If you weren't a blind partisan whore you would understand.

Like I said, the Chinese deal is the bad one. Funny how you avoid that like the plague.

Yeah, it is. .

No it isn't moron. It's loose circumstantial evidence that would never pass for reasonable cause. Nothing to do with partisanship.

Can you even imagine someone going to a prosecutor with a complaint based only on the fact of someone working somewhere? It's nuts.

Partisanship here is your total inability to square the standard you apply to Bidens against Trump's much more grotesque and widespread conflicts of interest all over the world.

Last edited:

Yeah, it is. .

No it isn't moron.

Yes it is you imbecile. Chinese government bank gives hunter 1.5 billion to go buy companies who have technology that they are prevented from getting.

Obedient biden brat does as he is told.

RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR STUPID FUCKING FACE.

Asshole.

Forum List

Back