China and Russian Intelligence Used Hunters Dope Addicted Punk Ass

You are a complete moron if you do not think that Russian, Chinese, and possibly Iranian intelligence services didn’t target Hunter Biden when Big Daddy Joe was VP. Turned that little fucking loser when Obama was President. Whole reason the Democrats are trying to impeach Trump. Cover for their God Obama.
The life of Hunter Biden: How Joe Biden's middle child landed in Trump's impeachment inquiry and a paternity scandal of his own

You're an asshole; the VP is a good man, you're not. There is not probative evidence, no indictment and only assholes like you who continue the character assassination which is endemic to your neo fascist ideology.

Oh, fuck you too you lying sack of shit. Law enforcement my ass. Maybe a piss ant agent for the GESTAPO.
Thank you. He/she or both combined is a fragile turd.

Being a Democrat (a term I use loosely this day and age) with a few exceptions gives you a license to do whatever you want and not be held accountable by the deep state and so called media.

You are a complete moron if you do not think that Russian, Chinese, and possibly Iranian intelligence services didn’t target Hunter Biden when Big Daddy Joe was VP. Turned that little fucking loser when Obama was President. Whole reason the Democrats are trying to impeach Trump. Cover for their God Obama.
The life of Hunter Biden: How Joe Biden's middle child landed in Trump's impeachment inquiry and a paternity scandal of his own

You're an asshole; the VP is a good man, you're not. There is not probative evidence, no indictment and only assholes like you who continue the character assassination which is endemic to your neo fascist ideology.

Oh, fuck you too you lying sack of shit. Law enforcement my ass. Maybe a piss ant agent for the GESTAPO.
Thank you. He/she or both combined is a fragile turd.

Being a Democrat (a term I use loosely this day and age) with a few exceptions gives you a license to do whatever you want and not be held accountable by the deep state and so called media.
I am an old Blue Dog. Now I am Republican and not turning back.

Bye.
Damned if I could tell. You hate the United States daily.

Hate United States? What the? You are straight insane.

No, it's pretty clear you hate the USA. Pretty much everything you support is either stalinist or some form of authoritarian government.

In other words the antithesis of what the US is.
what a load of crap, super troll. You are so misinformed you hate half the country at least. No Democratic voter is a stalinist or authoritarian. It is people like you that would do martial law if you could God knows why..... To stop the stalinist fascist nazi authoritarian anti-christians No doubt.... Who don't exist. Poor America.

You are so you just proved yourself wrong, little hater dupe.
I am so what? I admire and respect your opinion so much.... On everything but politics.

I've decided to put on ignore Westwall, Rustic, 2aguy, and half a dozen more, they are not only stupid but too toxic to bother with.

Bye.

No, it's pretty clear you hate the USA. Pretty much everything you support is either stalinist or some form of authoritarian government.

what a load of crap, super troll. You are so misinformed you hate half the country at least. No Democratic voter is a stalinist or authoritarian. It is people like you that would do martial law if you could God knows why..... To stop the stalinist fascist nazi authoritarian anti-christians No doubt.... Who don't exist. Poor America.

I am so what? I admire and respect your opinion so much.... On everything but politics.

I've decided to put on ignore Westwall, Rustic, 2aguy, and half a dozen more, they are not only stupid but too toxic to bother with.

Go ahead and flee, coward.

Brains scrambled much by your college prof’s?

I very well smart enough to conclude you are an asshole and a damn liar. I've had it with you and the other dozen or so I'm putting on ignore. Bye.

So smart you don't understand sentence structure and punctuation.

Case closed.
LOL. It is the smartphone probably he's talking into. Try getting used to this LOL.

Bye.

Go ahead and flee, coward.
It is tiresome arguing with the ignorant and brainwashed. Google Google News try being curious about the actual truth.

Damned if I could tell. You hate the United States daily.

Like I said, little hater, dupe, I could care less what you like, or don't like. The facts are simple. Your political opinions are infantile. Full stop. Let me know when you grow up.

Like I said, little hater, dupe, I could care less what you like, or don't like. The facts are simple. Your political opinions are infantile. Full stop. Let me know when you grow up.
You don't know any actual facts, super duper. Just stupid talking points and garbage insults paystub nothing...

You don't know any actual facts, super duper. Just stupid talking points and garbage insults paystub nothing...

I've added 11 at this point on my ignore list. I've tired reading stupid comments, personal attacks, lies, plus the hate and fear mongering. If moderation finds such post acceptable, I will police what shows up on my screen.

I've added 11 at this point on my ignore list. I've tired reading stupid comments, personal attacks, lies, plus the hate and fear mongering. If moderation finds such post acceptable, I will police what shows up on my screen.
That's the way it is. I just enjoy yelling at them. Although I did get one guide to actually change sides time of the only time I've seen that in 12 years of this kind of thing....

That's the way it is. I just enjoy yelling at them. Although I did get one guide to actually change sides time of the only time I've seen that in 12 years of this kind of thing....

I've found a new political message board with rules against the rhetoric of those I've put on ignore. If interested in a refreshing change of pace, PM me.

I've found a new political message board with rules against the rhetoric of those I've put on ignore. If interested in a refreshing change of pace, PM me.
I don't like those rules myself I guess....

/—-/ Now Coke Head Hunter refuses to release his financials. Will democRATs cry foul?

Hunter Biden demands financial records are kept secret in child support suit: report

Hunter Biden demands financial records are kept secret in child support suit: report
Hunter Biden filed a protective order this week in an effort to seal his financial records from being released publicly -- amid his fears that the information would be used “maliciously” by the media and cause him public “embarrassment,” according to a report

Forum List

Back