China and Russian Intelligence Used Hunters Dope Addicted Punk Ass

Except of course there is no serious evidence Biden did that.

Come back and rant all you want when there is

There absolutely is. You set standards for your side that are ridiculous while accepting the most vague claims so long as they are against Trump, you baboon.

Hunter working somewhere is not serious evidence of any wrongdoing.

If you weren't so stupid there would be some way for you to wrap your head around that by now.

Yeah, it is. .

No it isn't moron.

Yes it is you imbecile. Chinese government bank gives hunter 1.5 billion

And we are off to a whole new fantastical story, since the first one is not panning out.

tenor.gif

There absolutely is. You set standards for your side that are ridiculous while accepting the most vague claims so long as they are against Trump, you baboon.

If you weren't so stupid there would be some way for you to wrap your head around that by now.

Yeah, it is. .

No it isn't moron.

And we are off to a whole new fantastical story, since the first one is not panning out.

tenor.gif

Wrong, dumbshit. I find idiots, like you, amusing. You accuse everyone else of the very thing you are doing.

Are you paid to be that stupid......or ARE you that stupid?

Yeah, it is. .

No it isn't moron.

tenor.gif

Wrong, dumbshit. I find idiots, like you, amusing. You accuse everyone else of the very thing you are doing.

I didn't just accuse you, I clearly showed that are a silly two bit hack unable to apply the rediculous standards you set out to your own side.

They hate President Trump because he is a non-conformist, non-PC, tell it like it is...OMG..white guy.

He is hated because he is an amoral, corrupt, self-dealing, non-stop bullshit machine appealing to the lowest common denominator.

It is as if "values" party tried it's damn hardest to make a total joke of themselves by electing a leader who makes run-of-the-mill politicians look like saints.
He is President of the United States Donald J Trump? Who’s the President of your county these days? Denmark PM Sven Jorgensen commanding a military of 1,000 people? 500 of whom are men, 300 of whom are women, and 200 of whom are I trannys that can’t figure our who the fuck they are. Putin is scared over this shit!

Yeah, it is. .

No it isn't moron.

tenor.gif

I didn't just accuse you, I clearly showed that are a silly two bit hack unable to apply the rediculous standards you set out to your own side.
You’re a Russian plant.

They hate President Trump because he is a non-conformist, non-PC, tell it like it is...OMG..white guy.

He is hated because he is an amoral, corrupt, self-dealing, non-stop bullshit machine appealing to the lowest common denominator.

It is as if "values" party tried it's damn hardest to make a total joke of themselves by electing a leader who makes run-of-the-mill politicians look like saints.
He is President of the United States Donald J Trump? Who’s the President of your county these days? Denmark PM Sven Jorgensen commanding a military of 1,000 people? 500 of whom are men, 300 of whom are women, and 200 of whom are I trannys that can’t figure our who the fuck they are. Putin is scared over this shit!

Moron, Turmp is the President of my country.

No it isn't moron.

tenor.gif

You’re a Russian plant.

Yep, they planted me here so I can talk shit about Putin's efforts to subvert our politics, spread propaganda and cirminaly interefere in our elections.

Good job shit-for-brains, you figured it all out.

tenor.gif

You’re a Russian plant.

Yep, they planted me here so I can talk shit about Putin's efforts to subvert our politics, spread propaganda and cirminaly interefere in elections.

Good job shit-for-brains.
Damned if I could tell. You hate the United States daily.

Act like it!

tenor.gif

You’re a Russian plant.

Yep, they planted me here so I can talk shit about Putin's efforts to subvert our politics, spread propaganda and cirminaly interefere in elections.

Hate United States? What the? You are straight insane.

I think you should get a boat off the shore in California.

Act like it!

What act is that, retard?

Should I ACT that our president is a respectable, moral person and not a law flaunting swamp beast destroying all conventions of ethical governing?

No thanks, you Trump lemmings may want to act like that, but I've got my own head.

Last edited:

You’re a Russian plant.

No, it's pretty clear you hate the USA. Pretty much everything you support is either stalinist or some form of authoritarian government.

In other words the antithesis of what the US is.

You’re a Russian plant.

You hate free-market capitalism, you hate democracy, and you hate the President of the United States. Why would anyone assume you are an American?

Act like it!

Should I ACT that our president is a respectable, moral person and not a law flaunting swamp beast?

No thanks, you Trump lemmings can fuck off.

As can you biden apologists. You are a piss poor Democrat paid poster is all I can say

Act like it!

Should I ACT that our president is a respectable, moral person and not a law flaunting swamp beast?

As can you biden apologists. You are a piss poor Democrat paid poster is all I can say

Appologize FOR WHAT?

How about you show some serious evidence of wrongdoing before accusing me of carrying water for Bidens.

You cook up some half-baked standards you can't even apply to your own side and then bitch that I don't buy that bullshit.

You are a complete moron if you do not think that Russian, Chinese, and possibly Iranian intelligence services didn’t target Hunter Biden when Big Daddy Joe was VP. Turned that little fucking loser when Obama was President. Whole reason the Democrats are trying to impeach Trump. Cover for their God Obama.
The life of Hunter Biden: How Joe Biden's middle child landed in Trump's impeachment inquiry and a paternity scandal of his own
What did Big Daddy Joe know and when did he know it?

You’re a Russian plant.

You hate free-market capitalism, you hate democracy, and you hate the President of the United States. Why would anyone assume you are an American?

No I don't. You are worng on ALL of that and are just an idiot posting fantasies swirling around in your head.

Act like it!

Appologize FOR WHAT?

How about you show some serious evidence of wrongdoing before accusing me of carrying water for Bidens.

You cook up some half-baked standards you can't even apply to your own side and then bitch that I don't buy that bullshit.

Oh fuck you. You ask for what you ignore from your heroes.

You’re a Russian plant.

No I don't. You are just a clown posting fantasies swirling around in your head.

Pot meet fucking kettle.

Forum List

Back