China and Russian Intelligence Used Hunters Dope Addicted Punk Ass

why did he get all of those sweetheart deals working in countries his dad was placed in charge of to carry out obummer policy?

It's wrong to take sweetheart deal if one is presented to you? Since when?

BUT ALL THAT ASIDE. THATS NOT WHAT THE THREAD IS ABOUT.
Exactly why Hunter and Big Daddy Joe should be under scrutiny.

Horseshit, you think they should under scrutiny because they are Democrats.

As soon someone presents credible claim of serious wrongdoing by Hunter and Joe I'm all ears, but there is litterally nothing but circumstantial musings presented so far about Hunter working for a company that may or may not have been under investigation.

Oh look, another thread to be moved to the rubber room. :21::21:
It should be moved...hide it...don’t discuss it...secrecy...what Democrats want.

it should be moved because it is nothing but conjecture and more of your stupid conspiracy theory bullshit

Historically he is accurate however. Address that instead of your trolling.

are you stalking me?

Don't flatter yourself. You're not nearly cute enough, nor interesting enough to stalk.

why did he get all of those sweetheart deals working in countries his dad was placed in charge of to carry out obummer policy?

As soon someone presents credible claim of serious wrongdoing by Hunter and Joe I'm all ears, but there is litterally nothing but circumstantial musings presented so far about Hunter working for a company that may or may not have been under investigation.

No, because of what I posted. Not because they are dems.

How can you ignore such obvious corruption when it's a dem, but pursue fantasy when it's Trump.

Try not being a hypocrite for a day.

Actually you would not care the least if Joe Biden broke the law and in fact you would scream " but Trump " like Trumpsters scream " but Hillary ", so I call bullshit on your comment!

Are you really this stupid? Daddy biden is in control of taxpayer money to be invested in random country.

Moron, Trump HAS PERSONAL FINANCIAL STAKES IN THE HUNDEREDS OF MILLIONS ALL OVER THE WORD AND IS CHARGE OF FOREIGN POLICY and it doesn't phase you for a second.

Yet you get all born-yesterday about VP's son landing a cushy job as if it in itself is proof of a crime.

Are you really this stupid? Daddy biden is in control of taxpayer money to be invested in random country.

Moron, Trump HAS PERSONAL FINANCIAL STAKES IN THE HUNDEREDS OF MILLIONS ALL OVER THE WORD AND IS CHARGE OF FOREIGN POLICY and it doesn't phase you for a second.

Yet you get all born-yesterday about VP's son landing a cushy job as if it in itself is proof of a crime.

Yeah, and he has been doing business all over the world since he began! That's the whole point you fucking retard!!!

The Bidens NEVER did business outside the US, and the ONLY countries they are involved in are those that VICE PRESIDENT biden was responsible for.

How fucking stupid do you have to be to not put 1+1 together?

Actually you would not care the least if Joe Biden broke the law and in fact you would scream " but Trump " like Trumpsters scream " but Hillary ", so I call bullshit on your comment!

That is bullshit. I have no personal investment in Joe, if he did something wrong, I have no problem condemning it.

So what law did Joe Biden break? Doesn't even have to go that far - what wrongdoing did Joe do?

I've yet to see a coherent charge backed by SOMETHING aside from loose circumstance of Hunter working somewhere.

These countries took advantage of the druggie but I guess that's OK as long as the doper and his family make a couple million. It's a crime to bribe foreign countries with taxpayer money. Stop all foreign aid now. Too many middle men robbing the money.

That is bullshit. I have no personal investment in Joe, if he did something wrong, I have no problem condemning it.

So what law did Joe Biden break? Doesn't even have to go that far - what wrongdoing did Joe do?

I've yet to see a coherent charge backed by SOMETHING aside from loose circumstance of Hunter working somewhere.

You demand shit that hasn't been even close to provided in trump's case yet still make the claim that trump is corrupt.

When presented with prima facie evidence of bidens corruption you ignore it.

Face it, you're a political whore and you don't give a shit about corruption. You hate trump and corruption from Dems is A-Ok with you.

Yeah, and he has been doing business all over the world since he began!

idiot, just because he was doing it before, does not refute blatant conflict of interest now.

Mattis quit over Trump letting Turkey roll over Kurds and Bolton even went so far as to directly say that Trump's descision making on Turkey is influence by personal financial interests.

Trump himself directly admitted this conflict of interest:

EGdsAZPXYAIkhzh.jpg

So if bare apearance of conflict of interest is melfeasance according to you, then it's kinda crazy for you to get all huffy over Hunter's little job and give Trump a pass on such huge conflicts.

What “law”;did the President break? Joe bragged on video about a “quid-pro-quo” with Ukraine. Did Russian agents turn his son? Did Chinese agents? Very probable. Why did Big Daddy Joe suck Ukraine ass and Chinese ass on those trips to each nation? How did Iran failure come about? Let’s dig deeper shall we?

idiot, just because he was doing it before, does not refute blatant conflict of interest now.

Mattis quit over Trump letting Turkey roll ever Kurds and Bolton even went so far as to directly say that Trump's descision making on Turkey is influence by personal financial interests.

EGdsAZPXYAIkhzh.jpg

PROVIDE SOME EVIDENCE THEN ASSHOLE!

I gave you real evidence of biden corruption and you ignore it. Thus it is quite apparent that you are as I said, a political whore and nothing more.

Did I write he did anything wrong beside being incoherent, lack of memory, and a creppy Politician?

Nope, but I still believe you would find any excuse for Joe if he did do something wrong while screaming " Trump "...

It is like when Obama failed and those like you would scream " But Bush! "....

Oh look, another thread to be moved to the rubber room. :21::21:
It should be moved...hide it...don’t discuss it...secrecy...what Democrats want.

it should be moved because it is nothing but conjecture and more of your stupid conspiracy theory bullshit

Historically he is accurate however. Address that instead of your trolling.
What an easy target. Drug addicted son of Vice-President. They had already put together this profile.

Mattis quit over Trump letting Turkey roll ever Kurds and Bolton even went so far as to directly say that Trump's descision making on Turkey is influence by personal financial interests.

EGdsAZPXYAIkhzh.jpg

ACCORDING TO YOUR STANDARD, just establishing a possible conflict of interest is ITSELF proof of wrongdoing.

You apply that standard to argue malfeasance of Bidens, but as soon as I applied it to Trump, who has MUCH MUCH MUCH bigger conflicts you scream about there needing to be direct evidence.

Want to change the standadrd? Ok , no problem, show direct evidence of Bidens doing something wrong.

If you weren't such a fucking moron you would understand that.

EGdsAZPXYAIkhzh.jpg

I gave you real evidence of biden corruption and you ignore it. Thus it is quite apparent that you are as I said, a political whore and nothing more.
This is the issue they want to ignore. Hunter Biden is like AIDS to Democrats on this board.

EGdsAZPXYAIkhzh.jpg

ACCORDING TO YOUR STANDARD, just establishing a possible conflict of interest is ITSELF proof of wrongdoing.

You apply that standard to argue malfeasance of Bidens, but as soon as I applied it to Trump, who has MUCH MUCH MUCH bigger conflicts you scream about there needing to be direct evidence.

If you weren't such a fucking moron you would understand how silly you look doing that.
Democrats easily played by foreign powers during Obama years. How the hell do you make the Iran nuclear deal unless you’re an idiot or an asset?

Did I write he did anything wrong

Oh good, for a second there I thought you disagreed.

EGdsAZPXYAIkhzh.jpg

Want to change the standadrd? Ok , no problem, show direct evidence of Bidens doing something wrong.

If you weren't such a fucking moron you would understand that.

You demand specific evidence for biden corruption. Yet are fine with vague unsubstantiated rumor for trump. And you want to attack my standards?

Grow the fuck up.

Forum List

Back