China Bans Images of Gay People on TV

Look, I hear the bleeding heart liberal left compare America's short comings to the rest of the 'civilized' world. When it comes to gun infringements, health care etc, but when it comes to gays, whoops, off limits.

Liberals only want to be like other countries when it fits their political and economic agenda

Laughable is the left

-Geaux
-----------------------

China likes to ban things. This is not news.

But the most recent thing China banned is making waves nonetheless: depictions of gay people on television.

Nope. Not going to happen.

China bans images of gay people on TV

Looks to me like the Communists are more conservative than they are liberal. Thanks for resolving a long controversial argument.

no problem if they didnt ban images of lesbian people on tv
a286a4218402f68eebfee0ee83baff18.jpg

Look, I hear the bleeding heart liberal left compare America's short comings to the rest of the 'civilized' world. When it comes to gun infringements, health care etc, but when it comes to gays, whoops, off limits.

Liberals only want to be like other countries when it fits their political and economic agenda

Laughable is the left

-Geaux
-----------------------

But the most recent thing China banned is making waves nonetheless: depictions of gay people on television.

Which other countries? How often have 'liberals' insisted we be more like China?

Laughable is the left

-Geaux
-----------------------

Looks to me like the Communists are more conservative than they are liberal. Thanks for resolving a long controversial argument.

Is the Chinese government Communist? Not really, they're just technocrats that believe they can solve issues by keeping them in places where they want them to be.

Could be worse. In Iran, that country/gang that Obama surrendered to and paid lots of money in ransom, the homos are dead.

And Saudi Arabia? The one that ALL US GOVTs have been in love with, what do they do to gay people?
They haven't kidnapped American embassy workers yet. Plus, their support of islime murder isn't official. Apples and crabapples.

Laughable is the left

-Geaux
-----------------------

Is the Chinese government Communist? Not really, they're just technocrats that believe they can solve issues by keeping them in places where they want them to be.
That is a rather broad description that could cover any political ideology, including the USA.

Laughable is the left

-Geaux
-----------------------

That is a rather broad description that could cover any political ideology, including the USA.

Not really, the Chinese politicans are technocrats, the American politicians are career politicians.

Laughable is the left

-Geaux
-----------------------

Not really, the Chinese politicans are technocrats, the American politicians are career politicians.

Upon what do you base this comment?

Laughable is the left

-Geaux
-----------------------

I am aware that most of the leaders in China have engineering degrees; but, so what? The US media isn't reporting much of anything to support the premise that those"technocrats" are revolutionizing China to the point of dissolving Maoism. Communists in Russia and Cuba have engineering degrees but the leaders there are products of the Military. I have heard rumors and insinuations that some parts of China have become more of a free market system in recent years but I don't know that a technological revolution has been going on. With Friends like North Korea, there is still a lot of hardline communist influence in China.

Forum List

Back