China Builds Overseas Base: Trade Policies Help Them

Why is it okay for us to have bases all over the world, but not China?
They are a threat force. Read up on Japan and militarism 1920's and 1930's.
And the U.S. isn't? Libya, Syria, Yemen, Pakistan, Afghanistan, etc... What countries is China bombing currently?
Because we are a global hegemon. I like it that way.
So you're a hypocrite.
Nope. A realist. Study foreign relations and talk to me later.

Steady bro.

Foreign affairs don't come easy.

They are a threat force. Read up on Japan and militarism 1920's and 1930's.
And the U.S. isn't? Libya, Syria, Yemen, Pakistan, Afghanistan, etc... What countries is China bombing currently?
Because we are a global hegemon. I like it that way.
So you're a hypocrite.
Nope. A realist. Study foreign relations and talk to me later.

Steady bro.

Foreign affairs don't come easy.
Yes they do. We DO NOT live a global community of friends that would get along better if the mean Ol' United States and its leaders would just sit down and smoke dope with the leaders of the world " it would be all cool bro." Fuckers hate us because we are most powerful nation on earth and want to destabilize the United States. It's a very simple thing that Barry Sotoro, Zbignew Brezinski, and John Kerry are too pussfied to understand.

So you can't explain why you think it's your neck of the woods!

Where do you think Guam is?

You can start by answering my question.

Are you kidding?

You can't explain your position. And that's no shit.

You really have no idea where Guam is?

You can't explain your position so you trot out a bunch of bs instead. Don't waste my time.

Are you kidding?

You can't explain your position .....

Do you own a map of the world? A globe? It's clear that you don't, so use Google and then tell us how stupid you feel.

Are you kidding?

You can't explain your position so you trot out a bunch of bs instead. Don't waste my time.
Yes they do

They do? For who?
Yes they do

They do? For who?
For me. Foreign affairs. If your a nation you exist in three realms. "Pro-USA" through pursuance of your foreign policy..."Anti-USA" through pursuance of your foreign policy...or on the sideline, and we are going to bring you over to our side. If you are anti United States the only possible outcome is our pursuance of the complete destruction of your nation, your people, your culture, and you way of life. Will will erase you from history.

For me. Foreign affairs. If your a nation you exist in three realms.

Dude, you've broken the 3rd dimension. :rolleyes:
I'm serious. Why are there any Afghans left on this earth? After 9-11 in order to send a strong message every man,woman,child,jackrabbit, cockroach living in Afghanistan shoul have been eradicated from existence. Complete destruction. Leave it and uninhabited wasteland for 1,000 years.

I'm serious. Why are there any Afghans left on this earth? After 9-11 in order to send a strong message every man,woman,child,jackrabbit, cockroach living in Afghanistan shoul have been eradicated from existence. Complete destruction. Leave it and uninhabited wasteland for 1,000 years.

You're not an American.

You're not an American.
Yes I am. A real American that understands the world is a dangerous place.

Because they breed?

You're not an American.
If your Shogun had a house that continued to produce samurai that attacked him and his house...would he show mercy? Or would he destroy the other house and all its samurai? When someone wishes death upon our nation we should not wait to find out the consequences. Eradicate the cancer...and all surrounding tissue so it does not grow back.

Because they breed?
They breed the enemy and the future enemies.

You're not an American.
Yes I am. .....

No, you're not. An American would know that's not what we are about.

Because they breed?

The enemy very well could be an ET, and breeding can excel them. :wink:

Because they breed?

The enemy very well could be an ET, and breeding can excel them. :wink:
No. When dealing with ones enemies there is only victory or death. You must not show any mercy or human kindness to the enemy.

You're not an American.
Yes I am. .....

No, you're not. An American would know that's not what we are about.
That's why we have become weak.

Are you kidding?

Yes they do

They do? For who?
Yes they do

They do? For who?
For me. Foreign affairs. If your a nation you exist in three realms. "Pro-USA" through pursuance of your foreign policy..."Anti-USA" through pursuance of your foreign policy...or on the sideline, and we are going to bring you over to our side. If you are anti United States the only possible outcome is our pursuance of the complete destruction of your nation, your people, your culture, and you way of life. Will will erase you from history.
Hypocrite and psychopath.

Are you kidding?

Yes they do

They do? For who?
Yes they do

They do? For who?
Hypocrite and psychopath.
"Realist."

What about Saudi Arabia? Many of the hijackers were Saudis, and some high-level officials in the Saudi government, Prince Bandar, were giving them money. Why aren't you advocating genocide against them?

Forum List

Back