China declares position on Ukraine conflict

Natural Citizen

American Made
Aug 8, 2016
Think this is the first time China has said anything on the official level about it.

Anyway....

A spokesperson for China’s foreign ministry, Zhao Lijian, said during a press conference on Thursday that the ''key to solving the Ukraine crisis is in the hands of the US and NATO,” as these are the “culprits of the crisis. According to the Chinese diplomat, America and its European allies should “reflect upon their roles in the Ukraine crisis,” as well as “earnestly shoulder due responsibilities and take real actions to ease the situation.”

Previously...

President Vladimir Putin gave an extensive speech on the Ukrainian crisis on Wednesday, as he met with regional heads to discuss measures of socioeconomic support to counter the wave of anti-Russian sanctions. Putin provided his take on the ongoing conflict with Ukraine, its causes, and the goals Russia pursues.

The collective West clinging on its ''crumbling dominance'' has been the ultimate driver of the crisis, Russian president says.

“Today, the entire planet has to pay the price for the ambitions of the West, for its attempts by any means to maintain its crumbling dominance,” he said.

Concerned only with their “vested interests and super profits,” the Western elites led the world into the current situation through “years of mistakes and short-sited decisions.”

''For instance, the impact of the anti-Russian sanctions, imposed over the Ukrainian conflict, is already being felt by the common people in the West – while the elites have been bizarrely trying to blame it on Moscow'', Putin noted.

''I want ordinary Western people to hear me as well. You are being persistently told that your current difficulties are the result of Russia’s hostile actions and that you have to pay from your own pockets for the efforts to counter the alleged Russian threat. All of that is a lie.''

Apparently, the remarks from China’s foreign ministry spokesperson, Zhao Lijianin came in response to threats made by US Secretary of State Antony Blinken, who warned China on Thursday that Washington would “impose costs” on it should Beijing choose to support Moscow.

Think this is the first time China has said anything on the official level about it.

Anyway....

A spokesperson for China’s foreign ministry, Zhao Lijian, said during a press conference on Thursday that the ''key to solving the Ukraine crisis is in the hands of the US and NATO,” as these are the “culprits of the crisis. According to the Chinese diplomat, America and its European allies should “reflect upon their roles in the Ukraine crisis,” as well as “earnestly shoulder due responsibilities and take real actions to ease the situation.”

Previously...

President Vladimir Putin gave an extensive speech on the Ukrainian crisis on Wednesday, as he met with regional heads to discuss measures of socioeconomic support to counter the wave of anti-Russian sanctions. Putin provided his take on the ongoing conflict with Ukraine, its causes, and the goals Russia pursues.

The collective West clinging on its ''crumbling dominance'' has been the ultimate driver of the crisis, Russian president says.

“Today, the entire planet has to pay the price for the ambitions of the West, for its attempts by any means to maintain its crumbling dominance,” he said.

Concerned only with their “vested interests and super profits,” the Western elites led the world into the current situation through “years of mistakes and short-sited decisions.”

''For instance, the impact of the anti-Russian sanctions, imposed over the Ukrainian conflict, is already being felt by the common people in the West – while the elites have been bizarrely trying to blame it on Moscow'', Putin noted.

''I want ordinary Western people to hear me as well. You are being persistently told that your current difficulties are the result of Russia’s hostile actions and that you have to pay from your own pockets for the efforts to counter the alleged Russian threat. All of that is a lie.''

This Chinese diplomat should be expelled.

It isn’t smart diplomacy to threaten a major world power. Yet this is what our corrupt government officials of the duopoly have done for decades.

Its obvious this war could have been easily avoided, had our idiots in charge wanted to.

This in no way excuses Putin’s aggression, but I’m sure I’ll be called a traitor by the idiots of the duopoly.

Last edited:
So both the US and China are shaking their dicks at each other before Biden's upcoming meeting with Xi.

This is why we can't have anything nice. I sure wish Trump could jump in there and fix this clusterfuck the Democrats have gotten us into.
Trump would rant and rave and agree with the Chinese diplomat.

So both the US and China are shaking their dicks at each other before Biden's upcoming meeting with Xi.

This is why we can't have anything nice. I sure wish Trump could jump in there and fix this clusterfuck the Democrats have gotten us into.
Trump jumped in and shut down our soybean farmers, not to mention our trade deficit with China grew 22%. You want to do that again? :rolleyes:

It's about time people started looking past what the MSN wants them to see and start looking at what led to the current "troubles" there.

That's what happens when you ignore the warnings of a nuclear power over at least a 10 year period (longer really) and use a country as a money laundering machine while leading them to believe they will be accepted into NATO if they play along.

In other relevant news, some countries have reportedly been avoiding buying Russian oil in fear of retaliatory sanctions from the US.

DC isolationists have been pressuring New Delhi to avoid purchasing Russian oil due to the Ukraine conflict.

India rejected America's requests on Friday, arguing that its dependence on energy imports should not be “politicized” as countries that are oil-independent or still importing Russian products “cannot credibly advocate restrictive trading,” local media reported.

Trump jumped in and shut down our soybean farmers, not to mention our trade deficit with China grew 22%. You want to do that again? :rolleyes:

You can't handle a little friendly trade war with China, and yet you want to jump into a nuclear war with Russia?

They were right all along: Liberals are idiots. Need I remind you again that there would have been no Ukraine invasion has you not elected that idiot Biden.

You can't handle a little friendly trade war with China, and yet you want to jump into a nuclear war with Russia?

They were right all along: Liberals are idiots. Need I remind you again that there would have been no Ukraine invasion has you not elected that idiot Biden.
Sure cost our Soybean farmers. $187 million dollars in South Carolina alone. Of course Trump gave them welfare. Does that sound like a successful trade war to you?

Putin was counting on the U.S. leaving NATO during the second term of "find me 11,000 votes". Why else would he have meddled in the election on trump`s behalf?
Where did you get the goofy idea that I want to have a nuclear war? Are you posting on the wrong thread?

Putin was counting on the U.S. leaving NATO during the second term of "find me 11,000 votes". Why else would he have meddled in the election on trump`s behalf?
Where did you get the goofy idea that I want to have a nuclear war? Are you posting on the wrong thread?

You're posting in the wrong universe. Trump never said that we were "leaving" NATO. He just made them pay what they were supposed to be paying, instead of us paying for their protection. Even the NATO Secretary General said that NATO has never been so strong, after those slacker countries started ponying up their fair share.

Whatever Trump did that hurt your pussy, we're far closer to China taking Taiwan, than we were four years ago.
So much for Trump's trade wars. He said they were easy to win. Do you have to be so damned vulgar? Trump is impulsive and ignorant. He really gave away the soybean market to Brazil and hurt South Carolina soybean farmers.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back