China Is Surging to Overtake The US....& Joe Biden Is Earning His $1 Billion To Help Them

Why should I care if China does well? The world is a better place when everyone does well.
well if they do well at our expense dont you think that should matter???

Capitalism, right? If they can undercut our prices that is known as what?
they arent using capitalism,, they are stealing intellectual property and using slave labor and our politicians are letting them get away with it,,,

We are supposed to pass laws to demand they raise wages? Or maybe start a war to accomplish that?
I hope you have better ideas than that,,,

You stated the problems. I am asking what your solutions are, I'm not the one promoting a problem so I do not have to come up with ideas. What do you propose we do about their low wages?

In getting China to respect international rules, Tariffs in some situations are one tool, also just moving American businesses back to the U.S. and out of China. That can be better accomplished by giving corporations and businesses more incentive to be here instead.

What doesn't work is giving China everything they want, regardless of what they do. Example is the Paris Climate accord where they aren't required to do anything for 10 years. Of course they would go for that when the deal hurts their biggest competator. Us.

China doesn't care about the Paris Accord. We are never going to address the businesses here off shoring.
just like you to just give up,,,

For the 500th time, it's not about me.
what you just said was,,,

It was stating facts.
you were giving excuses to do nothing,, just like the retarded kid in the back of the bus,,,

Why should I care if China does well? The world is a better place when everyone does well.
well if they do well at our expense dont you think that should matter???

Capitalism, right? If they can undercut our prices that is known as what?
they arent using capitalism,, they are stealing intellectual property and using slave labor and our politicians are letting them get away with it,,,

We are supposed to pass laws to demand they raise wages? Or maybe start a war to accomplish that?
I hope you have better ideas than that,,,

You stated the problems. I am asking what your solutions are, I'm not the one promoting a problem so I do not have to come up with ideas. What do you propose we do about their low wages?

In getting China to respect international rules, Tariffs in some situations are one tool, also just moving American businesses back to the U.S. and out of China. That can be better accomplished by giving corporations and businesses more incentive to be here instead.

What doesn't work is giving China everything they want, regardless of what they do. Example is the Paris Climate accord where they aren't required to do anything for 10 years. Of course they would go for that when the deal hurts their biggest competator. Us.

China doesn't care about the Paris Accord. We are never going to address the businesses here off shoring.
just like you to just give up,,,

For the 500th time, it's not about me.
what you just said was,,,

It was stating facts.
you were giving excuses to do nothing,, just like the retarded kid in the back of the bus,,,

Nothing I said was an excuse. Your reading comprehension must be lacking.

...Of course they would go for that when the deal hurts their biggest competator [sic]. Us.

We are not their biggest competitor, we are their biggest customer.

Well true, but I think both things can be true at the same time. We are their biggest customer economically, which is no small thing, however when it comes to the larger long term ideals of
influence across the globe, we are competitors and possibly enemies at some point.

Forum List

Back