🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

China is the World's Manufacturing Superpower.

Or more likely here in the US, the legacy of indefinitely giving 39 million households $300 per child on the 15th of each month since last May.

IRS, Treasury announce families of 88 percent of children in the U.S. to automatically receive monthly payment of refundable Child Tax Credit | Internal Revenue Service

You haven't noticed how every business seems to be understaffed or staffed with rejects? Even while the papers are full of help wanted ads and there are signs all over the place. The shortages, disruptions in the manufacturing and supply lines, rising prices....what else would be causing those?

It's an up front advance on their child tax credits, but will have to be paid back if they earn more in 2021. Who wants to be out working now, if they stood the chance of having to end up paying next tax time?

The Child Tax Credit Might Have to Be Paid Back – Unless You Take These Steps

Want people to work? Pay them to. Pay them more than the govt will or quit crying.

Big manufacturing superpower, and they can't get their cheapshit plastic Christmas crap to the shelves because it's all sitting in shipping containers with nobody to unload it.

I was gonna take some pictures of the empty shelves at Wally World yesterday, but didn't get around to it. Usually by this time of year, they're already stocked full of crap from China.

Oh no Xmas will be ruined if I don't get my case of presents before the 24th:

Attachments

• Biden.jpg
    Biden.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 33
Check out this 2021 top global manufacturing list for percentage changes. China still ranked #1 (no surprise there for anyone who reads) but at a less percentage than its 2019 performance down from 28.7% to 20%, and US is up from 16.8% to 18%. Japan ranking third is also up from 7.5% to 10%, Germany up from 5.3% to 7% in 2021. Interesting trend!
Thank you. Interesting data.

No, it was all began under Bill Clinton. I lived it, saw it, witnessed it.

It is about time that the demonrats admit and confess their sins
I also saw it; GW signed legislation that allowed corporations to write off moving expenses out of the US, not to mention allowing in untold numbers of Business Visas to render millions of US citizens unemployed.
Unlike myself, you are obviously an ideologue.
I voted for Trump because he ran against both parties, not because he ran as a Republican.

Forum List

Back