🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

China Launches Carbon Dioxide Monitoring Satellite

So... you put zero value on efforts to reduce China's air pollution? You put zero value on efforts to reduce CO2 emissions? Eh?

BTW, solar PV and wind have become quite competitive with fossil fuel on cost/kwh. The cost of electricity has not been driven "hog wild" be conversion to alternative energy technologies.

So... you put zero value on efforts to reduce China's air pollution? You put zero value on efforts to reduce CO2 emissions? Eh?

BTW, solar PV and wind have become quite competitive with fossil fuel on cost/kwh. The cost of electricity has not been driven "hog wild" be conversion to alternative energy technologies.

God you are naïve to the degree of off the hook s0n!! Cost/kwg leaves out the bottom line, which is massive.......billions. The German people found out the hard way. Its not competitive at all.......not even in the ballpark. You goofballs leave out the cost of building transmission lines.........costs never matter to you guys........stick it to the taxpayer. In another thread, just this week I posted up the true costs of renewables........the faker warmists will still be hitting you with fake costs. They do it all the time. And PS......China is building 2-3 new coal plants EVERY SINGLE MONTH.........dummy. Because costs matter to the Chinese.:up:

And for shit sure, we know Donald Trump knows what shit cost.........all these solar and wind ITC's are going bye bye s0n!!:disbelief::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Enjoy living in the bubble!!:popcorn:

For interested parties who don't live in a bubble >>> The Real Cost Of Wind Power

Fucking duh..........why does every projection on energy ( even Obamas 2016 EIA ) show renewables still being less than 10% by 2040??!!!:bye1::fu::fu::fu:

I never said I put Zero value on efforts to limit air pollution in China.........I called them a bunch of Hypocrites.............They have massively increased coal burning plants and have virtually no EPA standards their what so ever.......

So they launch a satellite..........for WHAT............TO PROVE THEY SUCK.........LOL

I quote again from YOUR article

the central government issued directions in April 2016 curbing construction of new coal fired plants throughout the country. This is in line with a moratorium issued by the National Energy Agency in 2015 banning new coal mines in China for a period of three years and closure of thousands of small coal mines.

I quote again from YOUR article

the central government issued directions in April 2016 curbing construction of new coal fired plants throughout the country. This is in line with a moratorium issued by the National Energy Agency in 2015 banning new coal mines in China for a period of three years and closure of thousands of small coal mines.
Get back to me when their cities aren't covered in Smog pollution and the people aren't wearing masks....................Talk is cheap.........let them prove it...............

Until then they are Hypocrites to me.

Forum List

Back