China orders restrictions on Ramadan fasting in Muslim region

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
It's not easy being a Muslim in China at Ramadan.

2016-06-06

China orders restrictions on Ramadan fasting in Muslim region

Several local government departments in Xinjiang post notices on their websites ordering restrictions on fasting during Ramadan.
Middle East Online
caption.gif

_77206_A2.jpg

What about freedom of belief?

captionb.gif

BEIJING - Chinese officials have restricted civil servants, students and children in a mainly Muslim region from fasting during Ramadan, government websites said as the holy month began on Monday.

The country's ruling Communist party is officially atheist and for years has banned government employees and minors from fasting in Xinjiang, home to the more than 10 million-strong mostly Muslim Uighur minority.

It has also ordered some restaurants to stay open.

Continue reading at:

.:Middle East Online:::.

they FORCE people to eat?
That was my thought too. It's the only way to prevent someone from fasting, but would they go that far?

Maybe just lay out a free all-u-can-eat buffet of the best Chinese food. That ought to get a few to crack

That was my thought too. It's the only way to prevent someone from fasting, but would they go that far?

Maybe just lay out a free all-u-can-eat buffet of the best Chinese food. That ought to get a few to crack

let's dig around on this theme. There are places in the world which CRIMINALIZE
eating during Ramadan------kinda--in a weird way, justifying-----criminalizing not eating .....
In some places even non muslims who GET
CAUGHT eating------are in DEEP TROUBLE

Even easier to do, just provide food during the day those that don't eat are made unemployed if they are government workers. This means no home and their family suffer. This is how the neo Marxists work and keep the people in control, which is what I fight against. They also defend islamonazi terrorism and would fight for their rights to be allowed to rape children inf it meat they could get a few more votes.

I'm game -----where is this Chinese buffet going to be? Will they have branches in
the USA? I have a great idea----I will dress
up in a burkah-----(ie be an undercover agent) and EAT ALL DAY (to encourage
those who fast----I will repeat over and over-
"YUMMY "YUMMY" ) Hubby and I often
frequent INDIAN buffets in the local southeast
asia enclave-----a few miles away. I could do
the BURKAH thing there-----munching on
samosas------ALL DAY----up and down the streets and past the mosques ----I will make
this sacrifice for the good of mankind

Even easier to do, just provide food during the day those that don't eat are made unemployed if they are government workers. This means no home and their family suffer. This is how the neo Marxists work and keep the people in control, which is what I fight against. They also defend islamonazi terrorism and would fight for their rights to be allowed to rape children inf it meat they could get a few more votes.
^ the most batshit crazy thing I've ever seen. Seek help.

^ the most batshit crazy thing I've ever seen. Seek help.

stream of consciousness------fine literature

Because Chinese like the rest of the world know that Muslims get only more barbaric and violent during Ramadung. Even their prophet Mohammad robbed caravans, killed, looted, and raped during this so called holy peaceful month. So why should anybody expect more from his followers?

Because Chinese like the rest of the world know that Muslims get only more barbaric and violent during Ramadung. Even their prophet Mohammad robbed caravans, killed, looted, and raped during this so called holy peaceful month. So why should anybody expect more from his followers?

Muslims seem to be EMOTIONALLY very attached to ramadingdong------Jews are attacked to yom kippur-------but it does not
seem to be all THAT EXCITING------can you
imagine jews insisting that NO ONE ELSE
EAT ? 'if I don't eat----you don't eat either...
I di-----at times have to work on yom kippur----but I never told my colleagues YOU CAN'T EAT

Forum List

Back