China threatens retaliation for the US shooting down balloon

I have no words.

China is mad at us for shooting down their spy balloon? :auiqs.jpg:

GTFO
dont know why theyre mad ... the balloon was allowed to cross over the US and a few military sights ... they gathered the info they wanted from the spy balloon before it was shot down ! why didnt the US shoot it down when it was a few miles off the coast of Alaska before it reached Alaska ? after it passed the 12 miles coastal barrier the US had every right to shoot it down before it crossed over Alaska .

That's quite likely, as in how I stated it in my post above.
Your version works too.

Is America intent on rushing forward to war with China before China is ready for hostilities?

Doesn't the MAD factor make it too late, as is the case with Russia?
the US cannot allow China to fly objects over the US ... said objects could contain deadly substances like bios and other dangerous weapons .

I check every item i purchase, if it says China, i put it back and look for the next best deal. If everyone did this, China would be in a world of hurt.

But Marxist slaves will be slaves, they will continue to serve XI their emperor.
What did you type this commercial threat to China on? ;)

the US cannot allow China to fly objects over the US ... said objects could contain deadly substances like bios and other dangerous weapons .
I don't think China is at all concerned over their balloon being shot down. Or they self-destructing it.

I think that most likely is that it was a weather balloon.

dont know why theyre mad ... the balloon was allowed to cross over the US and a few military sights ... they gathered the info they wanted from the spy balloon before it was shot down ! why didnt the US shoot it down when it was a few miles off the coast of Alaska before it reached Alaska ? after it passed the 12 miles coastal barrier the US had every right to shoot it down before it crossed over Alaska .

Standard procedure set up by Trump was to do nothing. Thank God Biden has the balls to shoot down those commie balloons and not just hide them like the last traitorous CCP bagman. Fucking Trump. I bet he was worried about his daughters licensing deal.

Stuff like this can be jammed. We have the electronic warfare equipment already sitting there ready to go at every military base we have. They didn't see anything but they got seen. That's an espionage disaster akin to the US losing the U2 over the USSR.

Standard procedure set up by Trump was to do nothing. Thank God Biden has the balls to shoot down those commie balloons and not just hide them like the last traitorous CCP bagman. Fucking Trump. I bet he was worried about his daughters licensing deal.

You lying piece of shit.

There were no Chicom balloons while Trump was President. That is a lie by the Potatohead administration to give you stupid Moon Bats dishonest talking points.

Those "Pentagon sources" that lied for Potatohead are the queers, affrimative action nitwits and, transexuals that Potatohead used to replace the Patriot officers.

Even John Bolton, who is no lover of Trump, says that Potatohead is lying.

Former Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe refuted accounts from Pentagon officials that Chinese balloons entered U.S. airspace on at least three occasions under the Trump administration.

Ratcliffe, who served as former President Donald Trump's spy chief from 2020 to 2021, joined a few other former Trump administration officials claiming to have no awareness of such an incursion and described the recent balloon incident as "unprecedented."

Has China accomplished what it set out to do?

There's really no chance that China would expect that it would go unnoticed. And it's pretty safe to say that China knew the contents would be recovered by America.

Will America recover spying equipment, including cameras and other devices used for spying?

If America doesn't make such claims, would that be a missed opportunity?

Or will America keep the information gained as secret. That's the option I'm going with for now at least.

China is too technically advanced to be playing obvious balloon games for no reason.

It could be that China wanted a reason to retaliate and so that was the reason for the balloon.

Remember folks, America is not the aggrieved party on the issue of spying of all varieties. Remember the great American innovative method of flying a Korean passenger plane over Russian territory and refusing to alter course.

I think it's more likely that China is proactive as opposed to reactive.
Liar.

No, my opinion is not the same as lying. It's an opinion that you don't accept. As well as it being an opinion that stokes you to anger and rage!

Get your thought process back under control.
You did not claim it was an opinion you listed it like it was a fact.

I check every item i purchase, if it says China, i put it back and look for the next best deal. If everyone did this, China would be in a world of hurt.

But Marxist slaves will be slaves, they will continue to serve XI their emperor.
You're going to have To stop buying Pretty much every item produced by a major US company. The vast majority of US corporations that produce consumer goods produce them outside the US.

100% of Nike products are produced in sweatshops. 100% of Apple products are made in China.
Most GM cars are produced in China.

There are actually more foreign cars produced in America than GM cars produced in America at this time.

There was actually a bypartisan bill That was attempted to be passed Under Obama That would have added a restriction to free trade that in a country that once free trade with the United States had to ban sweatshops And offer the same labor Protections and wage is that the United States requires.

You're going to have To stop buying Pretty much every item produced by a major US company. The vast majority of US corporations that produce consumer goods produce them outside the US.

100% of Nike products are produced in sweatshops. 100% of Apple products are made in China.

There are actually more foreign cars produced in America than GM cars produced in America at this time.

There was actually a bypartisan bill That was attempted to be passed Under Obama That would have added a restriction to free trade that in a country that once free trade with the United States had to ban sweatshops And offer the same labor Protections and wage is that the United States requires.
Dont wear Nike....Dont purchase any Apple piece of shit when they went all in for Hitlery. My car is Toyota so is Japanese made. I wouldnt never buy a GM or Chrysler because they went bankrupt before, took our tax dollars to pay their fucking unions, what is to keep them from doing that again? Just look for the label, if it says China, look for something else.

Stuff like this can be jammed. We have the electronic warfare equipment already sitting there ready to go at every military base we have. They didn't see anything but they got seen. That's an espionage disaster akin to the US losing the U2 over the USSR.
haha china did this to be seen, they did this to show the world they own joey xiden

Nike moved production from china to Vietnam

Forum List

Back