Chitown out of the running

Did you hear the elite approach that Michelle and Oprah took? They were talking about how the dropped everything they were doing, as important as it was, to make time to be there because they wanted the Olympics so badly in Chicago... Why would you say ANYTHING about how busy your are or how important the other things you are doing is? If that's supposed to be flattering, then I hope they learned a little lesson there. Just because you're HARPO and Mrs. Messiah, doesn't mean you have to make them feel priveledged that you decided to grace them with your presence.

Obama actually thought that his mere presence would make the IOC vote for Chicago. Can you get any narcissistic than that?

You right wing pea brains are proving that you are not for America or Americans...

whatever. You're proving your ignorance with name calling and false claims. You know as well as everyone else here knows that it wasn't EVER about America. It was about Chicago and ALL the people BO owes there.

Don't even try that Anti-American bullshit.

You are talking olympics right?

I just did a search and didn't find any articles saying the IOC made a decision.

i saw it on espn- chicago eliminated on first vote, tokyo eliminated on second

i think rio's going to get it.

I hope its Rio, they have the hottest chicks.

And Barry is a douche who wasted his time and ours going to Copenhagen.

It wasn't just time wasted. MILLIONS on air travel for AF1..not including the planes used to transport Michelle and HARPO and their entourage. Hotels, 5 star meals, wardrobe.... It's just disgusting

Chicago Eliminated as Contender for 2016 Olympic Games

In what is likely to be a disappointment to the White House, Chicago received the fewest votes and was eliminated today as a contender to host the 2016 Olympic Games.

[URL="http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/president-obama-pitches-chicago-2016-olympic-games-michelle/story?id=8730822#"]source[/URL]

and that's that
Man, you gotta be fucking shitting me, tell me this halfwit didn't do this!

Team Chicago highlighted such reasoning in a colorful multimedia presentation -- complete with celebrities, business executives, children and the slogan "Together We Can."

The IOC propaby laughed in his face, what a dick!

why would any city want the olympics...normally it just brings a shit load of debt...and look at all the olympic villages now..what is being done with them...why would anyone want to visit a city as violent as chicago?

You right wing pea brains are proving that you are not for America or Americans...

hey Bones Welcome to the right wing pea brain camp :lol:

It wasn't just time wasted. MILLIONS on air travel for AF1..not including the planes used to transport Michelle and HARPO and their entourage. Hotels, 5 star meals, wardrobe.... It's just disgusting
2 planes this time one for the messiah another for herself

Not to mention his indicision about Afganistan's request that has been sitting on his desk since Aug. Yeah while Obama was whoring in Copenhagen troops died.

Did you hear the elite approach that Michelle and Oprah took? They were talking about how the dropped everything they were doing, as important as it was, to make time to be there because they wanted the Olympics so badly in Chicago... Why would you say ANYTHING about how busy your are or how important the other things you are doing is? If that's supposed to be flattering, then I hope they learned a little lesson there. Just because you're HARPO and Mrs. Messiah, doesn't mean you have to make them feel priveledged that you decided to grace them with your presence.

That was boneheaded. Do they think everyone else there doing the same thing don't have fuck all else going on?
It's like people who always use the "sorry I was/am so busy because blah blah blah..", excuse to get out of shit, like the rest of us don't have busy lives as well.

Forum List

Back