Chomsky: American Drones Are The Biggest Terrorists In The World

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
Latest interview of famous writer Naom Chomsky, he states that actually the american drones are the biggest terrorists in the world and USA is backing dictatorships, that Europe is too weak to have independent policy from USA and that the Greece shouldn't pay its debt to Europe.

Latest interview of famous writer Naom Chomsky, he states that actually the american drones are the biggest terrorists in the world and USA is backing dictatorships, that Europe is too weak to have independent policy from USA and that the Greece shouldn't pay its debt to Europe.

And? What's new about this round of the banal old whore's act?

Let us know when the body count for the drone strikes reaches 3,000. Till then Chomskey's just as big a lying scumbag as he ever was.

One intelligent man.
Hardly, if the stupid old fool doesn't know what's going on outside his little world.

He knows very well what is going on, the Zionist influence and AIPAC influence on our government, SA too. We can't have only one ally which does us absolutely no good, and who would that be Israel and SA.

You can't post without revealing your rancid and pathetic antisemitism ...no wonder you kiss Chomsky's ass

Of course the war crimes committed by american drones are well known for human rights organisation.

Amnesty International says US could be guilty of war crimes over use of drones - Telegraph

President-Obama-war-crimes.jpg

Last edited:
Chomsky is an asshole
You've been reading my mail, Lass. Chomsky is a bleeding hemorrhoid.

Had the jack wad as required reading in college....today I thank that professor for leading me away from assholes like Chomsky

Why this antisemetic post?

Everything is anti-Semitic now days, I mean Chomsky is a Jew right?

He's a Holocaust denier, with that said he may be jewish but he's no Jew. Chomsky is an attention whore, spewing nonsense to garner attention. He'll soon pass and the world will be a better place due to it

Chomsky is an asshole

Had the jack wad as required reading in college....today I thank that professor for leading me away from assholes like Chomsky

He's a Holocaust denier, with that said he may be jewish but he's no Jew. Chomsky is an attention whore, spewing nonsense to garner attention. He'll soon pass and the world will be a better place due to it
Can you prove it?

Have you proofs?

"Proofs" of what? It's a well known fact Chomsky is a denier. Google is your friend and I advise you to know who you are quoting beliefs in the future. Chomsky is chummy and friendly with Robert Faurisso and has defended Faurisso's work. That's why Chomsky stayed away from France for so long, his support of Faursso ruined any reputation Chomsky had there.

Chomsky is an asshole

It's an anti-Chomsky post. Chomsky is a Holocaust denying lump of shit who happens to be a Jew. That fact disqualifies him to hold any opinion of Israel and Zionists. He might have been useful once but no more. He is only good for speaking for his dinner. Otherwise he would starve to death.

Have you proofs?

"Proofs" of what? It's a well known fact Chomsky is a denier. Google is your friend and I advise you to know who you are quoting beliefs in the future. Chomsky is chummy and friendly with Robert Faurisso and has defended Faurisso's work. That's why Chomsky stayed away from France for so long, his support of Faursso ruined any reputation Chomsky had there.
It's lies.
Chomsky said that Faurisson declarations are not good but he can't be jailed for just comments, he defends free speech.
By the way, do you accept jailing of denier of american indians genocide?

Have you proofs?

It's lies.
Chomsky said that Faurisson declarations are not good but he can't be jailed for just comments, he defends free speech.

I don't know any "deniers of american indian genocide" Stop deflecting

Have you proofs?

It's lies.

I don't know any "deniers of american indian genocide" Stop deflecting
There should be some deniers, do you accept if they are jailed?
Furthermore you seem a denier of drones massacres of civilians!

Forum List

Back