Chomsky: American Drones Are The Biggest Terrorists In The World

He's a Holocaust denier, with that said he may be jewish but he's no Jew. Chomsky is an attention whore, spewing nonsense to garner attention. He'll soon pass and the world will be a better place due to it
Have you proofs?

"Proofs" of what? It's a well known fact Chomsky is a denier. Google is your friend and I advise you to know who you are quoting beliefs in the future. Chomsky is chummy and friendly with Robert Faurisso and has defended Faurisso's work. That's why Chomsky stayed away from France for so long, his support of Faursso ruined any reputation Chomsky had there.
It's lies.
Chomsky said that Faurisson declarations are not good but he can't be jailed for just comments, he defends free speech.
By the way, do you accept jailing of denier of american indians genocide?

I don't know any "deniers of american indian genocide" Stop deflecting
There should be some deniers, do you accept if they are jailed?
Furthermore you seem a denier of drones massacres of civilians!

Illogical nonsense.

Have you proofs?

"Proofs" of what? It's a well known fact Chomsky is a denier. Google is your friend and I advise you to know who you are quoting beliefs in the future. Chomsky is chummy and friendly with Robert Faurisso and has defended Faurisso's work. That's why Chomsky stayed away from France for so long, his support of Faursso ruined any reputation Chomsky had there.
It's lies.
Chomsky said that Faurisson declarations are not good but he can't be jailed for just comments, he defends free speech.

Illogical nonsense.
Is that you, Spock?

Chomsky is an asshole
You've been reading my mail, Lass. Chomsky is a bleeding hemorrhoid.

Had the jack wad as required reading in college....today I thank that professor for leading me away from assholes like Chomsky

Why this antisemetic post?

Everything is anti-Semitic now days, I mean Chomsky is a Jew right?

He's a Holocaust denier, with that said he may be jewish but he's no Jew. Chomsky is an attention whore, spewing nonsense to garner attention. He'll soon pass and the world will be a better place due to it
Chomsky is an asshole

Had the jack wad as required reading in college....today I thank that professor for leading me away from assholes like Chomsky

I see, you don't believe in freedom of speech, unless of course you agree with it?

Chomsky is an asshole

It's an anti-Chomsky post. Chomsky is a Holocaust denying lump of shit who happens to be a Jew. That fact disqualifies him to hold any opinion of Israel and Zionists. He might have been useful once but no more. He is only good for speaking for his dinner. Otherwise he would starve to death.

Just the opposite, because he is not a Israel supporter, his views are valid. Or do we just want a one sided bias thread here.

I see, you don't believe in freedom of speech, unless of course you agree with it?
Where did she say anything like that, projectionist?

Chomsky is an asshole

It's an anti-Chomsky post. Chomsky is a Holocaust denying lump of shit who happens to be a Jew. That fact disqualifies him to hold any opinion of Israel and Zionists. He might have been useful once but no more. He is only good for speaking for his dinner. Otherwise he would starve to death.

Just the opposite, because he is not a Israel supporter, his views are valid. Or do we just want a one sided bias thread here.
Yes, Nelly. There's only one side and Comsky is a liar.

Yes, Nelly. There's only one side and Comsky is a liar.

No surprise, I think your a fool if you only see one side, but fools are born everyday.

One intelligent man.
Hardly, if the stupid old fool doesn't know what's going on outside his little world.

He knows very well what is going on, the Zionist influence and AIPAC influence on our government, SA too. We can't have only one ally which does us absolutely no good, and who would that be Israel and SA.

You can't post without revealing your rancid and pathetic antisemitism ...no wonder you kiss Chomsky's ass
I don't kiss anyone's ass, but you do. I could give 10 shits if you call me an anti-Semitism, as it has no meaning. Don't you understand how ignorant it is to call someone that? Kiss Chomskys' ass, your crazy , you do not believe in free speech, well little irish catholic soon when the Zionist control everything you wont be able to talk without their permission, that will be fine, because you will be shinning their shoes.

One intelligent man.
Hardly, if the stupid old fool doesn't know what's going on outside his little world.

He knows very well what is going on, the Zionist influence and AIPAC influence on our government, SA too. We can't have only one ally which does us absolutely no good, and who would that be Israel and SA.

You can't post without revealing your rancid and pathetic antisemitism ...no wonder you kiss Chomsky's ass
I don't kiss anyone's ass, but you do. I could give 10 shits if you call me an anti-Semitism, as it has no meaning. Don't you understand how ignorant it is to call someone that? Kiss Chomskys' ass, your crazy , you do not believe in free speech, well little irish catholic soon when the Zionist control everything you wont be able to talk without their permission, that will be fine, because you will be shinning their shoes.

You're a ridiculous, cowardly clown.

It's lies.

Illogical nonsense.
Is that you, Spock?

spockeyebrow.png

Latest interview of famous writer Naom Chomsky, he states that actually the american drones are the biggest terrorists in the world and USA is backing dictatorships, that Europe is too weak to have independent policy from USA and that the Greece shouldn't pay its debt to Europe.

Let us know when the body count for the drone strikes reaches 3,000. Till then Chomskey's just as big a lying scumbag as he ever was.
This link says 3,800 alone in Pakistan, it is kind of an interesting read.

History of U.S. Drones Understanding Empire

Latest interview of famous writer Naom Chomsky, he states that actually the american drones are the biggest terrorists in the world and USA is backing dictatorships, that Europe is too weak to have independent policy from USA and that the Greece shouldn't pay its debt to Europe.

Let us know when the body count for the drone strikes reaches 3,000. Till then Chomskey's just as big a lying scumbag as he ever was.

I read the whole thing and didn't see that number. I did see this....

"According to the Conflict Monitoring Center, in 2011 alone the CIA fired 242 Hellfire missiles in Pakistan, and at a cost of $68,000, it meant the agency spent at least $16.5 million to kill 609 people. Even after President Obama’s 2012 admission that he was keeping the drone strikes “on a very tight leash”, U.S. officials do not routinely comment on the CIA’s program. Most drone strikes have taken place since U.S. President Barack Obama came to power in 2009, with the most prolific year of strikes taking place in 2010. This increase is partly a result of changes in the way targets are identified. Since 2008 the CIA began rolling out “signature strikes” against targets outside of named kill lists.

Now, there very well might be 3,800 in Pakistan. Now add in all the other terrorist casualties to the 3000 from 9/11 and get back to me.

yeah ? so? Pakistanis are complaining about
terrorism? are you aware of the fact that they have been
tying bombs to the stinking asses of their own daughters for decades just for the JOY of murdering Shiite babies?

"According to the Conflict Monitoring Center, in 2011 alone the CIA fired 242 Hellfire missiles in Pakistan, and at a cost of $68,000, it meant the agency spent at least $16.5 million to kill 609 people. Even after President Obama’s 2012 admission that he was keeping the drone strikes “on a very tight leash”, U.S. officials do not routinely comment on the CIA’s program. Most drone strikes have taken place since U.S. President Barack Obama came to power in 2009, with the most prolific year of strikes taking place in 2010. This increase is partly a result of changes in the way targets are identified. Since 2008 the CIA began rolling out “signature strikes” against targets outside of named kill lists.

Now, there very well might be 3,800 in Pakistan. Now add in all the other terrorist casualties to the 3000 from 9/11 and get back to me.

It was in the second paragraph

According to The Bureau of Investigative Journalism, up to 3,800 people have been killed in 405 strikes in Pakistan

It was in the second paragraph

According to The Bureau of Investigative Journalism, up to 3,800 people have been killed in 405 strikes in Pakistan

Ok in the same period of time----how many Shiites have been murdered in Pakistan simply due to sectarian hatred and how many people have Pakistani terrorists murdered outside of Pakistan?

yeah ? so? Pakistanis are complaining about
terrorism? are you aware of the fact that they have been
tying bombs to the stinking asses of their own daughters for decades just for the JOY of murdering Shiite babies?

And that is the US's problem because. Too bad we don't care about the Pals that way.

up to 3,800 people have been killed in 405 strikes in Pakistan, where the drones are controlled by the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA). Dating back to 2004, the controversial program targets al-Qaeda and Taliban-linked militants, and generates fierce debate for its seeming violation of international humanitarian law and national sovereignty.

Forum List

Back