🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Chomsky makes first Gaza visit

Chomsky makes first Gaza visit - Israel News, Ynetnews

Jewish-American scholar and activist Noam Chomsky reportedly called for an end to Israel's siege of Gaza, on his first ever visit to the Hamas-ruled enclave on Thursday.

Chomsky, who was in the Gaza Strip for a conference at the Islamic University, called "to end the Israeli siege on Gaza," a member of Gaza's legislative council and head of the university's administrative board, Jamal al-Khudari, told AFP.

"The Palestinian people have a right to live peacefully and in freedom," Khudari also quoted Chomsky as saying.

"Our trip to Gaza was very difficult, but we arrived here and I saw several things which I hoped before to see," Chomsky said in remarks broadcast on Palestinian television from the university on Thursday evening.

In May 2010, Israel barred Chomsky from entering the West Bank, where he was to deliver a lecture. He finally broadcast his speech by video link from Jordan.

"Chomsky: Israel has persecution complex

"During meeting with Hezbollah spiritual leader Fadlallah, Jewish-American professor says mentality of madness rules many in Israel..."

"It is not possible to foresee what Israel will do, because if it feels besieged it could turn aggressive, Chomsky said. Israelis' actions are based on a persecution complex, meaning that aggression would not be an option again except out of a 'mentality of madness' which rules many in Israel."

Gee, you think?

Chomsky: Israel has persecution complex - Israel News, Ynetnews

Chomsky is absolutely correct! I too have posted many times about a general Mass Psychosis that affects Jewish thought supported by the historical and horrible treatment of Jews in the world. How can anyone doubt its validity?

Ironically Jews have fared much better amongst Muslims than any other religious groups because of the similar religious antecedents.

In that, there is hope for a real lasting peace with democracies emerging in the Middle East.

I'm an optimist.

Last edited:
Chomsky may not please everyone, but the mere fact of criticizing and pointing out defects does not make one 'anti'. He should be regarded as an intellectual hero, but emotions on the part of thought-challenged 'patriots' have made him anathema.
Chomsky is irrelevant. Period end of story. Just another person making money off criticizing Israel.

I just read some of the last few pages in this thread, and BecauseIKnow keeps getting owned by Roudy hahaahaha !!

BecauseiKnow keeps contradicting himself and Roudy proving that everything BecauseIKnow says is FALSE !

Even when in the Koran it says that Israel is for us, he doesn't want to believe it.
I know, it's unreal, he keeps eating shit and comes back for more.

Jewish-American scholar and activist Noam Chomsky reportedly called for an end to Israel's siege of Gaza, on his first ever visit to the Hamas-ruled enclave on Thursday.

Chomsky, who was in the Gaza Strip for a conference at the Islamic University, called "to end the Israeli siege on Gaza," a member of Gaza's legislative council and head of the university's administrative board, Jamal al-Khudari, told AFP.

"The Palestinian people have a right to live peacefully and in freedom," Khudari also quoted Chomsky as saying.

"Our trip to Gaza was very difficult, but we arrived here and I saw several things which I hoped before to see," Chomsky said in remarks broadcast on Palestinian television from the university on Thursday evening.

In May 2010, Israel barred Chomsky from entering the West Bank, where he was to deliver a lecture. He finally broadcast his speech by video link from Jordan.

"During meeting with Hezbollah spiritual leader Fadlallah, Jewish-American professor says mentality of madness rules many in Israel..."

"It is not possible to foresee what Israel will do, because if it feels besieged it could turn aggressive, Chomsky said. Israelis' actions are based on a persecution complex, meaning that aggression would not be an option again except out of a 'mentality of madness' which rules many in Israel."

Gee, you think?

Chomsky is absolutely correct! I too have posted many times about a general Mass Psychosis that affects Jewish thought supported by the historical and horrible treatment by Jews in the world. How can anyone doubt its validity?

Ironically Jews have fared much better amongst Muslims than any other religious groups because of the similar religious antecedents.

In that, there is hope for a real lasting peace with democracies emerging in the Middle East.

I'm an optimist.

Umm...Maybe you people should be more worried about muslim "thought" Than the Jews :eusa_hand:

Gee, you think?

Chomsky is absolutely correct! I too have posted many times about a general Mass Psychosis that affects Jewish thought supported by the historical and horrible treatment by Jews in the world. How can anyone doubt its validity?

I'm an optimist.
Democracies? With Islamists and Muslim Brotherhood animals in charge? Denial is not a river in Egypt.

I just read some of the last few pages in this thread, and BecauseIKnow keeps getting owned by Roudy hahaahaha !!

BecauseiKnow keeps contradicting himself and Roudy proving that everything BecauseIKnow says is FALSE !

Even when in the Koran it says that Israel is for us, he doesn't want to believe it.
I know, it's unreal, he keeps eating shit and comes back for more.

I'm sure and Muslim Extremists who read his posts would say: This monkey does not represent us !"

Go cry me a river. Nobody is getting owned faggot. He lies and repeats the same thing, he gets that theory of very anti Islamic sites and very pro Israel sites.,I've seen it. The common person can tell you're both a bunch of shitheads

The Islamist will use this liberal self hating Jew for all he's worth..... Then? They'll slit his throat

Islam: The Jews Are the Eternal Enemies of Muslims Regardless of the Occupation of Palestine - YouTube
Fuck you and the Gipper

A Q and A with Noam Chomsky:

"Some critisize you (Chomsky) as the most militant American among those who are opponent to Israel, some say that you, as a jew, hates yourself. How are comes that you criticizing Israel in such manner?

"The charges are interesting. Those who know the Bible know their origins. The charges trace back to King Ahab, who was the epitome of evil in the Bible.

"King Ahab condemned the Prophet Elijah as a hater of Israel.

"The flatterers at King Ahab's court agreed. Elijah was a 'self-hating Jew,' to borrow the terminology of the contemporary flatterers at the court, because he was criticizing the policies of the King and calling for justice and respect for human rights."

On the US and the Middle East, Noam Chomsky interviewed by Hawzheen O. Kareem

Chomsky the linguist knows all...Cult follower:eusa_clap:

Chomsky makes people stupid. In this sense, he’s more like a cult leader or a New Age guru than an intellectual. He allows people to be comfortable with their prejudices and their hatreds, and he undercuts their ability to think in a critical manner. To an extent, this has to do with his use of emotional and moral blackmail. Since he portrays everyone who disagrees with him as evil, if you do agree with him you must be on the side of good and right. This is essentially a kind of secular puritanism, and it’s very appealing to many people, for obvious reasons, I think. We all want to think well of ourselves, whether we deserve it or not.

Noam Chomsky: The Last Totalitarian
"Avram Noam Chomsky (/ˈnoʊm ˈtʃɒmski/; born December 7, 1928) is an American linguist, philosopher,[6][7] cognitive scientist, logician,[8][9] historian, political critic, and activist. He is an Institute Professor and Professor (Emeritus) in the Department of Linguistics & Philosophy at MIT, where he has worked for over 50 years.[10]

"In addition to his work in linguistics, he has written on war, politics, and mass media, and is the author of over 100 books.[11]

"According to the Arts and Humanities Citation Index in 1992, Chomsky was cited as a source more often than any other living scholar from 1980 to 1992, and was the eighth most cited source overall.[12][13][14][15] He has been described as a prominent cultural figure, and he was voted the 'world's top public intellectual' in a 2005 poll."

"(E)ighth most cited source overall" means number 8 on an all time top 10 list of sources that begins with the Bible. The list includes names like Chaucer, Cicero, Plato, Freud and Marx and Darwin and some guy named Shakespeare.

Whats the name of your dog in this fight?
Benjamin Kerstein?

"'But surely you don’t believe,' they always ask you, “'that all criticism of Israel is anti-Semitic?' It is a noticeably patronizing question, of course, in that it is obviously an admonition that all civilized, thinking people must answer “no” or “of course not.” It is an important question, however, because of its real answer, which is unequivocally and unquestionably “yes'”...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noam_Chomsky

Last edited:

Go cry me a river. Nobody is getting owned faggot. He lies and repeats the same thing, he gets that theory of very anti Islamic sites and very pro Israel sites.,I've seen it. The common person can tell you're both a bunch of shitheads
Actually most people with brains see you as trying to be a good "shithead" Baghdad Bob. Meanwhile, I wonder when you actually grow up, if you are going to regret giving up a normal childhood instead of spending your life on message boards. In America, most teenagers are making plans for the day with their friends while you sit behind your computer posting nonsense. Look at you -- one silly post after another.

Actually most people with brains see you as trying to be a good "shithead" Baghdad Bob. Meanwhile, I wonder when you actually grow up, if you are going to regret giving up a normal childhood instead of spending your life on message boards. In America, most teenagers are making plans for the day with their friends while you sit behind your computer posting nonsense. Look at you -- one silly post after another.

Hossfly most people with brains see you're an Israeli Firster. Obviously you need to leave to the country you always praise.

Hossfly most people with brains see you're an Israeli Firster. Obviously you need to leave to the country you always praise.
Nah, there's a move on to make Israel the 51st state so theres no rush to move there.

Nah, there's a move on to make Israel the 51st state so theres no rush to move there.

:lmao:

Fuck you and the Gipper

A Q and A with Noam Chomsky:

"Some critisize you (Chomsky) as the most militant American among those who are opponent to Israel, some say that you, as a jew, hates yourself. How are comes that you criticizing Israel in such manner?

"The charges are interesting. Those who know the Bible know their origins. The charges trace back to King Ahab, who was the epitome of evil in the Bible.

"King Ahab condemned the Prophet Elijah as a hater of Israel.

"The flatterers at King Ahab's court agreed. Elijah was a 'self-hating Jew,' to borrow the terminology of the contemporary flatterers at the court, because he was criticizing the policies of the King and calling for justice and respect for human rights."

On the US and the Middle East, Noam Chomsky interviewed by Hawzheen O. Kareem

Chomsky makes people stupid. In this sense, he’s more like a cult leader or a New Age guru than an intellectual. He allows people to be comfortable with their prejudices and their hatreds, and he undercuts their ability to think in a critical manner. To an extent, this has to do with his use of emotional and moral blackmail. Since he portrays everyone who disagrees with him as evil, if you do agree with him you must be on the side of good and right. This is essentially a kind of secular puritanism, and it’s very appealing to many people, for obvious reasons, I think. We all want to think well of ourselves, whether we deserve it or not.

"Avram Noam Chomsky (/ˈnoʊm ˈtʃɒmski/; born December 7, 1928) is an American linguist, philosopher,[6][7] cognitive scientist, logician,[8][9] historian, political critic, and activist. He is an Institute Professor and Professor (Emeritus) in the Department of Linguistics & Philosophy at MIT, where he has worked for over 50 years.[10]

"In addition to his work in linguistics, he has written on war, politics, and mass media, and is the author of over 100 books.[11]

"According to the Arts and Humanities Citation Index in 1992, Chomsky was cited as a source more often than any other living scholar from 1980 to 1992, and was the eighth most cited source overall.[12][13][14][15] He has been described as a prominent cultural figure, and he was voted the 'world's top public intellectual' in a 2005 poll."

"(E)ighth most cited source overall" means number 8 on an all time top 10 list of sources that begins with the Bible. The list includes names like Chaucer, Cicero, Plato, Freud and Marx and Darwin and some guy named Shakespeare.

Benjamin Kerstein?

"'But surely you don’t believe,' they always ask you, “'that all criticism of Israel is anti-Semitic?' It is a noticeably patronizing question, of course, in that it is obviously an admonition that all civilized, thinking people must answer “no” or “of course not.” It is an important question, however, because of its real answer, which is unequivocally and unquestionably “yes'”...

Noam Chomsky - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He's a linguist that's it, and your a brainwashed clone...A cult follwer actually, and your leader is this prominent cultural figure

Benjamin Kerstein?

Noam Chomsky - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He's a linguist that's it, and your a brainwashed clone...A cult follwer actually, and your leader is this prominent cultural figure
Chomsky makes money by being invited to speak at IslamoNazi and Neo Nazi gatherings. They adore him, while he laughs his way to the bank.

Why do have such a vicious problem with a Jew who admits Israel's brutal policy against Gaza?

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eARPZesT0Kg]YouTube - Noam Chomsky visits Gaza[/ame]

Forum List

Back