Chris Christie for President!

The Communist Movement is gonna get pushback for the next 25 Years
The embarrassment began when conservatives welcomed racists and bigots into the movement with open arms during the late 60s, followed by conservatives climbing into bed with the Christo-fascist right.

Then came the fearmongering reactionaryism, the anti-immigrant nativism, the authoritarianism hostile to privacy rights, the illiberal anti-democratic assault on the right to vote, ending up with white grievance politics and racist replacement theory today.

And Trump is a product of the malignancy that is the conservative movement.

Daughters wedding was at the Fiesta , they lived in West Orange , now her & Grandsons are in Montclair ( She is a Famous Barber in NJ )
Been to the Fiesta many times.

Didn’t know there famous barbers

Trump is “appeasing Russia” and “attacking our judicial system.”

When you point out such things to the MAGA snowflakes, you are at 1% in GQP primary polls.

I was going to vote for DeSantis in the primary, Liarbility. But his campaign has been terrible.

So I’m voting for Christie.

DeSantis to Christie? That is quite the contrast, I must say.

Wondering how Repubs here feel about Glenn Youngkin? The 'real deal' or too much Carlyle Group baggage?

I soured on Christie when he took all those phot opps with Obama right before the election. I do think Christie would be better than other names running, including Trump and Desantis

Kri
I soured on Christie when he took all those phot opps with Obama right before the election. I do think Christie would be better than other names running, including Trump and Desantis
Krispy is too Socially Liberal for me

I want Secure Borders and Illegals & Visa Overstayers deported , Pistol Carry Permit reciprocity , Voter ID mandated , audit the Fed , ...
So do you feel Christie is adverse to you on those positions? Because I don’t feel he is.

Forum List

Back