Chris Christie makes dirty remark to Female

arnold_homo.jpg

You_may_not_be_as_gay_as_this.jpg
gay_alarm.jpg

anyone notice how many pictures of men JosefK posts? Or how often he talks about sucking cock?

I don't think his boyfriend is giving him any, and he feels all sexually frustrated or something.

QUESTION: Can anyone tell me how to input search tags like on the bottom of this page? I think they're funny. I'd like to know how to do it.

Search tags for this page
california girl goes down on chris christie, chris christie fat, chris christie pants, chris christie sweetheart remark, christie sweetheart remark, article 15 goes down on chris christie, chris christie makes sweetheart remark, christie sexual remark, chris christies sweetheart remark, really? christie replied. something may go down tonight but it's not going to be jobs, sweetheart. sexual, chris christie tells women sweetie, christi sweatheart remark, chris christie sweetheart remarks, something may go down tonight but it's not going to be jobs, something may go down tonight, chris christie sweeatheart remark, chris christie and sweetheart remark, chris christie's sweetheart remark, something may go down tonight but it's not going to be jobs, sweetheart., something may go down tonight but it's not going to be jobs, sweetheart, chris christie remarks, christie remarks, chris chisie sweetheart remark, chris christy sweetheart remark, sexual something may go down tonight but it's not going to be jobs, sweetheart

no it doesn't.

Are you sure? That is one grammatical rule that I can't figure out. I'd appreciate a definitive ruling.

Dozer, where you be???

It all depends on your intent on what is being quoted.

If you're just quoting a question asked its inside the quotation mark.

If you're questioning a person it's outside the quotation mark.

If you're mocking a person, like he did with me its inside the quotation mark...

damn your a one grammatical peice of idjitsy.

no it doesn't.

Are you sure? That is one grammatical rule that I can't figure out. I'd appreciate a definitive ruling.

Dozer, where you be???
del is correct. If the quoted sentence was a question, it would go within the quote marks. If asking a question about the quote, it goes outside the quote marks.
Okay, I think I get that now.

What about if the quoted sentence was a statement? Or just a single word?

Full-Auto is a "conservative".

or

Full-Auto is a "conservative."

Dozer, where you be???
del is correct. If the quoted sentence was a question, it would go within the quote marks. If asking a question about the quote, it goes outside the quote marks.

or

first alternative

EDIT: second alternative

http://www.grammarbook.com/punctuation/quotes.asp

Periods and commas always go inside quotation marks, even inside single quotes.

Last edited:

or

first alternative

That's my understanding. It just looks funny.

QUESTION: Can anyone tell me how to input search tags like on the bottom of this page? I think they're funny. I'd like to know how to do it.

california girl goes down on chris christie, chris christie fat, chris christie pants, chris christie sweetheart remark, christie sweetheart remark, article 15 goes down on chris christie, chris christie makes sweetheart remark, christie sexual remark, chris christies sweetheart remark, really? christie replied. something may go down tonight but it's not going to be jobs, sweetheart. sexual, chris christie tells women sweetie, christi sweatheart remark, chris christie sweetheart remarks, something may go down tonight but it's not going to be jobs, something may go down tonight, chris christie sweeatheart remark, chris christie and sweetheart remark, chris christie's sweetheart remark, something may go down tonight but it's not going to be jobs, sweetheart., something may go down tonight but it's not going to be jobs, sweetheart, chris christie remarks, christie remarks, chris chisie sweetheart remark, chris christy sweetheart remark, sexual something may go down tonight but it's not going to be jobs, sweetheart

become a moderator.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

BTW, the ones on the main POLITICS page are funnier...

lakhota is hilariously stupid,suspending truthmatters for years,video of rdean sodomizing usarmyretired,rdean screwed truthmatter's pooch
,bdboop wears a dick,truthmatters found discriminatory, was banned,us message board,judge strangles truthmatters,lakhota is a piece of shit,
usmessageboard,why does huggy spend time thinking about rdean's penis?,political message boards,us message boards,us message,political message board,us messageboard,usmessageboards,usmessageboard.com,us discussion board,politics message board,impressions & observations of secret service personnel,shaklesofbiggov usa today,us mesaage board,us politics message board,usmessage

Last edited:
He said that to high school students? :eek:

Have you watched MTV lately????

Jesus....a comment like that seems a bit prudish to them.

Comedy Central, MTV, any station that caters to our teens talks about sex, homosexuality, parties, projectile vomiting, sticking your butt in a refrigerator cuz it stings, you name it.

Last edited:
He said that to high school students? :eek:

Have you watched MTV lately????

Jesus....a comment like that seems a bit prudish to them.

Comedy Central, MTV, any station that caters to our teens talks about sex, homosexuality, parties, projectile vomiting, sticking your butt in a refrigerator cuz it stings, you name it.

Ah, so that makes it all okay.

Gotcha.

become a moderator.

lakhota is hilariously stupid,suspending truthmatters for years,video of rdean sodomizing usarmyretired,rdean screwed truthmatter's pooch
,bdboop wears a dick,truthmatters found discriminatory, was banned,us message board,judge strangles truthmatters,lakhota is a piece of shit,
usmessageboard,why does huggy spend time thinking about rdean's penis?,political message boards,us message boards,us message,political message board,us messageboard,usmessageboards,usmessageboard.com,us discussion board,politics message board,impressions & observations of secret service personnel,shaklesofbiggov usa today,us mesaage board,us politics message board,usmessage

So, you're saying only moderators can "anonymously" harass posters?

2012-01-09T001750Z_1_BTRE80800TU00_RTROPTP_2_USA-CAMPAIGN-ROMNEY.JPG

How does this disgusting fat slob manage to wipe his ass?

His popularity amazes me. But if he were elected President I'm sure the rest of the world would consider him symbolically appropriate.

I live in New Jersey and I despise this morbidly obese pus-boil.

become a moderator.

no, I am making an assumption that it's not just a program that generates the tags based on how many times a word is said on the board, but moderators. I could be wrong.

If I am, then I'd have to change my response to, 'become a computer'.

become a moderator.

no, I am making an assumption that it's not just a program that generates the tags based on how many times a word is said on the board, but moderators. I could be wrong.

If I am, then I'd have to change my response to, 'become a computer'.

My guess is that your "assumption" is correct.

Forum List

Back