Chris Christie makes dirty remark to Female

Doodle_171_Chris_Christie_Voodoo_Doll.jpg

Yet progressives cry about bullying and meaness...

She said that he kills jobs, and he replied "Something may go down tonight but it's not going to be jobs, sweetheart." :lol:

Wow. Classy.

Christie handles protesters Jersey-style - Yahoo! News

Would she go down on HIM, though? Ewwey.

That's fucken funnay.

If people can't tell jokes w/o being judged.... Then some people need to grow the fuck up just a bit.

or

Become a hermit so they don't get offended.

:D

Christie is welcome to tell jokes. We're welcome to judge him by the way he handles himself in public.

She said that he kills jobs, and he replied "Something may go down tonight but it's not going to be jobs, sweetheart." :lol:

Wow. Classy.

Christie handles protesters Jersey-style - Yahoo! News

Would she go down on HIM, though? Ewwey.

That's fucken funnay.

If people can't tell jokes w/o being judged.... Then some people need to grow the fuck up just a bit.

or

Become a hermit so they don't get offended.

:D

Christie is welcome to tell jokes. We're welcome to judge him by the way he handles himself in public.

Yep. No one is telling him he must cease and desist.
In fact, please continue.

Chrispie has already turned himself into a huge target.

178044040-08160355.jpg

No more white shirts with his pants pulled up to his nipples. Kind of a "self inflicted" wedgie.

Wow, that is bad. Conservative whines to me every time I neg him, but usually only once per neg. Sad.

and yet another lie. I could care less if you neg me.. all -27 points of it :rofl:

See, I told you he whines. It's like he has butthurt radar. As soon as he senses me talking about his whining, he pops in and whines some more. :lol::lol::lol:

go suck off bigreb... oh wait... you can't. All butthurt because your girlfriend is gone? :rofl:

See, I told you he whines. It's like he has butthurt radar. As soon as he senses me talking about his whining, he pops in and whines some more. :lol::lol::lol:

go suck off bigreb... oh wait... you can't. All butthurt because your girlfriend is gone? :rofl:

butthurt.jpg

Yeah, I wonder which side takes this position..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btH4e0-WQAo]EAZY E- REAL COMPTON CITY G's - YouTube[/ame]

Since when is telling someone they are going down dirty or sexual in nature?

It's quite common for people to tell their rivals they are going down. The only person with a dirty mind is the OP.

Do you mean "a piece of medical waste?"

BTW, you capitalize the first word of your sentence and the question mark belongs inside the quotation mark...

no it doesn't.

Are you sure? That is one grammatical rule that I can't figure out. I'd appreciate a definitive ruling.

Dozer, where you be???
del is correct. If the quoted sentence was a question, it would go within the quote marks. If asking a question about the quote, it goes outside the quote marks.

Forum List

Back