Chris Christie makes dirty remark to Female

Oh dear you don't know what the fuck you're talking about............

One of my professors was a grammar Nazi and I would get scolded for this all the time.

Yeah, I forgot about the "mocking rule?" :lol::lol::lol:

Stop picking on him, you big MEANY!!!!

sorry_014.jpg

Which is a meany thing to do.

I don't give a fuck if you mock me just do it correctly...

You're just an idiot...

You are a poor, poor picked upon thing, aren't you?

No, not really...

Adults don't pick on one another.... Adults will sabotage....

I have been sabotaged a few times.....

Once again you're either a child or just have an ignorant vocabulary...

BTW, I thought progressives were all anti-bullying and shit and you're trying to bully me. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It really shows how progressives are pathetic liars that don't practice what they preach..

You don't think. Period. That's your problem - don't make it mine.

I don't actually believe you're this dumb - I think you're taking the contrarian view of what is pretty much common-sense that he was saying to get your daily fix of being a bitch - as you self-proclaim yourself to be so, why should anyone give three disgusting grizzly Christie shits what you think again, when it's so blatantly obvious you're only here to try to stir pots and nothing more?

A quick search of your last posts in (other) threads is revealing. All you do is enter threads and say something bitchy and then go on from there and ridicule and mock everyone who doesn't think the same as you as somehow all dumb or below your "pay grade" or whatever the fuck your pompass ass has to say. It's really kind of sad - and it's DEFINITELY hypocritical to sit in here saying that you don't do "childish" when that's pretty much the legacy of your posting here - all childish insults about how you're "teh smawter" than everyone and proud to be a "bitch," as though it's NOT immature. pfft. If anyone on these entire boards needs a bitch-smack of get the fuck over yourself- you're Candidate #1.

/end file.

Wow. You spend far more time and effort on me than I do on you. LMAO.

Generally, on this board, I respond in context to the intellectual content of others - so it's pretty much a given that most of my comments will be deriding the intelligence of those posters. It's not my fault that stupid posters write stupid shit. Let's take as an example this very thread. There's your OP taking a stance of 'faux outrage' at some off the cuff remark by Christie. I take a different view. I see nothing overly 'sexual' about the comment, nor do I see it as 'offensive'... unless, of course, you want to be offended. Which does appear to be a common issue - on both sides of the poltiical spectrum. The right take 'offensive' at some harmless remark by a left wing politician and vise versa. Color me shocked. Personally, I tend not to take one off remarks - particularly those made in response to dumb assed comments by an audience - too seriously.

As a rule, I find the level of 'debate' on this forum to be laughable... and I treat it as such.

But the fact that I've pissed you off so much that you would bother to review my posts and rant about them is pretty fucking funny.

It's only a 'sexual' comment towards those who are otherwise struggling to come up with something "intellectual" to respond with, but rather look for something cheap to say to match their limited I.Q. way of thinking. Do you actually expect anything more coming from those of the left? I mean honestly! If this is how they respond, then they wouldn't know how to keep up with an actual articulate debate if their minds depended upon it . . . just look no further than their choice for vice president. Not to mention a Speaker of the House who stems from a state with the biggest debt in the union, as the most qualified individual to represent the very ideals the next Congress needs to move foward (and we wonder WHY the United States follows through with the biggest spending debt in our nations history, as well as losing our AAA rating for the first time in our nation's history)

Last edited:
I don't give a fuck if you mock me just do it correctly...

You're just an idiot...

No, not really...

BTW, I thought progressives were all anti-bullying and shit and you're trying to bully me. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It really shows how progressives are pathetic liars that don't practice what they preach..

Oh dear....you are the Victim with a capital "V".

No, not really...

:lmao: You will leg hump anyone.

No, not really...

:lol::lol::lol:

Speaking of Victim with a captial "V" and he answers....quickly too. :eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

No, not really...

If you keep on saying nothing then I will be forced to put you on ignore...

No, not really...

What happened, bro?

U get mad?

Chris Christie's existence is one big 'dirty remark' to all of female humanity.

Why the fuck does what you have to say matter?

Judging your avatar you don't even know the difference between Republican and Conservative...

Ignorant fuck....

I suppose many children are left behind...

No, not really...

Well, if you want to run away, don't let me stand in your way. But I guess I can understand your being picked on....you've got a big "kick me" sign on your back.

Well, if you want to run away, don't let me stand in your way. But I guess I can understand your being picked on....you've got a big "kick me" sign on your back.

Now you're going on "time out" I'm going to treat your as like the child you are.

I don't argue with children.

Debating a subject is one thing but talking shit is another...

I'm not playing your games...

Later ignorant one...

Now you're going on "time out" I'm going to treat your as like the child you are.

I don't argue with children.

Debating a subject is one thing but talking shit is another...

I'm not playing your games...

Later ignorant one...

Running away....what an amazing surprise.

Chris Christie's existence is one big 'dirty remark' to all of female humanity.

Why the fuck does what you have to say matter?

Judging your avatar you don't even know the difference between Republican and Conservative...

Ignorant fuck....

I suppose many children are left behind...

Come on, dude. Everybody knows that hummingbirds are far-right extremists.

9780743238045-l.jpg

Forum List

Back