Chris Christie makes dirty remark to Female

was he going to sit on her?

That was the first thing that popped into my head and its credible threat against a normal sized person's life. That whale could indeed kill someone just by sitting on them.

But, having said that, Christie is filth with two feet. It says a lot about our country that he is actually fairly popular.

Do we really want someone in office who cannot even control what he shoves into his mouth? For those who think of him as a presidential candidate (I just threw up in my mouth a little), he is not healthy enough to be president.

Does anyone really think he could keep up with President Obama's schedule AND shoot hoops? Christie can't even walk across a parking lot and even took a helicopter to his kid's game.

That was the first thing that popped into my head and its credible threat against a normal sized person's life. That whale could indeed kill someone just by sitting on them.

But, having said that, Christie is filth with two feet. It says a lot about our country that he is actually fairly popular.

Do we really want someone in office who cannot even control what he shoves into his mouth? For those who think of him as a presidential candidate (I just threw up in my mouth a little), he is not healthy enough to be president.

Does anyone really think he could keep up with President Obama's schedule AND shoot hoops? Christie can't even walk across a parking lot and even took a helicopter to his kid's game.

Think Fatty Arbuckle

Rude fat guy with big, dirty mouth:

FatManV2A.jpg

If Chrispie runs for president, get ready for the jokes.

chris-christie-2009-11-4-3-10-33.jpg

The will be unavoidable. So get used to them now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Christie governs better than he shoots hoops, Obama shoots hoops better than he governs, good call..... :thup:

one of your professors was wrong

You're wrong...

not lately

I suppose your streak has come to an end.

And if it really matters I believe the English language is pretty "liberal."

Creative writing classes will prove that..

The poster was wrong tho.... I'm right and that poster is wrong and I'm not shocked most don't concur with me because it's a common error made in grammar.

Only reason why I know the proper place to put a question mark is because I had a professor go batshit crazy, and he went on for about an hour about the question mark and where to put it correctly.

Yeah, he was mad but he was also smart as hell, but extremely particular...

He probably had OCD...

The poster was wrong tho.... I'm right and that poster is wrong and I'm not shocked most don't concur with me because it's a common error made in grammar.

Only reason why I know the proper place to put a question mark is because I had a professor go batshit crazy, and he went on for about an hour about the question mark and where to put it correctly.

He probably had OCD...

Ah...well that certainly sounds like the guy to base your grammar on, eh? :doubt:

not lately

He probably had OCD...

Ah...well that certainly sounds like the guy to base your grammar on, eh? :doubt:

especially since he taught economics

He probably had OCD...

I heard it was U.S. Constitution....Mr. Nick is a brilliant expert on the Constitution. Just ask him.

He probably had OCD...

I never claimed to teach economics....

I just have a natural talent at economics, accounting...

I'm professionally not an economist or an accountant (er CPA)...

That's not to say I don't take gigs on the side as a consultant bookkeeper or something...

Most of my gigs are forensic jobs - I go through financial records and attempt to determine theft...

I suppose one would call me a forensic accountant....

I'm not "officially" an accountant nor a bookeeper tho.......

I work on referrals and honestly the shit will give you a headache .... It's difficult work...

That's not to say I don't take gigs on the side as a consultant bookkeeper or something...

Most of my gigs are forensic jobs - I go through financial records and attempt to determine theft...

I work on referrals and honestly the shit will give you a headache .... It's difficult work...

i was talking about your professor.

you really ought to relax

christiebeeler.jpg

editorial_20111003.jpg

4809717726_b7291efea4.jpg

I predict that right wingers will scream that every political cartoon of Chrispie will be some kind of, well, I can't say "racist" cuz it's a "choice". This will become a "huge" issue when he finally runs. He will eat his opponents alive. In fact, he may have already started.

Last edited by a moderator:

i was talking about your professor.

you really ought to relax

I'm a pretty mellow individual....

Sure I cuss but .... WTF...

I was raised by a successful a conservative libertarian family... Well, we were poor when I was a kid (I'm the oldest)..

I suppose or I'm certain I was raised different than you were..

I've been through everything and things...

Well most things...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back