Chris Christie makes dirty remark to Female

You really believe I give a fuck about what some ignorant tool and some fag like you think about me???

On one hand you fools sit there and accuse guys like me about not giving a shit about "humanity" and now you're attempting to assert I give a shit about what you think????

Make up your minds...

I don't like you and could care less about you...

I don't get hurt ....

If anything I enjoy exposing you as the idiot and homo you are, because the more I post the more gay you get.... Now you're posting homoerotic anime.

look-bro-im-not-gay-get-the-fuck-outta-here.jpg

Do you mean "a piece of medical waste?"

BTW, you capitalize the first word of your sentence and the question mark belongs inside the quotation mark...

no it doesn't.

Are you sure? That is one grammatical rule that I can't figure out. I'd appreciate a definitive ruling.

Dozer, where you be???

It all depends on your intent on what is being quoted.

If you're just quoting a question asked its inside the quotation mark.

If you're questioning a person it's outside the quotation mark.

If you're mocking a person, like he did with me its inside the quotation mark...

no it doesn't.

Are you sure? That is one grammatical rule that I can't figure out. I'd appreciate a definitive ruling.

Dozer, where you be???

Del's right. The original quote was a statement, not a question; therefore, when the original quote was used in a question, it was proper to put the question mark outside of the quotation marks.

Example:

Ravi asked, "Dozer, where you be???"

Ravi, did you say, "That is one grammatical rule that I can't figure out"?

Yup.
Now, if someone could just explain semicolons to me.... I think I missed that day of 3rd grade, or maybe I was particularly drunk.

Last edited:
You really believe I give a fuck about what some ignorant tool and some fag like you think about me???

On one hand you fools sit there and accuse guys like me about not giving a shit about "humanity" and now you're attempting to assert I give a shit about what you think????

Make up your minds...

I don't get hurt ....

If anything I enjoy exposing you as the idiot and homo you are, because the more I post the more gay you get.... Now you're posting homoerotic anime.

Ha, yeah you are...

Let me guess you found that image on accident and thought it was cool???

WTF.......

You're either a fag or immature...

Most responsible adult straight men would have no interest in posting pictures with messages on them, especially gay anime....

You're either twelve-teen or an immature homo.......

I love how progressives talk shit, then I talk shit then progressives respond to that by acting like they're either victims or above talking shit (when they were just talking shit and in most cases still are)...

Every progressive does this..

It's amazing.... It's like some mad scientist cloned the same person 100,000,000 times...

The majority of progressives revert into 7-year-olds when they get owned and cant compete via debate...

1605-sound-of-butthurt.png

Make up your minds...

I don't get hurt ....

Oh dear....that's terrible too.

no it doesn't.

Dozer, where you be???

Del's right. The original quote was a statement, not a question; therefore, when the original quote was used in a question, it was proper to put the question mark outside of the quotation marks.

Example:

Not if your intent is mocking another individual....

Statements end in periods - not question marks hence^^...

Last edited:

Dozer, where you be???

Example:

Which is a meany thing to do.

Damn! Christie is FAT!

(Hopefully above my political correctness is not offensive to anyone. I wanted to say "FUCKING FAT")

He is not only pig looking he is pig ugly.
What a disgusting sight but what do you expect from a crisco butt that cannot walk 100 yds. Let's hope he has to take out his own idividual insurance program. It would be tragic for others to have to carry that tub of shit around.

Sure you aren't making reference to that loser Michael Moore?

Damn! Christie is FAT!

(Hopefully above my political correctness is not offensive to anyone. I wanted to say "FUCKING FAT")

He is not only pig looking he is pig ugly.
What a disgusting sight but what do you expect from a crisco butt that cannot walk 100 yds. Let's hope he has to take out his own idividual insurance program. It would be tragic for others to have to carry that tub of shit around.

Sure you aren't making reference to that loser Michael Moore?

It could describe him too.

Make up your minds...

I don't get hurt ....

Ha, yeah you are...

Let me guess you found that image on accident and thought it was cool???

WTF.......

You're either a fag or immature...

Most responsible adult straight men would have no interest in posting pictures with messages on them, especially gay anime....

You're either twelve-teen or an immature homo.......

you-r-gay.jpg

Example:

Which is a meany thing to do.

I don't give a fuck if you mock me just do it correctly...

You're just an idiot...

Chris Christie: "It's None of Your Business... That's it." - YouTube

Gotta love it.

It's none of that woman's business..but Matt Laurer? Sure..I tells ya..

I thought he (Christie) made good sense in this video tbh.

Made good sense of what? He tells a private citizen where his children go is a private matter but goes around the talk show circuit explaining exactly where is children go and why they go there.

It's a fine example of Christie's duplicity and his low regard for the ordinary person. Much like what you started this thread over.

Is not where Christy deciides to send his kids, up to him? Who cares what you or anyone else thinks with respect to what's best for his kids? I don't see Barrack Obama supporting public school unions for HIS children, and he's a Democrat who's supposed to back union teachers.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back