Chris Christie makes dirty remark to Female

Oh shut the fuck up you medical piece of waste.

I made a valid point and you just cant stand for that, so like the ignorant progressive fuck you are you concoct a one-liner you think is funny...

Its almost like you got all pissed and had to say something in response but you were too fucking stupid to come up with a solid refutation of my point so you just posted bullshit..

You're a fucking ape...

Oh and I hope the next post you direct after me contains more than one sentence...

did you mean "a piece of medical waste"?

Do you mean "a piece of medical waste?"

BTW, you capitalize the first word of your sentence and the question mark belongs inside the quotation mark...

no it doesn't.

Yes....you'll make an EXCELLENT running mate for Tommy. EXCELLENT. :eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

The T and Nick 2012...A drunk and a dick

Am I the drunk or the dick??

I suppose you could get creative and call me a drunk dick....

Certainly if I was pro-progressive communist bullshit but had the same personality I wouldn't be a dick or a drunk but a hero in your mind....

So obviously it's not about me it's about my politics..

:lol::lol::lol:

Yes....you'll make an EXCELLENT running mate for Tommy. EXCELLENT. :eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

I made a valid point and you just cant stand for that, so like the ignorant progressive fuck you are you concoct a one-liner you think is funny...

Its almost like you got all pissed and had to say something in response but you were too fucking stupid to come up with a solid refutation of my point so you just posted bullshit..

You're a fucking ape...

Oh and I hope the next post you direct after me contains more than one sentence...

An absolutely AWESOME running mate for Tommy. :eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

I love how progressives talk shit, then I talk shit then progressives respond to that by acting like they're either victims or above talking shit (when they were just talking shit and in most cases still are)...

Every progressive does this..

It's amazing.... It's like some mad scientist cloned the same person 100,000,000 times...

The majority of progressives revert into 7-year-olds when they get owned and cant compete via debate...

You're a fucking ape...

I love how progressives talk shit, then I talk shit then progressives respond to that by acting like they're either victims or above talking shit (when they were just talking shit and in most cases still are)...

It's amazing.... It's like some mad scientist cloned the same person 100,000,000 times...

The majority of progressives revert into 7-year-olds when they get owned and cant compete via debate...

1605-sound-of-butthurt.png

You're a fucking ape...

You and Tommy...an absolutely AWESOME MATCH! :eusa_clap::eusa_clap: I applaud you both.

BTW, you capitalize the first word of your sentence and the question mark belongs inside the quotation mark...

no it doesn't.

Um, yes it does...

You were mocking me - it belongs inside the damn quotation marks...

no, it doesn't. it would only belong in the quotation marks if the ? was a part of the original quote.

you do know what quotation means, right?

right?

1605-sound-of-butthurt.png

You really believe I give a fuck about what some ignorant tool and some fag like you think about me???

On one hand you fools sit there and accuse guys like me about not giving a shit about "humanity" and now you're attempting to assert I give a shit about what you think????

Make up your minds...

I don't like you and could care less about you...

I don't get hurt ....

If anything I enjoy exposing you as the idiot and homo you are, because the more I post the more gay you get.... Now you're posting homoerotic anime.

Damn! Christie is FAT!

(Hopefully above my political correctness is not offensive to anyone. I wanted to say "FUCKING FAT")

I don't have a clean mouth myself - but I'm not an elected official talking down, sexually, to a female like that.

Where was there anything mentioned about "sex"? Isn't that a common street phrase for something is happening?

no it doesn't.

Are you sure? That is one grammatical rule that I can't figure out. I'd appreciate a definitive ruling.

Dozer, where you be???

Del's right. The original quote was a statement, not a question; therefore, when the original quote was used in a question, it was proper to put the question mark outside of the quotation marks.

Example:

Ravi asked, "Dozer, where you be???"

Ravi, did you say, "That is one grammatical rule that I can't figure out"?

no it doesn't.

Are you sure? That is one grammatical rule that I can't figure out. I'd appreciate a definitive ruling.

Dozer, where you be???

of course i'm sure.

whether i'm right is another story, but i'm pretty sure i am.

no it doesn't.

Dozer, where you be???

Del's right. The original quote was a statement, not a question; therefore, when the original quote was used in a question, it was proper to put the question mark outside of the quotation marks.

Example:

Ravi asked, "Dozer, where you be???"

Ravi, did you say, "That is one grammatical rule that I can't figure out"?
:( I will never, ever get it.

Forum List

Back