Chris Christie makes dirty remark to Female

Remember when Obama was saying cocky shit like telling republicans to get in the back seat??

That was great considering our present circumstances...

I suppose the car is just stuck in the mud??

Tell us about it..

When and why did Obama say that?

She said that he kills jobs, and he replied "Something may go down tonight but it's not going to be jobs, sweetheart." :lol:

Wow. Classy.

Christie handles protesters Jersey-style - Yahoo! News

Would she go down on HIM, though? Ewwey.

That's fucken funnay.

If people can't tell jokes w/o being judged.... Then some people need to grow the fuck up just a bit.

or

Become a hermit so they don't get offended.

:D

Remember when Obama was saying cocky shit like telling republicans to get in the back seat??

That was great considering our present circumstances...

I suppose the car is just stuck in the mud??

Tell us about it..

When and why did Obama say that?

He said it after 3.5 years of a progressive majority in both the House and Senate...

You know when Pelosi and Reid were spending us into oblivion - and how all that spending was going to ignorantly going to spend us into prosperity...

Of course it was a few years removed from Barney Frank claiming there was no problem with the CRA and everything was fine....

You mean those BITCH hecklers????

Those progressive fucks talk mad shit.... Christie is just dishing it right back to them.

In what universe should Christie sit there and take those fucks verbal assault??

Oh let's see: I'll take "nobody said he should just sit there and take it," for $1, 000.00 Nicholas.

Then what's your fucking problem????

What???? a republican got snooty with a bunch of progressive losers that would refuse to work anyways??

All those bitch fucks whining about jobs, wouldn't flip a fucking burger for anything less than 80k a year + fringe benefits...

Bunch of fucking flakes....

I applaud Christie telling them to go fuck off..

Yes....you'll make an EXCELLENT running mate for Tommy. EXCELLENT. :eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Your memory has many limits.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/202046-santorum-is-insane-6.html#post4629332

"So is Obama, but useful idiots such as yourself remain silent, causing people like me to not give a shit what you think.

It might be time to bring back political assassinations.
" - Full-Auto

A mark, that left one.

Post negged.

Are you going to be pussy your entire life?

If anyone is keeping score....Full-Auto is STILL whining about my neg rep to him. over 11 PMs now. :lol:

Oh let's see: I'll take "nobody said he should just sit there and take it," for $1, 000.00 Nicholas.

What???? a republican got snooty with a bunch of progressive losers that would refuse to work anyways??

All those bitch fucks whining about jobs, wouldn't flip a fucking burger for anything less than 80k a year + fringe benefits...

Yes....you'll make an EXCELLENT running mate for Tommy. EXCELLENT. :eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Oh shut the fuck up you medical piece of waste.

I made a valid point and you just cant stand for that, so like the ignorant progressive fuck you are you concoct a one-liner you think is funny...

Its almost like you got all pissed and had to say something in response but you were too fucking stupid to come up with a solid refutation of my point so you just posted bullshit..

You're a fucking ape...

Oh and I hope the next post you direct after me contains more than one sentence...

She said that he kills jobs, and he replied "Something may go down tonight but it's not going to be jobs, sweetheart." :lol:

Wow. Classy.

Christie handles protesters Jersey-style - Yahoo! News

Would she go down on HIM, though? Ewwey.

If she did, she'd better bring a speculum. You know, because of all of the rolls and stuff. A gas mask might be handy as well. There are probably some areas down there that haven't seen soap for months. You know, because of all of the rolls and stuff. Ewwey, indeed.

grave-speculum1.jpg

Wow, looks like an instrument a progressive would enjoy aborting a baby with...

t250679_We-get-it-Youre-butt-hurt.jpg

I made a valid point and you just cant stand for that, so like the ignorant progressive fuck you are you concoct a one-liner you think is funny...

Its almost like you got all pissed and had to say something in response but you were too fucking stupid to come up with a solid refutation of my point so you just posted bullshit..

You're a fucking ape...

Oh and I hope the next post you direct after me contains more than one sentence...

did you mean "a piece of medical waste"?

The T and Nick 2012...A drunk and a dick

The last time I saw him, he was so big she probably couldn't find anything to go down on.

You're a fucking ape...

did you mean "a piece of medical waste"?

Do you mean "a piece of medical waste?"

BTW, you capitalize the first word of your sentence and the question mark belongs inside the quotation mark...

The T and Nick 2012...A drunk and a dick

Am I the drunk or the dick??

I suppose you could get creative and call me a drunk dick....

Certainly if I was pro-progressive communist bullshit but had the same personality I wouldn't be a dick or a drunk but a hero in your mind....

So obviously it's not about me it's about my politics..

You're a fucking ape...

An absolutely AWESOME running mate for Tommy. :eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Forum List

Back