Chris Christie makes dirty remark to Female

Damn! Christie is FAT!

(Hopefully above my political correctness is not offensive to anyone. I wanted to say "FUCKING FAT")

2012-01-09T001750Z_1_BTRE80800TU00_RTROPTP_2_USA-CAMPAIGN-ROMNEY.JPG

Where's that famous Rightwing "personal responsibility" we keep hearing about?

And yet it was ok for Obama to call some female 'sweetie'. If it wasn't for double standards, some of us would have no standards at all.

I shall await the justification from the left as to why this is outrageous.... or is this yet another 'any shit will do'?

:rolleyes:

blow me, sweetie

bipartisan to the core, that's me

Thanks for the offer, but I shall have to decline.
Can only fit one at a time?

Going down still means happening, it depends on the context it's used in.

I think I know wtf Christie's context was, I mean.....really? REALLY?

If Christie said it, it has a sexual connotation. If obama said it, it would have meant happening. OK I got it, you fucking hack!

I think I know who the hack is, because it looks to me like you're not responding to my comments on Obama saying ANYthing - but pulling that out of thin air to try to mock my screen-name as though you've got some sort of point, although it doesn't exist in reality but only in what you've imagined of me.
Mock your screen name??? Where did that come from? Your screen name is G.T. I assume that G.T. are your initials. If it has some other meaning, I guess I'm lost, but I certainly wasn't mocking anything other than your IQ.
I only mentioned obama to note your rather obvious double standard, hack.

Damn! Christie is FAT!

(Hopefully above my political correctness is not offensive to anyone. I wanted to say "FUCKING FAT")

I saw him on tv this morning. He's a house, a walking heart attack..

If Christie said it, it has a sexual connotation. If obama said it, it would have meant happening. OK I got it, you fucking hack!

I think I know who the hack is, because it looks to me like you're not responding to my comments on Obama saying ANYthing - but pulling that out of thin air to try to mock my screen-name as though you've got some sort of point, although it doesn't exist in reality but only in what you've imagined of me.
Mock your screen name??? Where did that come from? Your screen name is G.T. I assume that G.T. are your initials. If it has some other meaning, I guess I'm lost, but I certainly wasn't mocking anything other than your IQ.

My obvious double standard is something you have made up - THAT'S my point: you've not SHOWN me to have any double standard but clearly you impress that upon me out of thin air - and that's bullshit and all but I can diggit if that's how you roll.

And by "mock my screen-name," I meant you're wasting your time trying to talk shit to a random faceless internet user.

Yea, I am. But he didn't make a sexual remark to a HS student... at least, not to anyone with a modicum of intellectual honesty.

Right, right. He wasn't making a sexual innuendo at all :lol:

And the whole crowd giggled because he was talking about "summin" "figuratively" going "down tonight, sweetheart!" But, of course, you can't imagine what that is which he's referring to which is why if you were in the crowd you'd stand there dumbfounded why everyone was laughing.

Perhaps it's because I hear the expression quite often.

No doubt. :lol:

She said that he kills jobs, and he replied "Something may go down tonight but it's not going to be jobs, sweetheart." :lol:

Wow. Classy.

Christie handles protesters Jersey-style - Yahoo! News

Would she go down on HIM, though? Ewwey.

You mean those BITCH hecklers????

Those progressive fucks talk mad shit.... Christie is just dishing it right back to them.

In what universe should Christie sit there and take those fucks verbal assault??

She said that he kills jobs, and he replied "Something may go down tonight but it's not going to be jobs, sweetheart." :lol:

Wow. Classy.

Those progressive fucks talk mad shit.... Christie is just dishing it right back to them.

In what universe should Christie sit there and take those fucks verbal assault??

Oh let's see: I'll take "nobody said he should just sit there and take it," for $1, 000.00 Nicholas.

Wow. Classy.

dude, christie was not dishing anything back.

he just predicted that something was probably going to happen in the evening. and this something was not "jobs".

so no blowjobs, no handjobs, no stevejobs, no rimjobs.

My obvious double standard is something you have made up - THAT'S my point: you've not SHOWN me to have any double standard but clearly you impress that upon me out of thin air - and that's bullshit and all but I can diggit if that's how you roll.

And by "mock my screen-name," I meant you're wasting your time trying to talk shit to a random faceless internet user.

Yeah OK, hack, whatever you say.

What is really sad, is that whoever did the report for reuters news, did not know what he meant.
Seriously? It was criticism against President Obama? No it wasn't.

They were protesting and shouting so loud that they could not conduct their meeting.

He was threating them that if they didn't shut up, that they were going to be hauled down to jail.
Even they got it because they shut up.

Christie experiences this from his adversaries.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkuTm-ON904]Governor Christie Responds To Teacher During Town Hall - YouTube[/ame]....
Christie talks the talk and walks the walk..
He is not politically correct. And he is honest. That rubs the PC establishment's feathers the wrong way....To that I say Bravo, Gov Christie....And if they don't like hearing the truth, tough SHIT!.

Wow. Classy.

Oh let's see: I'll take "nobody said he should just sit there and take it," for $1, 000.00 Nicholas.

Then what's your fucking problem????

What???? a republican got snooty with a bunch of progressive losers that would refuse to work anyways??

All those bitch fucks whining about jobs, wouldn't flip a fucking burger for anything less than 80k a year + fringe benefits...

Bunch of fucking flakes....

I applaud Christie telling them to go fuck off..

Referring to females as "chicks" is the same as referring to males as "dudes," but again I don't think you get outside much so I'm not surprised that ypou think it's "misogynistic," lol wow.

You don't think. Period. That's your problem - don't make it mine.

I don't actually believe you're this dumb - I think you're taking the contrarian view of what is pretty much common-sense that he was saying to get your daily fix of being a bitch - as you self-proclaim yourself to be so, why should anyone give three disgusting grizzly Christie shits what you think again, when it's so blatantly obvious you're only here to try to stir pots and nothing more?

A quick search of your last posts in (other) threads is revealing. All you do is enter threads and say something bitchy and then go on from there and ridicule and mock everyone who doesn't think the same as you as somehow all dumb or below your "pay grade" or whatever the fuck your pompass ass has to say. It's really kind of sad - and it's DEFINITELY hypocritical to sit in here saying that you don't do "childish" when that's pretty much the legacy of your posting here - all childish insults about how you're "teh smawter" than everyone and proud to be a "bitch," as though it's NOT immature. pfft. If anyone on these entire boards needs a bitch-smack of get the fuck over yourself- you're Candidate #1.

/end file.
5a4bk1.gif

Wow. Classy.

dude, christie was not dishing anything back.

he just predicted that something was probably going to happen in the evening. and this something was not "jobs".

so no blowjobs, no handjobs, no stevejobs, no rimjobs.

Is that all you have to say???

You wouldn't have been satisfied with anything he said in response to those bitches because you support them....

Forum List

Back