Chris Christie makes dirty remark to Female

You libs are scared shitless of Christie because if did in fact jump into the presidential race, he'd win the nomination then wipe the proverbial floor with Obama.
I believe Christie will run in 2016 IF Obama wins a second term.
Christie is the perfect storm. He has enough centrist/populist ideas and is a staunch fiscal conservative. He will also distance himself from the scary religious right.

If he doesn't do something about his weight soon, he may go the way of John Candy, Chris Farley and Mama Cass before then, I'm afraid.

You libs are scared shitless of Christie because if did in fact jump into the presidential race, he'd win the nomination then wipe the proverbial floor with Obama.
Christie is the perfect storm. He has enough centrist/populist ideas and is a staunch fiscal conservative. He will also distance himself from the scary religious right.

If he doesn't do something about his weight soon, he may go the way of John Candy, Chris Farley and Mama Cass before then, I'm afraid.

Big Pun, Cedric the Entertainer, etc

What you're getting at is pretty good cause to have you flagged by the FBI, but I'll let you simmer before I jump to any conclusions.....I wouldn't want to conflate what you MIGHT do with what you WILL do or anything :cuckoo:

Report me!! Problem solved. Did I mention the FBI authorized transfer of weapons to known felons.

You mean ATF?

And keep talking about assassinating politicians "maybe," and I will report you. Go for it.

He's still doing that?

I dunno - you're using angry words in a post complaining about people being angry - plus with an angry avatar. I think I used irony correctly.

Plus it's a reach to say he WASN'T saying that.

Uptight and faux outrage = angry?.... :dunno:

My "complaint", if you wanna call it that is there are way too many crybabies, not angry people......

Oh word?

Attempting to label any discussion as "crying" if you don't like the tone of the discussion - it's just annoying.

A reach and a whine now qualify as a discussion?... Why not just go all the way stupid like TM and call it a physical threat?....... :eusa_whistle:

Uptight and faux outrage = angry?.... :dunno:

My "complaint", if you wanna call it that is there are way too many crybabies, not angry people......

Oh word?

Attempting to label any discussion as "crying" if you don't like the tone of the discussion - it's just annoying.

A reach and a whine now qualify as a discussion?... Why not just go all the way stupid like TM and call it a physical threat?....... :eusa_whistle:

19 pages = qualifies as discussion. It's the very definition of qualifying - afterall - a discussion took place.

Oh word?

19 pages = qualifies as discussion. It's the very definition of qualifying - afterall - a discussion took place.

:lol:

19 pages means it's a discussion? I've seen pieces of shit turn into 200 pages around here, excluding the 4F of course......:D

Christie will make an interesting candidate if he decides to run in 2016. He has four years to get ready and deal with his personal demons

19 pages means it's a discussion? I've seen pieces of shit turn into 200 pages around here, excluding the 4F of course......:D

Yes, 19 pages means it's a discussion. Your replies - mean it's a discussion.

No I dont. The ATF doesnt run NICS

What the hell is NICS?

Network Interface Card?

:D

This girl can interface with my NICS anytime...

Pauley-Perrette.jpg

Yes, 19 pages means it's a discussion. Your replies - mean it's a discussion.

Post one was a whiney ass reach, the rest could be labeled as a discussion i suppose... :eusa_clap:

I'm sorry.

I asked because what he said has been used in our slanguage for quite some time now, and you'd have to be quite out of touch to not know what he was getting at. That's why the crowd giggled, it's obvious.

In the generation before you, "Going down" meant happening, as in "The party is going down tonight."
No, not sexual at all to any except children that still giggle when they hear the phrase "poopie face".

Going down still means happening, it depends on the context it's used in.

I think I know wtf Christie's context was, I mean.....really? REALLY?

If Christie said it, it has a sexual connotation. If obama said it, it would have meant happening. OK I got it, you fucking hack!

In the generation before you, "Going down" meant happening, as in "The party is going down tonight."
No, not sexual at all to any except children that still giggle when they hear the phrase "poopie face".

Going down still means happening, it depends on the context it's used in.

I think I know wtf Christie's context was, I mean.....really? REALLY?

If Christie said it, it has a sexual connotation. If obama said it, it would have meant happening. OK I got it, you fucking hack!

I think I know who the hack is, because it looks to me like you're not responding to my comments on Obama saying ANYthing - but pulling that out of thin air to try to mock my screen-name as though you've got some sort of point, although it doesn't exist in reality but only in what you've imagined of me.

She said that he kills jobs, and he replied "Something may go down tonight but it's not going to be jobs, sweetheart." :lol:

Wow. Classy.

Christie handles protesters Jersey-style - Yahoo! News

Would she go down on HIM, though? Ewwey.

Given the rhetoric from the left. He was an absolute gentleman.

Get over it.

Which rhetoric was that?
He doesn't know! He's just talking out his ass again, only this time from deep within Christie's ass. There's room!

I'm sorry.

I asked because what he said has been used in our slanguage for quite some time now, and you'd have to be quite out of touch to not know what he was getting at. That's why the crowd giggled, it's obvious.

What "generation" before? I'm older then Christie..and in my lifetime it's always meant a couple of things..but most notably a sexual act.

And that's exactly what Christie was referring too.

Bullshit! You only think you know what goes on in Christie's head.
It's called "thinking", but that's a word you're unfamiliar with, hack.

Forum List

Back