Chris Christie makes dirty remark to Female

I love how instead of supporting Obama's presidency, some members of the left are instead concentrating on non-issues like this.

Got nothing to support, huh guys. :rofl:

Can you walk and chew gum at the same time, or no? Don't project you own inability to do several things at once onto other people, sir. NAGL.

did anybody ever answer the question as to why the American Federal Income tax payer is expected to subsidize the Chevy volt to the tune of SEVEN THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS? Why are we paying people to buy these pieces of shit cars?

I love how instead of supporting Obama's presidency, some members of the left are instead concentrating on non-issues like this.

Got nothing to support, huh guys. :rofl:

Your boy Bigreb took the same tact in the Palin Loving Chocolate thread.

Why Pussy?

You missed his point. His point was, the fact that you said "might" doesn't make your comment any less batshit fucking loony. My god you're slow.

Really, are you saying confronting lawlessness shouldnt be confronted with same.

Why? Be specific.

Because, jackass, "lawlessness" can be confronted LEGALLY.

"So is Obama, but useful idiots such as yourself remain silent, causing people like me to not give a shit what you think.

It might be time to bring back political assassinations. " - Full-Auto

I can't stand Christie. He is morbidly obese blowhard that needs to shut up and go have gastric bypass surgery. I don't know why anyone would want his fat, fat arse to run for President. No thanks.

I'll ask one more time, how is "Something may go down tonight ..." sexual?

"Something is going down tonight" means "Something is happening".

You missed his point. His point was, the fact that you said "might" doesn't make your comment any less batshit fucking loony. My god you're slow.

Really, are you saying confronting lawlessness shouldnt be confronted with same.

Why? Be specific.

"So is Obama, but useful idiots such as yourself remain silent, causing people like me to not give a shit what you think.

Really How? When the justice dept is the law breaker.

You wouldn't want to go down on Christie because you might suffocate in all the folds of fat!

Why? Be specific.

What you're getting at is pretty good cause to have you flagged by the FBI, but I'll let you simmer before I jump to any conclusions.....I wouldn't want to conflate what you MIGHT do with what you WILL do or anything :cuckoo:

I'll ask one more time, how is "Something may go down tonight ..." sexual?

"Something is going down tonight" means "Something is happening".

How old are you?

Approx. the same age as Chris Christie.

I'm sorry.

I asked because what he said has been used in our slanguage for quite some time now, and you'd have to be quite out of touch to not know what he was getting at. That's why the crowd giggled, it's obvious.

What you're getting at is pretty good cause to have you flagged by the FBI, but I'll let you simmer before I jump to any conclusions.....I wouldn't want to conflate what you MIGHT do with what you WILL do or anything :cuckoo:

Report me!! Problem solved. Did I mention the FBI authorized transfer of weapons to known felons.

Report me!! Problem solved. Did I mention the FBI authorized transfer of weapons to known felons.

You mean ATF?

And keep talking about assassinating politicians "maybe," and I will report you. Go for it.

You mean ATF?

And keep talking about assassinating politicians "maybe," and I will report you. Go for it.

No I dont. The ATF doesnt run NICS

Forum List

Back