Chris Christie makes dirty remark to Female

I didnt run for the nanny button. Those lacking any intellectual capacity did however.

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

You were bitch slapped. How did that work out since you initiated the negging without reading the thread DUMBASS.

Huh? This is my thread, dumbass, and I haven't negged you at all involving this thread, or today at all, dumbass, and the last time I negged you, you already negged me back for that one, dumbass. Holy fuck you're dumb.

It's one thing if you consider it the "nanny" button if people use it - it's another if you frequently use it YOURSELF.

You're easily rising to the top 3 scumbags list on this site. Strong work, coolio. I'm sure you're proud. Now, go to the firing range and work on your plans to bring back political assassinations, "maybe." Pussy.

You were bitch slapped. How did that work out since you initiated the negging without reading the thread DUMBASS.

Huh? This is my thread, dumbass, and I haven't negged you at all involving this thread, or today at all, dumbass, and the last time I negged you, you already negged me back for that one, dumbass. Holy fuck you're dumb.

It's one thing if you consider it the "nanny" button if people use it - it's another if you frequently use it YOURSELF.

You're easily rising to the top 3 scumbags list on this site. Strong work, coolio. I'm sure you're proud. Now, go to the firing range and work on your plans to bring back political assassinations, "maybe." Pussy.

No, you just started it because you were still butt hurt from a previous remark.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ You then attempted top imply something that wasnt said.

Let me know how that works out.

A "dirty remark"? The left defended Clinton engaging in sodomy in the Oval Office and blaming the "vast right wing conspiracy" for the load of DNA on his girlfriend's dress.

And?

You guys are trotting out a fucking hypocrite as presidential material, who, while banging chicks on his office desk during work hours, while married, worked overtime to impeach a President for cheating on his wife. Gingrich is the gift that keeps on giving..:lol:

Classic.

Damn! Christie is FAT!

(Hopefully above my political correctness is not offensive to anyone. I wanted to say "FUCKING FAT")
.....And, there are "conservatives" who'd (actually) want that (obvious) short-termer to run for The Presidency??

eusa_doh.gif

ChristieFlavoroftheWeek.jpg

(Forgettaboutit) NJ is a tough state and Christie is a tough guy. If the babe wants to confront politicians and play with the big boys she better have a thick skin.

No, you just started it because you were still butt hurt from a previous remark.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ You then attempted top imply something that wasnt said.

I'm not butthurt, I'm pointing out how out of touch with reality and batshit certifiable you are. I don't need to imply anything - you spoke for yourself dipshit. What you said is nutso in anyone's book:

"So is Obama, but useful idiots such as yourself remain silent, causing people like me to not give a shit what you think.

It might be time to bring back political assassinations
. " - Full-Auto

Give it time and most loons like Full Auto will show their stripes with comments like these:

"So is Obama, but useful idiots such as yourself remain silent, causing people like me to not give a shit what you think.

It might be time to bring back political assassinations. " - Full-Auto

^ but don't make believe what he's implying or anything!~

I'm not butthurt, I'm pointing out how out of touch with reality and batshit certifiable you are. I don't need to imply anything - you spoke for yourself dipshit. What you said is nutso in anyone's book:

. " - Full-Auto

In other words you jumped to conclusions and choose to ignore your lack of insight when starting this skirmish.

. " - Full-Auto

In other words you jumped to conclusions and choose to ignore your lack of insight when starting this skirmish.

. " - Full-Auto

Since you are exceptionally slow.

Might - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

I love how instead of supporting Obama's presidency, some members of the left are instead concentrating on non-issues like this.

Got nothing to support, huh guys. :rofl:

might does not make right.

night.

Damn! Christie is FAT!

(Hopefully above my political correctness is not offensive to anyone. I wanted to say "FUCKING FAT")

I don't have a clean mouth myself - but I'm not an elected official talking down, sexually, to a female like that.

Why is this being treated as a sexual statement?

That's not the first thing which would have come to my mind.

When someone says "you going down!" I hear "you're going to lose".

When someone says, "Something may go down tonight ...", I hear, "Something may be happening" ... maybe "something big might be happening".

Last edited:

OHHHHHHHH....just so we all get it now - the fact that you said it "might" be time to start assassinating politicians..........................that means that you only MIGHT be batshit fucking crazy. I get it, :lol:

you might consider putting down the shovel, corkster

might does not make right.

night.

Now now, lets keep everything out of context. Its the thread theme.

Go find a cop and tell him you might have to kill him :thup:

Forum List

Back