Chris Christie makes dirty remark to Female

Damn! Christie is FAT!

(Hopefully above my political correctness is not offensive to anyone. I wanted to say "FUCKING FAT")

2012-01-09T001750Z_1_BTRE80800TU00_RTROPTP_2_USA-CAMPAIGN-ROMNEY.JPG

:eek: Damn.

Before he does anything, Christie needs to drop some weight. I remember him from eight to ten years ago and he looked to be about 240 lbs. When elected governor he was over 300 and vowed that he was going on a strict exercise and diet regime. Since becoming governor, he looks like he has gained another hundred pounds

He needs to talk with Mike Huckabee

This is what makes you immature for being here, posting, etc.

Get a life if that's what you really think - and move the fuck along.

You think this forum is not 'laughable'? Seriously? Oh. My bad. I had assumed you thought so too... since your input is hardly intellectually stimulating or challenging. Perhaps this will be news to you but take a look at the kind of crap that gets posted as 'thought' on here.... the vast majority of it is mindless drivel, whining, threads about some horseshit produced by some partisan assclown in the media, etc. That might pass for 'political discussion' to you - it doesn't to me. But, unfortunately, since you are not the owner or a Mod, you don't get to decide whether I post here or not.

I can find some good discussions on here, sure. If that in your mind makes you somehow superior to me, or anyone - I've got news for you: You're not that smart. Especially in the "wits" department, as it's pretty much a given what Christie was saying despite it being "open" for your disengenuous and/or out of touch interpretation. That's the bottom line, whether you snivel at it or not. Only a prude wouldn't have a clue what he was talking about: credit to the crowd who laughed.

I beg to differ

CG is by far one of the most intellectual posters on the board. She has a Masters Degree from Oxford University and maintains a close circle of friends who keep her informed of the inside information on what is happening around the world. That is why she has so little patience for those who do not conform to her strict intellectual principles

You think this forum is not 'laughable'? Seriously? Oh. My bad. I had assumed you thought so too... since your input is hardly intellectually stimulating or challenging. Perhaps this will be news to you but take a look at the kind of crap that gets posted as 'thought' on here.... the vast majority of it is mindless drivel, whining, threads about some horseshit produced by some partisan assclown in the media, etc. That might pass for 'political discussion' to you - it doesn't to me. But, unfortunately, since you are not the owner or a Mod, you don't get to decide whether I post here or not.

I can find some good discussions on here, sure. If that in your mind makes you somehow superior to me, or anyone - I've got news for you: You're not that smart. Especially in the "wits" department, as it's pretty much a given what Christie was saying despite it being "open" for your disengenuous and/or out of touch interpretation. That's the bottom line, whether you snivel at it or not. Only a prude wouldn't have a clue what he was talking about: credit to the crowd who laughed.

I beg to differ

CG is by far one of the most intellectual posters on the board. She has a Masters Degree from Oxford University and maintains a close circle of friends who keep her informed of the inside information on what is happening around the world. That is why she has so little patience for those who do not conform to her strict intellectual principles

and if she knew what "going down" means, then she would probably be less of a bitch, and not so lonely.

A "dirty remark"? The left defended Clinton engaging in sodomy in the Oval Office and blaming the "vast right wing conspiracy" for the load of DNA on his girlfriend's dress.

:lol:

Another day, another leftist fauxtrage...

If you're going to attend an opponent's rally with the intent to heckle and disrupt it, you're really going to need to bring thicker skin...

There be many butt hurt here doc.

Ar-15

GT and ravi

all butthurt.
Neg rep whining. Art was correct.

OMIGOD! Is he right! I tried it for yucks and grins and created a PMing monster. :lol::lol::lol:

He's the biggest neg rep BABY I've seen on these boards. And that's saying a lot.

Gotta go...he's PM-whining me again.
:lol::lol::lol:

There be many butt hurt here doc.

Ar-15

GT and ravi

all butthurt.

OMIGOD! Is he right! I tried it for yucks and grins and created a PMing monster. :lol::lol::lol:

He's the biggest neg rep BABY I've seen on these boards. And that's saying a lot.

Yawn. You addressed me and wont shut up.

Why is it so many of you are pussies and wont just argue? Have you always needed nanny protection?

Why is it so many of you are pussies and wont just argue? Have you always needed nanny protection?

:lol::lol::lol: You are cracking me up here. And the best part is you really don't see how you yourself are behaving.
:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Oops, gotta go...he's PMing me again. :lmao:

A "dirty remark"? The left defended Clinton engaging in sodomy in the Oval Office and blaming the "vast right wing conspiracy" for the load of DNA on his girlfriend's dress.

That's different.... somehow....

Well let's see here:

He engaged in oral sex, not sodomy, but that's neither here nor there.

What Clinton did was wholly wrong.

That wasn't too difficult.

Well let's see here:

He isn't too bright.

:lol::lol::lol: You are cracking me up here. And the best part is you really don't see how you yourself are behaving.
:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

I didnt run for the nanny button. Those lacking any intellectual capacity did however.

I beg to differ

:thup: That just cracked me up for some reason. Especially the thanks you got for it.

Well let's see here:

Yes it was wrong and he was impeached for lying about it. And would never have won another elected office again.

Did you truely intend to compare the two? Soggy? Because if you are, you are demanding that Christie be impeached....right?

Forum List

Back