Chris Christie makes dirty remark to Female

Intellectual honesty - I don't care that he said it. I'm not enraged. *I* wouldn't say that to a chick, albeit she WAS rude. I certainly don't expect a Governor to say shit like that - definitely thread-worthy but def. NOT "care" worthy.

If you don't know what he was talking about - you're out of touch with reality or being intellectually dishonest. Let's be blunt, like Christie was being. It's kind of tired to pretend like that, Surr'osly.

The crowd laughed for a reason, and it's not because saying "something is going to "happen" tonight" is a giggle-worthy line, get the fuck real.

Or maybe I just don't see the humor - since childish humor is not funny to me. What he said seemed perfectly reasonable to me. To me, it demonstrates more about the desperation of the left than anything else.

But your misogynistic retort is noted. Why you feel the need to use misogynistic replies instead of just disagreeing or explaining your 'point' is beyond me.

we'll add misogyny ot the list of things you don't get.

Chris Christie: "It's None of Your Business... That's it." - YouTube

Gotta love it.

It's none of that woman's business..but Matt Laurer? Sure..I tells ya..

I thought he (Christie) made good sense in this video tbh.

Made good sense of what? He tells a private citizen where his children go is a private matter but goes around the talk show circuit explaining exactly where is children go and why they go there.

It's a fine example of Christie's duplicity and his low regard for the ordinary person. Much like what you started this thread over.

He made good sense of why the premise of her question was flawed - because it somehow implies that simply because his kids aren't in public school he couldn't understand..................which is not true at all. That's what good sense he made.

Referring to females as "chicks" is the same as referring to males as "dudes," but again I don't think you get outside much so I'm not surprised that ypou think it's "misogynistic," lol wow.

You don't think. Period. That's your problem - don't make it mine.

I don't actually believe you're this dumb - I think you're taking the contrarian view of what is pretty much common-sense that he was saying to get your daily fix of being a bitch - as you self-proclaim yourself to be so, why should anyone give three disgusting grizzly Christie shits what you think again, when it's so blatantly obvious you're only here to try to stir pots and nothing more?

A quick search of your last posts in (other) threads is revealing. All you do is enter threads and say something bitchy and then go on from there and ridicule and mock everyone who doesn't think the same as you as somehow all dumb or below your "pay grade" or whatever the fuck your pompass ass has to say. It's really kind of sad - and it's DEFINITELY hypocritical to sit in here saying that you don't do "childish" when that's pretty much the legacy of your posting here - all childish insults about how you're "teh smawter" than everyone and proud to be a "bitch," as though it's NOT immature. pfft. If anyone on these entire boards needs a bitch-smack of get the fuck over yourself on these boards - you're Candidate #1.

/end file.

:udaman:

You don't think. Period. That's your problem - don't make it mine.

I don't actually believe you're this dumb - I think you're taking the contrarian view of what is pretty much common-sense that he was saying to get your daily fix of being a bitch - as you self-proclaim yourself to be so, why should anyone give three disgusting grizzly Christie shits what you think again, when it's so blatantly obvious you're only here to try to stir pots and nothing more?

A quick search of your last posts in (other) threads is revealing. All you do is enter threads and say something bitchy and then go on from there and ridicule and mock everyone who doesn't think the same as you as somehow all dumb or below your "pay grade" or whatever the fuck your pompass ass has to say. It's really kind of sad - and it's DEFINITELY hypocritical to sit in here saying that you don't do "childish" when that's pretty much the legacy of your posting here - all childish insults about how you're "teh smawter" than everyone and proud to be a "bitch," as though it's NOT immature. pfft. If anyone on these entire boards needs a bitch-smack of get the fuck over yourself on these boards - you're Candidate #1.

/end file.

I dont know how many fuckers I'd need to rep to give ya some rep but I've tried several times in this thread for the record, lol.

I thought he (Christie) made good sense in this video tbh.

Made good sense of what? He tells a private citizen where his children go is a private matter but goes around the talk show circuit explaining exactly where is children go and why they go there.

It's a fine example of Christie's duplicity and his low regard for the ordinary person. Much like what you started this thread over.

He made good sense of why the premise of her question was flawed - because it somehow implies that simply because his kids aren't in public school he couldn't understand..................which is not true at all. That's what good sense he made.

That's not what he said to her. He said "it's none of your business". By the way..he's a public official. Part and parcel with that..is that much of his private life is going to be exposed. That's the gig. Don't like it? Don't take the gig.

He could have shown a great deal more respect for a constituent who's life is impacted by his decisions. He didn't.

/end file.

I dont know how many fuckers I'd need to rep to give ya some rep but I've tried several times in this thread for the record, lol.

:lol:

No worries, yo.

That was a rhetorical bitch slap for the ages.

I mean, dayum

That's not what he said to her. He said "it's none of your business". By the way..he's a public official. Part and parcel with that..is that much of his private life is going to be exposed. That's the gig. Don't like it? Don't take the gig.

He could have shown a great deal more respect for a constituent who's life is impacted by his decisions. He didn't.

He could have shown her more respect, agreed. And maybe when he was addressing her - was not when I agreed with his articulation - but what he said to Matt re: why he reacted in such a way to her question made good sense: that because his kids don't go to public schools doesn't mean that he doesn't understand the impact of the cuts he makes.

He could have shown her more respect, agreed. And maybe when he was addressing her - was not when I agreed with his articulation - but what he said to Matt re: why he reacted in such a way to her question made good sense: that because his kids don't go to public schools doesn't mean that he doesn't understand the impact of the cuts he makes.

And he could have explained it that way too. The woman wasn't off base. It's a problem with elected officials these days. That they are so wealthy..they are disconnected from the problems of ordinary folks. Romney recently said that if someone running for office really needs the job..they shouldn't be running. Which means..that Romney thinks only wealthy people should hold office.

And I for one..am not for any sort of Plutocracy or anything else like that..

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Forum List

Back