Chris Christie removes all doubt that he is a RINO

Christie was the establishment asshole who highly recommended another establishment asshole, Robert Wray, to be the FBI director. One of Trump's bad moves was listening

Because Wray refused to kiss Trump's ring and become Trump's personal Gestapo.

Most of us knew Christie was a RINO, now it's so very obvious.

---Trump Hammers Christie for Call to Move Past 2020 Election Claims---

---''Chris Christie, who just made a speech at the Republican Jewish Coalition (RJC) in Las Vegas, was just absolutely massacred by his statements that Republicans have to move on from the past, meaning the 2020 Election Fraud. Everybody remembers that Chris left New Jersey with a less than 9% approval rating — a record low---

Oh, a true republican has to follow the big lie of made up shit.

Socially Liberal (Check) Pro Choice (Check) leans towards Pathway/Amnesty (Check) Thinks Legalizing Drugs is the right side of History (Check) Open to sensible Firearms Restrictions ( Check) Embraces turbocharged LGBTQPN Rights and Gay Marriage (Check) Stood with Viva Juan McCain (Check) ...

Because Wray refused to kiss Trump's ring and become Trump's personal Gestapo.

Chris Wray is one of America's worst traitors ever, surpassing J Edgar easily.

It is amusing to see complete morons like you buying all of his lies...

What Hunter Biden laptop???

Chris Wray is one of America's worst traitors ever, surpassing J Edgar easily.

It is amusing to see complete morons like you buying all of his lies...

What Hunter Biden laptop???
Andy McCabe and Peter his GF are up there too

Andy McCabe and Peter his GF are up there too

Wray knew all about the truth of covid before it hit, and simply watched and did nothing.

Wray is a co-conspirator in mass murder, election fraud, and giving aid and comfort to the enemy.

---''Chris Christie, who just made a speech at the Republican Jewish Coalition (RJC) in Las Vegas, was just absolutely massacred by his statements that Republicans have to move on from the past, meaning the 2020 Election Fraud. Everybody remembers that Chris left New Jersey with a less than 9% approval rating — a record low---

I always feel just a bit dirty when I have to agree with Christie about anything but he's definitely right on this one.

Republicans have got to have something better to offer than "I was robbed" in 2024 or we're going to get steamrolled.

If if Trump was robbed, it's over and we have to move beyond it and hopefully beyond Trump as a candidate because the, "I was Robbed" platform has never proven to be anything but a long plank to walk off of a tall pier.

2024 should be the easiest win in history for a Republican after for years of Biden but nominating Trump again will probably be the only sure way of handing a win to the Dem';s again.

I always feel just a bit dirty when I have to agree with Christie about anything but he's definitely right on this one.

Republicans have got to have something better to offer than "I was robbed" in 2024 or we're going to get steamrolled.

If if Trump was robbed, it's over and we have to move beyond it and hopefully beyond Trump as a candidate because the, "I was Robbed" platform has never proven to be anything but a long plank to walk off of a tall pier.

2024 should be the easiest win in history for a Republican after for years of Biden but nominating Trump again will probably be the only sure way of handing a win to the Dem';s again.
Never let the cheat succeed

You think Chris Christie is a true Republican??
Do you think I really care ? You’re saying he never ran as a Republican ? What do you think it takes to be a real republican, a doing liar and BS artist like Trump ? Or a traitor like Trump ? Or a fascist worshiper like Trump.

Do you think I really care ? You’re saying he never ran as a Republican ? What do you think it takes to be a real republican, a doing liar and BS artist like Trump ? Or a traitor like Trump ? Or a fascist worshiper like Trump.
Prove trump is a traitor

As far as I'm concerned, any republican that voted for a democrat measure in the last five years is a democrat and should be replaced. It is time to get rid of these leftist pieces of shit and get America back on track with being a leader with secure borders and the best standard of living in the world.

It took you 163 days to think up a come back to my post and that is the best you could do????

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :cheers2: :cheers2:
You're showing that you're a stupid fuck again, GiGi. You are ASSuming that I read it it that long ago. If you'll view the most recent posts, you'll see that I just viewed it, Pound down another six pack dumb ass.

Forum List

Back